Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girlfriend :heart: I'm doing well, thanks! How are you?? :rose:

Doing pretty well {{{{{Cipher}}}} :kiss: Having a pretty good afternoon. Was on MSN Messenger with a friend who's waiting for his flight home. It is amazing what modern technology can do. If it is working. :)

Glad to hear you are doing well. :kiss:
 
i am with you on all this you said cipher!!! i am some kind of pissed! why would the mods remove a thread with just a request from anyone that asks??????:confused::mad: this place has gone so downhill from when i was posting a year ago......still some nice people around but they are far outnumbered.


Shady people do shady shit..idk..looks like just because NNH isn't well liked..i guess shitting on us too "was the thing to do"..:confused:

I agree..Lit has changed..ive been here 8yrs..i've seen alot of people come and go..i don't get into drama..Not my thing..especially over the internet LoL
I stop in every few days or so to say hi to a few people & then i'm gone til the next time i log on..works for me :)
 
Doing pretty well {{{{{Cipher}}}} :kiss: Having a pretty good afternoon. Was on MSN Messenger with a friend who's waiting for his flight home. It is amazing what modern technology can do. If it is working. :)

Glad to hear you are doing well. :kiss:


Glad to hear things are pretty good for you. Always nice to have a good day.
I'm even better since i'm home from work..Easter stuff came..so i was building displays for 10hrs straight..caught up on paperwork..then called it a day..i think tomorrow is going to be my short day ;)

And yes..technology is wonderful! :D
 
Shady people do shady shit..idk..looks like just because NNH isn't well liked..i guess shitting on us too "was the thing to do"..:confused:

I agree..Lit has changed..ive been here 8yrs..i've seen alot of people come and go..i don't get into drama..Not my thing..especially over the internet LoL
I stop in every few days or so to say hi to a few people & then i'm gone til the next time i log on..works for me :)

{{{{Cipher}}}}} :kiss: I don't care for drama either. And as another person who has been here for quite some time I just ignore it. I don't respond to people and don't quote anyone who's being nasty. Shunning does work but everyone must do it.

Hope you are having a great night. Remember I mentioned I'd been messaging with a friend waiting for his flight. Just found out there has been a 2 hour delay. That is so frustrating for him, and I'm sure for all of the people on that full flight.
 
Glad to hear things are pretty good for you. Always nice to have a good day.
I'm even better since i'm home from work..Easter stuff came..so i was building displays for 10hrs straight..caught up on paperwork..then called it a day..i think tomorrow is going to be my short day ;)

And yes..technology is wonderful! :D

Oh my sounds like quite a busy day for you. Hope you haven't exhausted yourself. But we haven't had St Patrick's Day yet. :confused: ;)

Technology is wonderful, but Mother Nature can trump anything. See my post above. It is a weather related push back.
 
Count me in as hating drama and my apologies for the losers that followed me here. I shouldnt have replied and I wont. ((((((((((((((((( rose & friends)))))))))))):rose::heart:
 
{{{{NotNowHunny}}}} :kiss::heart: It is nice to see you here. :) Would like to be able to contact you, to at least share my email with you but I don't want to put it up here.

Hope things are going well for you. Thanks for the news about {{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

Kayte, I dont want to turn on PMs even for a minute but GC has my permission to give my email to you, Id love to hear from you.:kiss:
 
Count me in as hating drama and my apologies for the losers that followed me here. I shouldnt have replied and I wont. ((((((((((((((((( rose & friends)))))))))))):rose::heart:

{{{{{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Great to see you sweetie. I know you are such a sweetie and we all love you dear. :kiss:
 
Kayte, I dont want to turn on PMs even for a minute but GC has my permission to give my email to you, Id love to hear from you.:kiss:

I completely understand and I was hoping you'd tell me who I could send my addy to to get it to you. :D :nana: :D
 
{{{{{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Great to see you sweetie. I know you are such a sweetie and we all love you dear.

I completely understand and I was hoping you'd tell me who I could send my addy to to get it to you. :D :nana: :D

okay hunny, i just sent that to kayte.....i hope you are having a good night hunny.:kiss::heart:

you should have that addy now kayte, i sent it in a pm.....:heart:

Got it! Thank you {{{{{GC}}}}}} :heart:

You guys are the best!! I got and replied to your mail kayte, GC Ill email you later., David and I are about to watch Trailor Park Boys 2006 lol
Love you guys lots! David says hi:kiss:
 
You guys are the best!! I got and replied to your mail kayte, GC Ill email you later., David and I are about to watch Trailor Park Boys 2006 lol
Love you guys lots! David says hi:kiss:

{{{{Hunny}}}}} :kiss: Love you. Hi David. :)
 
Rosie Update?

(knocks b4 coming in)

@Kayte, goatchick and Hunny.

Don't mind me, just stopping by to get a cup of coffee. Our sexy, self-grinding coffee pot bit the dust and I've got to get a new one.

Could someone send me an update on Rosie, please? I prefer my RL email because I can answer that from work more easily.

@ David, I hope your Dad is doing alright.
 
Last edited:
(knocks b4 coming in)

@Kayte, goatchick and Hunny.

Don't mind me, just stopping by to get a cup of coffee. Our sexy, self-grinding coffee pot bit the dust and I've got to get a new one.

Could someone send me an update on Rosie, please? I prefer my RL email because I can answer that from work more easily.

@ David, I hope your Dad is doing alright.

Horus I sent you and the ones whose email I have, all I know. Davids in bed but ty, Ill ask him to drop by. His dad has been in there almost a month and he keeps having set backs but hes getting stronger and looks healthier. I miss Rose!:kiss:
 
(knocks b4 coming in)

@Kayte, goatchick and Hunny.

Don't mind me, just stopping by to get a cup of coffee. Our sexy, self-grinding coffee pot bit the dust and I've got to get a new one.

Could someone send me an update on Rosie, please? I prefer my RL email because I can answer that from work more easily.

@ David, I hope your Dad is doing alright.

{{{{Hunny}}}}} :kiss: Love you. Hi David. :)

Awe, hes in bed, hes been working like 15 hr days trying to run the business pretty much alone. But Im sure he will stop in, I KNOW he appreciates the well wishes. OMG that movie was a hoot! I highly recommned it( Trailor Trash boys 2006) We also saw Observe & Report and Hangover last week, all hilarious.:rose:
 
(knocks b4 coming in)

@Kayte, goatchick and Hunny.

Don't mind me, just stopping by to get a cup of coffee. Our sexy, self-grinding coffee pot bit the dust and I've got to get a new one.

Could someone send me an update on Rosie, please? I prefer my RL email because I can answer that from work more easily.

@ David, I hope your Dad is doing alright.

Happy Hump Day{{{{{{Horus}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

That is too bad about your coffee maker. Hope you get that taken care of soon.

Looks like Hunny sent you the stuff she had. :)

Leaving lots of thoughts, prayers and :rose:es for {{{{{Rose}}}}} Pulling for you sweetie.
 
Horus I sent you and the ones whose email I have, all I know. Davids in bed but ty, Ill ask him to drop by. His dad has been in there almost a month and he keeps having set backs but hes getting stronger and looks healthier. I miss Rose!:kiss:

Awe, hes in bed, hes been working like 15 hr days trying to run the business pretty much alone. But Im sure he will stop in, I KNOW he appreciates the well wishes. OMG that movie was a hoot! I highly recommned it( Trailor Trash boys 2006) We also saw Observe & Report and Hangover last week, all hilarious.:rose:

Happy Hump Day {{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Sorry to hear David is ill and glad to hear even though his Dad is having set backs that he is improving. :)

Have a wonderful day sweetie. :kiss:
 
I'm gonna sit at the table and sip some coffee..it's snowing here in WI..this snow squall as they're calling it is a pain in the "Buttocks" (sounding like forrest gump) LMAO ugh..ik this is WI but alright..ENOUGH! Jeez..:rolleyes:


Momma "J"..we all miss you and hope you make a quick & full recovery..We can't wait until you stop by to hug us :)

(((Kitchen)))
:heart:
 
I'm gonna sit at the table and sip some coffee..it's snowing here in WI..this snow squall as they're calling it is a pain in the "Buttocks" (sounding like forrest gump) LMAO ugh..ik this is WI but alright..ENOUGH! Jeez..:rolleyes:


Momma "J"..we all miss you and hope you make a quick & full recovery..We can't wait until you stop by to hug us :)

(((Kitchen)))
:heart:

{{{{{{Cipher}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Good morning sweetie. Yes that snow yesterday was a pain for many. Your are right. I think I'm ready to cry "UNCLE" ;)

And yes I too am looking forward to Momma "J" 's return. :)

Hugs and :kiss:es for the rest of the kitchen.
 
{{{{{{Cipher}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Good morning sweetie. Yes that snow yesterday was a pain for many. Your are right. I think I'm ready to cry "UNCLE" ;)

And yes I too am looking forward to Momma "J" 's return. :)

Hugs and :kiss:es for the rest of the kitchen.


(((Kayte)))

Yay it's not snowing today LoL & it's sunny!! Yay..i went out today to get a haircut and i had to get gas and find an outfit..my cousin christopher is having a "happy 16th"..Idk what you call it for guys.."sweet 16" doesn't seem right LMAO

How are you today girl, what ya up to?

(((Kitchen)))
:rose:
 
As You All Know

BY NOW ...THE RUMORS OF MY DEATH WERE HIGHLY EXAGGERATED!!!
LIKE BLAINT LIES....GUESS SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE ME:rolleyes:
ANYWAY GIRLS AND BOYS..ROSE IS STILL AROUND ...NOT QUITE AS PERKY ONLY A WEEK SINCE THE SURGERY....BUT I WILL GET THERE:D:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top