Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
BY NOW ...THE RUMORS OF MY DEATH WERE HIGHLY EXAGGERATED!!!
LIKE BLAINT LIES....GUESS SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE ME:rolleyes:
ANYWAY GIRLS AND BOYS..ROSE IS STILL AROUND ...NOT QUITE AS PERKY ONLY A WEEK SINCE THE SURGERY....BUT I WILL GET THERE:D:rose:


Right..it's also nice to know you can contact a Moderator or Laurel and say "Hey cipher died..take her pics and posts of lit"..What a fucking joke.

Someone needs to apologize to you. Since they wanna talk shit..lets see how quick they are to fess up..People suck..

I speak for everyone..YOU HAVE BEEN GREATLY MISSED!!
:heart:x1000 LoL
 
:rose:no one will fess up cipher, the idiots. i felt so lost and sad rose....so truly happy to see you here today and i bet i don't let another day pass that i don't stop everyday and tell you how much i enjoy, respect and care for you.....i get a second chance!!!!! yahoooooooooo!:D:heart::heart::heart:
 
:rose:no one will fess up cipher, the idiots. i felt so lost and sad rose....so truly happy to see you here today and i bet i don't let another day pass that i don't stop everyday and tell you how much i enjoy, respect and care for you.....i get a second chance!!!!! yahoooooooooo!:D:heart::heart::heart:


Yeah ik they won't..a shit talker is just that..and they'll never be more than what they are..& i'm glad you get a second chance :)
 
Right..it's also nice to know you can contact a Moderator or Laurel and say "Hey cipher died..take her pics and posts of lit"..What a fucking joke.

Someone needs to apologize to you. Since they wanna talk shit..lets see how quick they are to fess up..People suck..

I speak for everyone..YOU HAVE BEEN GREATLY MISSED!!
:heart:x1000 LoL



Well I'm truly sorry for the pain my friends went trhu...and of course I didn't know what was going on...I just heard from the mod...they saud *someone* claiming to be family said I had passed and wanted it down:rolleyes:
But at least I knowI would be missed so that sure does brighten my day:kiss::rose:
 
:rose:no one will fess up cipher, the idiots. i felt so lost and sad rose....so truly happy to see you here today and i bet i don't let another day pass that i don't stop everyday and tell you how much i enjoy, respect and care for you.....i get a second chance!!!!! yahoooooooooo!:D:heart::heart::heart:

Well hey than maybe the ass=hole did more good than they thought so maybe they will think twice before pulling such a cruel joke....
I did hear from the mods..so my thread will be back:rose::kiss:
 
Well I'm truly sorry for the pain my friends went trhu...and of course I didn't know what was going on...I just heard from the mod...they saud *someone* claiming to be family said I had passed and wanted it down:rolleyes:
But at least I knowI would be missed so that sure does brighten my day:kiss::rose:

Don't apologize *J*..It's not you who's IGNORANT.

I know i'm not always the friendliest clown in the troop..but i would never spread shit about someone i didn't know just because someone i didn't like posted on a thread. These people call themselves "Adults"..Karma's a mother fucker tho..They'll learn..eventually :rolleyes:

:heart::kiss::rose:
 
BY NOW ...THE RUMORS OF MY DEATH WERE HIGHLY EXAGGERATED!!!
LIKE BLAINT LIES....GUESS SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE ME:rolleyes:
ANYWAY GIRLS AND BOYS..ROSE IS STILL AROUND ...NOT QUITE AS PERKY ONLY A WEEK SINCE THE SURGERY....BUT I WILL GET THERE:D:rose:

The Return of the WildRose! WHOO HOO!

I think if you read the messages you can see we were all pretty upset when we thought we'd lost you.

Feel better soon!

And I guess we'll have to start a whole new Sexy after 70 thread!

:heart:
 
The Return of the WildRose! WHOO HOO!

I think if you read the messages you can see we were all pretty upset when we thought we'd lost you.

Feel better soon!

And I guess we'll have to start a whole new Sexy after 70 thread!

:heart:




Yeah sweetie...you don't get rid of me that easily LOL...but sure the hell would like to know who told that vicious lie and why?????
Yes I did hear from mod and they will put mine back!!!!
 
Don't apologize *J*..It's not you who's IGNORANT.

I know i'm not always the friendliest clown in the troop..but i would never spread shit about someone i didn't know just because someone i didn't like posted on a thread. These people call themselves "Adults"..Karma's a mother fucker tho..They'll learn..eventually :rolleyes:

:heart::kiss::rose:



Your so right Cipha....what goes around....come around....and they can sit and wait for it to strike.......

BEWARE WHEN YOU MESS WITH WILDROSE'S FRIENDS....BE VERY SCARED!!!!!!:mad:
 
Your so right Cipha....what goes around....come around....and they can sit and wait for it to strike.......

BEWARE WHEN YOU MESS WITH WILDROSE'S FRIENDS....BE VERY SCARED!!!!!!:mad:


HELL TO THE YEAH..PREACH IT GIRL!!
 
I have to put my legs up and rest for awhile.....

Dam that didn't sound right LOL.............
 
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Sorry to hear David is ill and glad to hear even though his Dad is having set backs that he is improving. :)

Have a wonderful day sweetie. :kiss:
Hi Kayte, No, David isnt ill. His dad is, how are you?:kiss:
 
BY NOW ...THE RUMORS OF MY DEATH WERE HIGHLY EXAGGERATED!!!
LIKE BLAINT LIES....GUESS SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE ME:rolleyes:
ANYWAY GIRLS AND BOYS..ROSE IS STILL AROUND ...NOT QUITE AS PERKY ONLY A WEEK SINCE THE SURGERY....BUT I WILL GET THERE:D:rose:

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Rose )))))))))))))))))))))))))))) its so good to see you here, we have missed you terribly and are glad you are back. I told you in email, I knew you were alive, youre too damned feisty, love you GF:kiss:
 
Right..it's also nice to know you can contact a Moderator or Laurel and say "Hey cipher died..take her pics and posts of lit"..What a fucking joke.

Someone needs to apologize to you. Since they wanna talk shit..lets see how quick they are to fess up..People suck..

I speak for everyone..YOU HAVE BEEN GREATLY MISSED!!
:heart:x1000 LoL

You said it Cipher, you guys know where this came from, in fact one of them just tried to justify it in email, fuck that, I want an apology too but I doubt it will ever come. The main thing is our Rose is ok and I have made some awesome new friends, REAL DECENT people, You guys are the best!:heart:
 
(((Kayte)))

Yay it's not snowing today LoL & it's sunny!! Yay..i went out today to get a haircut and i had to get gas and find an outfit..my cousin christopher is having a "happy 16th"..Idk what you call it for guys.."sweet 16" doesn't seem right LMAO

How are you today girl, what ya up to?

(((Kitchen)))
:rose:

{{{{{Cipher}}}}}} :kiss: Sun does make things so much nicer. I had some errands to run, like pick up a board game as a gift. Sounds like you are going to have a great time at the party. And look who's back! :nana: :nana: :nana: ^
 
BY NOW ...THE RUMORS OF MY DEATH WERE HIGHLY EXAGGERATED!!!
LIKE BLAINT LIES....GUESS SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE ME:rolleyes:
ANYWAY GIRLS AND BOYS..ROSE IS STILL AROUND ...NOT QUITE AS PERKY ONLY A WEEK SINCE THE SURGERY....BUT I WILL GET THERE:D:rose:

{{{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: It is so splendid to see you. :kiss: :D

I am sure you will be! :D :)
 
Right..it's also nice to know you can contact a Moderator or Laurel and say "Hey cipher died..take her pics and posts of lit"..What a fucking joke.

Someone needs to apologize to you. Since they wanna talk shit..lets see how quick they are to fess up..People suck..

I speak for everyone..YOU HAVE BEEN GREATLY MISSED!!
:heart:x1000 LoL

Yes Cipher you do speak for me. {{{{{Rose}}}}} You were sorely missed. It is such a joy to see you again.
 
:rose:no one will fess up cipher, the idiots. i felt so lost and sad rose....so truly happy to see you here today and i bet i don't let another day pass that i don't stop everyday and tell you how much i enjoy, respect and care for you.....i get a second chance!!!!! yahoooooooooo!:D:heart::heart::heart:

{{{{{cg}}}}} :kiss: Good evening sweetie. You said it! ^ {{{{Rose}}}} is so special. As are you. :)
 
Well I'm truly sorry for the pain my friends went trhu...and of course I didn't know what was going on...I just heard from the mod...they saud *someone* claiming to be family said I had passed and wanted it down:rolleyes:
But at least I knowI would be missed so that sure does brighten my day:kiss::rose:

{{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: You are right you had no way of knowing. We were all scrambling trying to find out what was going on. But all is well now! :D
 
Don't apologize *J*..It's not you who's IGNORANT.

I know i'm not always the friendliest clown in the troop..but i would never spread shit about someone i didn't know just because someone i didn't like posted on a thread. These people call themselves "Adults"..Karma's a mother fucker tho..They'll learn..eventually :rolleyes:

:heart::kiss::rose:

{{{{{Cipher}}}}} :kiss: Since when aren't you friendly? You always have been that I have seen. :)
 
The Return of the WildRose! WHOO HOO!

I think if you read the messages you can see we were all pretty upset when we thought we'd lost you.

Feel better soon!

And I guess we'll have to start a whole new Sexy after 70 thread!

:heart:

Good evening {{{{TR}}}} Yes! We have our Rose :rose: back! :D Hoping the mods do pull a backup out of their hat. I am sure someone has the DB savy to do that. Crossing my fingers...
 
Yeah sweetie...you don't get rid of me that easily LOL...but sure the hell would like to know who told that vicious lie and why?????
Yes I did hear from mod and they will put mine back!!!!

That is good to hear. :D

Now the mods need to post a sincere public apology.
 
Hi Kayte, No, David isnt ill. His dad is, how are you?:kiss:

{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :kiss: Good evening hon. I'm glad to know David isn't ill. I am sorry about his dad. Hope he is improving.

Hope you had a terrific Thursday. I'm doing pretty well, thank you. We had sun today! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top