Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Dammmmmmmmmm

IT REALLY TICKED ME OFF TO KNOW I HAD DIED AND NOBODY THOUGHT TO LET ME KNOW:rolleyes:

IT'S FUNNY I HAVE BEEN ON LIT FOR ALMOST 9-10 YEARS SO DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD CHECK A LITTLE CLOSER...THE MOD DID PM ME....AND SAID THEY WOULD IN A DAY OR TWO...IF NOT WE WIL START A NEW ONE:devil:
 
You said it Cipher, you guys know where this came from, in fact one of them just tried to justify it in email, fuck that, I want an apology too but I doubt it will ever come. The main thing is our Rose is ok and I have made some awesome new friends, REAL DECENT people, You guys are the best!:heart:

hi hunny, i hope you and david are doing well tonight...i hope davids dad is doing better.....hi rose, i am off to bed, been working insane hours the last couple of weeks, i am just drained. good night kayte and cipher, y'all have a good rest of your night.......:heart::heart::heart:
 
:rose:no one will fess up cipher, the idiots. i felt so lost and sad rose....so truly happy to see you here today and i bet i don't let another day pass that i don't stop everyday and tell you how much i enjoy, respect and care for you.....i get a second chance!!!!! yahoooooooooo!:D:heart::heart::heart:

(((((((((((((((( GC )))))))))))))))))) AMEN, you guys are the nicest bunch of people Ive met on here. So in spite of the fucked up shit, it led me to all of you. :kiss:
 
Don't apologize *J*..It's not you who's IGNORANT.

I know i'm not always the friendliest clown in the troop..but i would never spread shit about someone i didn't know just because someone i didn't like posted on a thread. These people call themselves "Adults"..Karma's a mother fucker tho..They'll learn..eventually :rolleyes:

:heart::kiss::rose:

YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OFF MY KEYVOARD ^5 !! I TOTALLY BELIVE IN KARMA!
David says hi and hes happy you are ok, he isnt allowed to type, im using it lmao:D
 
{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :kiss: Good evening hon. I'm glad to know David isn't ill. I am sorry about his dad. Hope he is improving.

Hope you had a terrific Thursday. I'm doing pretty well, thank you. We had sun today! :D

Thanks Kayte, hes doing better, hes feisty too but not as much so as our Rose. He got moved to a therapy facility today. Hes been thru alot this past month from dbl pneumonia, a stroke to blood clots in both legs but hes a fighter. Too bad hes married , no wait Rose likes em young. rofl;)
 
IT REALLY TICKED ME OFF TO KNOW I HAD DIED AND NOBODY THOUGHT TO LET ME KNOW:rolleyes:

IT'S FUNNY I HAVE BEEN ON LIT FOR ALMOST 9-10 YEARS SO DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD CHECK A LITTLE CLOSER...THE MOD DID PM ME....AND SAID THEY WOULD IN A DAY OR TWO...IF NOT WE WIL START A NEW ONE:devil:

Im telling you the mod " am pic mod " is a fucking asshole and yes i told him, i dont know if ya'll saw that thread but I tried very hard to get banned ha ha ha
 
hi hunny, i hope you and david are doing well tonight...i hope davids dad is doing better.....hi rose, i am off to bed, been working insane hours the last couple of weeks, i am just drained. good night kayte and cipher, y'all have a good rest of your night.......:heart::heart::heart:

I hope I can rest good tonite tood...you hustle off to bed and catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsss!!!:kiss::rose:
 
hi hunny, i hope you and david are doing well tonight...i hope davids dad is doing better.....hi rose, i am off to bed, been working insane hours the last couple of weeks, i am just drained. good night kayte and cipher, y'all have a good rest of your night.......:heart::heart::heart:

dont go yet im sending u email
 
(((((((((((((((( GC )))))))))))))))))) AMEN, you guys are the nicest bunch of people Ive met on here. So in spite of the fucked up shit, it led me to all of you. :kiss:



Hey this is the place to be...we are kind and caring to each other and not nasty mean of vindicitive...I don't allow that in the kitchen LOL:rose:
 
Thanks Kayte, hes doing better, hes feisty too but not as much so as our Rose. He got moved to a therapy facility today. Hes been thru alot this past month from dbl pneumonia, a stroke to blood clots in both legs but hes a fighter. Too bad hes married , no wait Rose likes em young. rofl;)




Yea fraid he's a bit too old for me LOL I got one waiting in the wings:devil:
 
HA HA HA U GO GIRL!! HOW OLD IS HE? THE YOUNGEST CRADLE IVE EVER ROBBED IS DAVIDS, AT 6 YRS YOUNGER THAN ME:devil:



Well Charles was 26 yrs younger than me and would have been with me forever if he hadn't died...not sure of this one...but old enough LOL...I don't do this on purpose...just works that way:devil:
 
Well Charles was 26 yrs younger than me and would have been with me forever if he hadn't died...not sure of this one...but old enough LOL...I don't do this on purpose...just works that way:devil:

LOL, That pink Saints hat will be on its way as soon as I get them ( ya one for me) the guy whoi drives for Davids dad saw it on his travels but he doesnt go back that way til Monday, I asked for 2 , lets hope they arent sold out. I mean they have others but I WANT PINK! LOL:heart:
 
LOL, That pink Saints hat will be on its way as soon as I get them ( ya one for me) the guy whoi drives for Davids dad saw it on his travels but he doesnt go back that way til Monday, I asked for 2 , lets hope they arent sold out. I mean they have others but I WANT PINK! LOL:heart:


Yeah Ill be waiing...I'm good at that having waited for everything last week...and by then I should be healed a bit :rolleyes:

Oh yeah Pink is what we want:D
 
Welcome Back!!!!

hello WildRose! it was a pleasure to meet you. you have a wonderful night and take it easy on yourself for a little. Goodnight
 
Hi, wildrose70.

I trust you'll forgive my ill-mannered intrusion ... it's just I'm so truly delighted to see your incandescent, anti-clichéd presence shining as brightly as my own in Literonia that I so felt the need to say, wisely ... all truth is blasphemy.

[bows very, very low]

:rose:
 
Hi, wildrose70.

I trust you'll forgive my ill-mannered intrusion ... it's just I'm so truly delighted to see your incandescent, anti-clichéd presence shining as brightly as my own in Literonia that I so felt the need to say, wisely ... all truth is blasphemy.

[bows very, very low]

:rose:

Well thank you I think:D...I think you have a great tongue in cheek brand of humor......being Irish of course you do and yes I did check out your profile and did you get excitd LOL:rose:
 
Well thank you I think:D...I think you have a great tongue in cheek brand of humor......being Irish of course you do and yes I did check out your profile and did you get excitd LOL:rose:

You do not think!!

Dang ... grammar and stuff .. apologies.

YOU!!

DO NOT THINK.

Oh ..

And OBEY! I exclaim in an exclaimedly fashion.


But without salt, as salt is bad for the heart. BUT you, being female, have no heart and so therefore are as unseeing as ey - I, ey-I you pay as work for me you go.

60/40 in your favour ... hey, you're sitting on a fortune there ... :)

Obey me!!

:D
 
IT REALLY TICKED ME OFF TO KNOW I HAD DIED AND NOBODY THOUGHT TO LET ME KNOW:rolleyes:

IT'S FUNNY I HAVE BEEN ON LIT FOR ALMOST 9-10 YEARS SO DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD CHECK A LITTLE CLOSER...THE MOD DID PM ME....AND SAID THEY WOULD IN A DAY OR TWO...IF NOT WE WIL START A NEW ONE:devil:

{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart: I've been out most of the day and I just saw that your other thread is back. :nana:

Hope you are doing well. Have a great night's sleep. Hun. Ummm are your legs still up? ;) :devil:
 
hi hunny, i hope you and david are doing well tonight...i hope davids dad is doing better.....hi rose, i am off to bed, been working insane hours the last couple of weeks, i am just drained. good night kayte and cipher, y'all have a good rest of your night.......:heart::heart::heart:

Good night {{{{{CG}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Have a great night's sleep and hae a wonderful weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top