Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildrose70 said:
I have to put my legs up and rest for awhile.....

Dam that didn't sound right LOL.............


LMFAO, YEP YOU ARENT GOING ANYWHERE AND WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY, ROFL GOTTA LOVE HER:heart:

{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart: Great to see you. And yes our Rose is back and kicking. :D
 
I AGREE BUT I DOUBT SHE WILL GET ONE, I TOLD HIM TO FUCK OFF AND TO DELETE MY THREAD, IT CAN ONLY BE ONE PERSON,ONE MOD I MEAN:mad:

{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: You are most likely right. They are definitely "something." :rolleyes:
 
Thanks Kayte, hes doing better, hes feisty too but not as much so as our Rose. He got moved to a therapy facility today. Hes been thru alot this past month from dbl pneumonia, a stroke to blood clots in both legs but hes a fighter. Too bad hes married , no wait Rose likes em young. rofl;)

{{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I am so glad to hear he is improving. :) So, you've become a matchmaker now? ;)
 
{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart: I've been out most of the day and I just saw that your other thread is back. :nana:

Hope you are doing well. Have a great night's sleep. Hun. Ummm are your legs still up? ;) :devil:

Funny you should ask!! Spent most of the day when not doing something with the legs up:D
Yes all is well in Lit land LOL
 
QUOTE=kayte;33446225]{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}}} Great to see you. And yes our Rose is back and kicking. :D[/QUOTE]

{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: You are most likely right. They are definitely "something." :rolleyes:

{{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

I am so glad to hear he is improving. :) So, you've become a matchmaker now? ;)
LOL UH HUH:devil:

((((((((((((((((( KAYTE))))))))))))))))) After what happened yesterday I have decided to only post in Rose threads. However I WILL NOT LET THIS ONE GO. Scorpion4u2 found a video of me and my 10 month old grandbaby and posted it here on Lit. I stupidly posted a mini vid on another site of me in my gown and this asshole saw the ones of the baby and brought it here. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT???!!!:mad: The mods did remove it and slapped him on the wrist but thats not good enough for me, HELL NO! They can say what they want about me but thats my baby and Im pissed beyond recognition and I will be seeking legal action. Oh this idiot claims to be a lawyer too, ha ha ha.
Much love to all.:heart:
 
Funny you should ask!! Spent most of the day when not doing something with the legs up:D
Yes all is well in Lit land LOL

GM Rose you just remined me of an old joke.:D
Mary and Ann were talking and Mary says" Oh great, Tim bought me flowers, looks like I'll have my legs up in the air all weekend" :rolleyes: To which Ann replied" Good Lord Mary, don't you have a vase?"
LOLOL I know, silly but it made me laugh and I hope it does you too.:kiss:
 
GM Rose you just remined me of an old joke.:D
Mary and Ann were talking and Mary says" Oh great, Tim bought me flowers, looks like I'll have my legs up in the air all weekend" :rolleyes: To which Ann replied" Good Lord Mary, don't you have a vase?"
LOLOL I know, silly but it made me laugh and I hope it does you too.:kiss:


Funny as hell and I don't blame you for being pissed!!! I have had people tell me about my pics being somewhere that of course I had never been:rolleyes:
One of my friends was so mad he knew me and knew I wldn't be on there..and got them to take it down...geesh what is wrong with people:confused:
 
stuff

Hi Hunny,
i'm glad you didn't go away, i mean i cant keep up with some of the politics here, but i saw some bullying and other bull shit for the smallest reasons, .
i guess the tinyest nick in the armor is every reason to pry into someones life and give them shit!!
Sorry some people are like that,
i'm glad you're here,
gregg
 
Funny you should ask!! Spent most of the day when not doing something with the legs up:D
Yes all is well in Lit land LOL

Good morning {{{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart: :)

Hope you got a good night's sleep and are having a wonderful Saturday. :)
 
QUOTE=[kayte;33446225]{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}}} Great to see you. And yes our Rose is back and kicking. :D



LOL UH HUH:devil:

((((((((((((((((( KAYTE))))))))))))))))) After what happened yesterday I have decided to only post in Rose threads. However I WILL NOT LET THIS ONE GO. Scorpion4u2 found a video of me and my 10 month old grandbaby and posted it here on Lit. I stupidly posted a mini vid on another site of me in my gown and this asshole saw the ones of the baby and brought it here. HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT???!!!:mad: The mods did remove it and slapped him on the wrist but thats not good enough for me, HELL NO! They can say what they want about me but thats my baby and Im pissed beyond recognition and I will be seeking legal action. Oh this idiot claims to be a lawyer too, ha ha ha.
Much love to all.:heart:[/QUOTE]

{{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}} :kiss::heart: Sorry to hear that happened. I think it does remind us that anything we put online, anywhere is public fodder.
Hope you succeed in your action sweetie.
 
Good morning {{{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart: :)

Hope you got a good night's sleep and are having a wonderful Saturday. :)

I did sleep better last nite but still up early dang just can't lay in bed...oh wel I might miss something LOL....
Haven't done too much today so far...puttering around:rose::kiss:
 
GM Rose you just remined me of an old joke.:D
Mary and Ann were talking and Mary says" Oh great, Tim bought me flowers, looks like I'll have my legs up in the air all weekend" :rolleyes: To which Ann replied" Good Lord Mary, don't you have a vase?"
LOLOL I know, silly but it made me laugh and I hope it does you too.:kiss:

Love that joke Hunny. :D
 
Well so far it was on the phone...but nice to talk to her....sometimes it's really nice to put a voice with the messages:kiss::rose:

{{{{{Rose}}}}} And it is good to know someone here has a way besides Lit to reach you. :)
 
I did sleep better last nite but still up early dang just can't lay in bed...oh wel I might miss something LOL....
Haven't done too much today so far...puttering around:rose::kiss:

Glad to know you slept well. :) Well just lying in bed, with out any stimulation is a tad boring. :devil:

I do understand the puttering around, been doing some of that myself.
 
Hello Kitchen! :rose:

Ahh..a lazy saturday afternoon! I love it!

How are all of you doing??


:heart:
 
Hello Kitchen! :rose:

Ahh..a lazy saturday afternoon! I love it!

How are all of you doing??


:heart:


Just watching a bit of BB...gave one of my plants a major haircut LOL...Now the poor thing looks bare :eek:
It's rather gloomy no sun...I'm feeling pretty good...:rose:
 
Just watching a bit of BB...gave one of my plants a major haircut LOL...Now the poor thing looks bare :eek:
It's rather gloomy no sun...I'm feeling pretty good...:rose:


Uh oh LoL Naked plant alert :eek:

Glad you feel good momma! that makes me real happy :D

It's gloomy here too..and we got a little snow again lastnight..i'm going out to tonite so i hope it doesn't snow alot..one of the weather channels said it's "possible"..Ugh..no cute shoes for me tonite then..:rolleyes: lol
 
Uh oh LoL Naked plant alert :eek:

Glad you feel good momma! that makes me real happy :D

It's gloomy here too..and we got a little snow again lastnight..i'm going out to tonite so i hope it doesn't snow alot..one of the weather channels said it's "possible"..Ugh..no cute shoes for me tonite then..:rolleyes: lol

Well at least your going out lol....forgot to tell you had a nice visit with Bug last nite and Phoenix....he was supposed to fly out today but major snow so not sure if he got out...
yeah I'm feeling pretty good.... got couple lbs of the dammed extra fluid off...
So you have a good time for me too..I'm thinking maybe one very very lite cocktail LOL
 
good morning rose, wanted to stop by the kitchen too and tell you that you were in my heart all day today with the very best wishes from me to you.......gc:heart::heart::heart:
 
{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}}} Great to see you. And yes our Rose is back and kicking. :D

{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: You are most likely right. They are definitely "something." :rolleyes:

{{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I am so glad to hear he is improving. :) So, you've become a matchmaker now? ;)

LOL HI Kayte, well no Im not a matchmaker, last time I tried doing that it went totally wrong. HA HA:rolleyes: (((((((((((((((((((( KAYTE)))))))))))))))) HOW ARE YOU HUN?:heart:
 
Funny as hell and I don't blame you for being pissed!!! I have had people tell me about my pics being somewhere that of course I had never been:rolleyes:
One of my friends was so mad he knew me and knew I wldn't be on there..and got them to take it down...geesh what is wrong with people:confused:

GM Rose. Good question, I have always treated people the way they treat me. Maybe Im naive but I dont understand any of this shit. I mean the lengths some will go to to hurt people they dont even know. Oh well. ((((( Rose ))) )Today Davids driver will see if the hats are still there. Cross your fingers, Ill still send you one but damn it, I want pink!! :DI added a pink cowboy hat to my collection Saturday.:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top