Munky needs your help achieving sobriety. Please.

Always someone to listen...

As it has been said before... you are not alone. We all have demons of one kind or another. You need help, you will find it. Admitting that you need it is half the battle. I wish you well... If you need an ear, I am here...
 
As it has been said before... you are not alone. We all have demons of one kind or another. You need help, you will find it. Admitting that you need it is half the battle. I wish you well... If you need an ear, I am here...

Thank you, Virgin Listen. I'm only halfway through Day One and this is fucking hell.
 
I'm only halfway through Day One and this is fucking hell.

Buck up, Monkey. Hang tough. The flip side to "only halfway through Day One" is that your are "already halfway through Day One."

Stay Strong!
 
Hmmm I like you anyways without the white suit.
You can achieve .. If you believe, and have help along the way ;)
Gnite :kiss:
 
A mess here, trembling and sweating. According to Google the next step may be DTs and hallucinations.

I just hope I hallucinate about Penelope Cruz rather than vampire bats.
 
Just hang in there. We are still here for you.
Anything you'd like to talk about?
 
Yes. And when you do (because I know you will), you will feel better. :)
 
A mess here, trembling and sweating. According to Google the next step may be DTs and hallucinations.

I just hope I hallucinate about Penelope Cruz rather than vampire bats.

Hydrate. Just try to stay as calm as possible. You're doing great.


And Penelope Cruz as a vampire sounds amazing.
 
Damn sweety, I wish I had logged on sooner. I'm here for you, I have no advice that is sound. I come from a family of alcoholics, it's why I steer clear of booze. I'll try to stay on tonight, maybe you'll log in.
 
You might want to check in somewhere if you get DTs, they can kill you. Depends on how dependant your body is on alcohol.
 
Damn sweety, I wish I had logged on sooner. I'm here for you, I have no advice that is sound. I come from a family of alcoholics, it's why I steer clear of booze. I'll try to stay on tonight, maybe you'll log in.

Oh Cookie :kiss::kiss::kiss: Thank you. I knew you'd get here sooner or later.
 
Back
Top