Munky needs your help achieving sobriety. Please.

You doing any better today?:kiss:

No. Not to whine, but no. Self-detox on top of depression is a fucking bitch. But on the bright side, I'm in the midst of one of the coolest lightening and thunderstorms I've ever been in, here in Banderas Bay. The lightening would set your hair on fire and the thunder would cave your chest in. That makes me happy.

Thank you for posting, darling. :kiss:
 
A mess here, trembling and sweating. According to Google the next step may be DTs and hallucinations.

I just hope I hallucinate about Penelope Cruz rather than vampire bats.

Sent you something to hallucinate about.
 
Hydrate. Just try to stay as calm as possible. You're doing great.


And Penelope Cruz as a vampire sounds amazing.

Thank you, Desserts.

All I have to do to hydrate right now is just stand out in the tropical rain. I'll think of something funny later.
 
Thank you, Desserts.

All I have to do to hydrate right now is just stand out in the tropical rain. I'll think of something funny later.

Naked in a thunder and lightning storm is always funny. Nothing like seeing your short and curlies not so curly.
 
No. Not to whine, but no. Self-detox on top of depression is a fucking bitch. But on the bright side, I'm in the midst of one of the coolest lightening and thunderstorms I've ever been in, here in Banderas Bay. The lightening would set your hair on fire and the thunder would cave your chest in. That makes me happy.

Thank you for posting, darling. :kiss:

I'm always here for you. We just have rain, rain and more rain. I love storms ... :heart:
 
I'm always here for you. We just have rain, rain and more rain. I love storms ... :heart:

I've been in some amazing storms (and hurricanes) in the Caribbean, but this one is RIGHT ON TOP of me.

Earlier today I was thinking about your noose AV, but right now I'm okay.
 
When you were having a really tough time you switched your AV to a noose pic. At which point I reached out, scared shitless about your health, and revealed my identity.

That's not the way Munk, I know. Do you know I can't even remember that night? I was lost but I found my way back. It is hard but it can be done.
 
That's not the way Munk, I know. Do you know I can't even remember that night? I was lost but I found my way back. It is hard but it can be done.

Ya know, of all the people around here - or ANYWHERE - I always think of you when the shit piles up so deep I can't breathe. Go figure.
 
Ya know, of all the people around here - or ANYWHERE - I always think of you when the shit piles up so deep I can't breathe. Go figure.

I'm honored ... I've thought of you many times and hoped you were lying on a beach with a beautiful amazon.
 
All in all Munk, I think it was a smart idea to turn to this group of people. Most of us have had demons in one way or another.
 
That's not the way Munk, I know. Do you know I can't even remember that night? I was lost but I found my way back. It is hard but it can be done.

Good thing we never actually ended up together. What a fucking mess we'd be. But you seem to have it all together now. Kudos to you, darling. :kiss:
 
Ya know, of all the people around here - or ANYWHERE - I always think of you when the shit piles up so deep I can't breathe. Go figure.

You're too distracted. Lit isn't helping...now, at least. Go to a real detox....then...go to AA work the twelve steps as fast and thoroughly as you can and only the get back on lit. Just do it. You're fucking around with your life here.
 
All in all Munk, I think it was a smart idea to turn to this group of people. Most of us have had demons in one way or another.

I agree ... I'm glad he confided in us.

Good thing we never actually ended up together. What a fucking mess we'd be. But you seem to have it all together now. Kudos to you, darling. :kiss:

I still have my bad days but I work through them. I have a good man who has the patience of Jobe.
 
All in all Munk, I think it was a smart idea to turn to this group of people. Most of us have had demons in one way or another.

We'll see how it works. Hope it does.

Yes, I know we've all had our demons. Right now I just want MY fucking demon to quit shaking my body like a leaf in a hurricane. I'll keep babbling, maybe that will help.
 
Hello Munky. I'm smiling that you've reached out like this for encouragement. Even more so at hearing where you are. That is where I vacay, that is where I am going at Thanksgiving. Northern part of the bay. I'm glad that you have such beauty to look upon when you are hurting. It must just be after sunset about now, maybe a bit of light left on the water to reflect.

Eat some candy, your body is craving the sugar. :rose:
 
Back
Top