~Texas Cantina~

Holly moly, It's Morri, and a good well what would it be there, evening. And how has the terror been? Now your going to make you have to pinch back there Morri.

And I must give you some of these :rose: :rose: :rose: and maybe one of these :p
 
thebarber69 said:
And a good Evening to you MsT, and this latest one is sooooooo fine, what a set of bunns on that, boy would I take a bite out of that...oh, maybe a lick, ahhh, no well lets just say that is superior grade A Rump *maybe fliet migon*

And :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: for you MsT.

and that bump and grind was sooo good. ;)

Evening barber!

~wiggle wiggle~

WoW grade A huh? I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Hope you're having a great evening.

:rose:
 
thebarber69 said:
Holly moly, It's Morri, and a good well what would it be there, evening. And how has the terror been? Now your going to make you have to pinch back there Morri.

And I must give you some of these :rose: :rose: :rose: and maybe one of these :p

Just one lick Mr B? gives you this many :p :p :p :p
 
Well I don't know if you could take hours of those licks, but if you are able I sure am, being one of those that can lift weights with his tongue, got to keep it in shape just incase I do get that chance to dive in and enjoy those best tastes of the ladies body....

Hmm...so you game I sure am...LOL :D
 
thebarber69 said:
Well I don't know if you could take hours of those licks, but if you are able I sure am, being one of those that can lift weights with his tongue, got to keep it in shape just incase I do get that chance to dive in and enjoy those best tastes of the ladies body....

Hmm...so you game I sure am...LOL :D

Just hours Mr B,I'm thinking days...................... :kiss:
 
spyro1123 said:
drools a little over the wiggles.... then ponders how to get some sent his way

Hiya spyro ... welcome

All ya gotta do is ask.

;)

~wiggle wiggle~

Is there anything I can get you?
 
MsTexas said:
Hiya spyro ... welcome

All ya gotta do is ask.

;)

~wiggle wiggle~

Is there anything I can get you?
sorry it took me a while to break out of the daze that put me in
I am a sucker for :kiss: s
 
spyro1123 said:
sorry it took me a while to break out of the daze that put me in
I am a sucker for :kiss: s

~grins~

There are plenty of those as well.

:kiss:
 
MsTexas said:
Well I didnt know something needed to be done about it, so I havent thought about it.

:D

Hey...I'm single again. A Lot needs to be done about it!
 
Back
Top