Anderoth
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2006
- Posts
- 234
MsTexas said:Well then is that a congratulations or an I'm sorry?
I hope a Congratz! But that still doesn't help me....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
MsTexas said:Well then is that a congratulations or an I'm sorry?

scorpio1121 said:oh i was just making sure i got noticed....![]()
nice pic by the way![]()
Anderoth said:I hope a Congratz! But that still doesn't help me....
![]()

MsTexas said:Congratulations then.
![]()
Anderoth said:are YOU the big tease! like I need more of that now...![]()
MsTexas said:No one is teasing anyone.
But I can tell you if you're looking for more than a conversation in this thread, you might have come to the wrong place.
![]()
Anderoth said:Just trying to get to know some more Texas people. The other Texas threads seem dead.![]()
DaBears34 said:*strolls in wearing a 10 gallon hat, spurs jingling
Howdy ma'am, how are you this evening?

DaBears34 said:They don't seem to go all that well with my wing tip shoes, but they were all I had.

DaBears34 said:lol I will remember that
sasebrats said:Who's an ass?
No wait I think I know that answer!![]()
DaBears34 said:Did MsTexas call me an ass Sase? Should I take it? Do I realize I'm not in the Questions thread?
Yup you take those questions back in there hunny bunny...DaBears34 said:Did MsTexas call me an ass Sase? Should I take it? Do I realize I'm not in the Questions thread?
sasebrats said:Yup you take those questions back in there hunny bunny...
MsTexas said:{{{ sase }}}
![]()
About time you got your ass back in here.
I practiced todayMsTexas said:LMAO
hunny bunny

DaBears34 said:C'mon now admit it, you both laughed a little.![]()