Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sasebrats said:So what have I missed in here?
Where the fuck is the pancakes...it's been a pancake day.

MsTexas said:
DaBears34 said:Ok I'll try them on - is there some place in the cantina where I can change?

baby do you know how much I wuvvy you?MsTexas said:
DaBears34 said:lol hmmmmmm
ok - hey, why are you putting money into the jukebox?
sasebrats said:baby do you know how much I wuvvy you?

DaBears34 said:We aren't going to be all wuvvy duvvy in here are we?

sasebrats said:WAIT!!!
I am sorry I said the F word....will ya put me in timeout?
First let me go get my flogger so you can spank me first![]()
DaBears34 said:These are a bit . . . drafty aren't they? How can you tell if they fit?

This isn't the questions thread honey....DaBears34 said:These are a bit . . . drafty aren't they? How can you tell if they fit?

DaBears34 said:dammit I'm not tainted I just want to know if the chaps fit. lol
