~Texas Cantina~

naw don't give him baby powder....


give him corn starch gosh mother don't ya know nuffin?
 
sasebrats said:
naw don't give him baby powder....


give him corn starch gosh mother don't ya know nuffin?


LOL ... so spank me, I didnt raise boys.

:p
 
MsTexas said:
Nah, I'll keep my well mannered girls.

:D
I've got one of them too. ;)


Gotta love those girls but I'm damn thankful I only had one I can't imagine my momma with 5 of us. :D
 
sasebrats said:
I've got one of them too. ;)


Gotta love those girls but I'm damn thankful I only had one I can't imagine my momma with 5 of us. :D

I'm the only one ... my 3 brothers would probably think differently

LOL
 
DaBears34 said:
I can take dancing lessons here? Which one of you is the teacher?

I'll be more than happy to teach you anything you need to know.

about dancing ...

:D
 
Well hunny bunnies it's about time for my beddy bye time...mommy will you come and tucky me in for the nighty wighty?
 
sasebrats said:
Well hunny bunnies it's about time for my beddy bye time...mommy will you come and tucky me in for the nighty wighty?

I'm right behind you sugar pie, this old lonely lady needs her sleep.

:kiss: :rose:
 
Back
Top