Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
DaBears34 said:woohoo!

DaBears34 said:Night ladies - thanks for letting me hang out at the Cantina!

Yup and I'll pick ya up old lady in the morning for shoppin' we can go see if we can find a sense of humor on sale.MsTexas said:I'm right behind you sugar pie, this old lonely lady needs her sleep.
![]()
![]()


spyro1123 said:runns through naked.... pauses to show that he canthen keeps running

sasebrats said:Yup and I'll pick ya up old lady in the morning for shoppin' we can go see if we can find a sense of humor on sale.
Good night everyone it's been fun...I'm off to my lonely bed.![]()

damn darlin' slow down next time so I can get a bump and a grind in there.spyro1123 said:runns through naked.... pauses to show that he canthen keeps running

sasebrats said:*grabs a donut and a cup of coffee and looks through the sale flyers*

sasebrats said:somewhere I saw efferdent was on sale.
![]()

sasebrats said:Good morning Gracie
Gracie29 said:MsT![]()
I hope you have a magical day, hon![]()

sasebrats said:Oh and just the way I like them with Chocolate Chips!
They are chocolate chips right? You didn't put something else in there did ya?![]()
MsTexas said:I've not gotten any pm's from you sweetie
I have a feeling I missed something good!! ~fuck~
Have a great one yourself darlin.
![]()
![]()

sasebrats said:You put body parts in your pancakes?
Remind me only to eat at the IHOP!

juanbobo said:I think it is...I'll email it to ya!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
