~Texas Cantina~

juanbobo said:
There's something to be said for silence and passion!

:rose: :kiss:

Indeed there is and you hit the nail right on the head (no pun intended) LOL

Hope you're having a great weekend darlin.

:rose:
 
MsTexas said:
Indeed there is and you hit the nail right on the head (no pun intended) LOL

Hope you're having a great weekend darlin.

:rose:

No work and had time for myself ;) , can't complain.

How's yours?
 
juanbobo said:
No work and had time for myself ;) , can't complain.

How's yours?

What?!?! You didnt work?

~faints~

;)

Mine was great ... too short of course but a pretty good one. I'm ready for a vacation, but then again, when am I not.

LOL
 
Sexxxy Miss Texy.. Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday..

*hugs* you from behind
 
mansome said:
Sexxxy Miss Texy.. Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday..

*hugs* you from behind

Hiya handsome mansome!!!

Its going well thank, how about yours? I've been meaning to get back to your thread, I'm glad you had a good time Friday.

~hugs back to your front~

:rose:
 
MsTexas said:
What?!?! You didnt work?

~faints~

;)

Mine was great ... too short of course but a pretty good one. I'm ready for a vacation, but then again, when am I not.

LOL

You can faint into my arms any time...But I can't promise that i'll behave. :devil:

Def. too short...Def. time for a vacation!!!

:p
 
juanbobo said:
You can faint into my arms any time...But I can't promise that i'll behave. :devil:

Def. too short...Def. time for a vacation!!!

:p

After all this time we've known one another darlin, I've never expected you to behave. ;)

Where oh where shall we go?

:catroar:
 
MsTexas said:
Hiya handsome mansome!!!

Its going well thank, how about yours? I've been meaning to get back to your thread, I'm glad you had a good time Friday.

~hugs back to your front~

:rose:


You sexxxy lurker you.... Yes, I had an incredible time......

You know your are welcum on my pic thread anytime sugar... :heart:
 
MsTexas said:
After all this time we've known one another darlin, I've never expected you to behave. ;)

Where oh where shall we go?

:catroar:

MMMmmm...

A long cruise where we do nothing but stay in the cabin, destination not important!!! ;)
 
mansome said:
You sexxxy lurker you.... Yes, I had an incredible time......

You know your are welcum on my pic thread anytime sugar... :heart:

LOL ... I love lurking there tho. ;)

I'm glad you had a good time ... are ya gonna kiss and tell?

Thanks for the welcome baby!!

:heart:
 
juanbobo said:
MMMmmm...

A long cruise where we do nothing but stay in the cabin, destination not important!!! ;)

Oooooooooooh snap!!!

I've always wanted to take a cruise!! I think that would be so awesome.

Agreed, destination unimportant.

:D
 
The things I miss while at work!

...and I'm not done until late tonight! Don't have fun with out me!

:devil:
 
Anderoth said:
The things I miss while at work!

...and I'm not done until late tonight! Don't have fun with out me!

:devil:

LOL ... what did you miss?

:confused:
 
Thank ya Ms Texas after listening to Dollparts and Matthew Craig on the GB I need a stiff one. Lord knows Ralph isn't going to get stiff tonight.
 
Oldhag said:
Thank ya Ms Texas after listening to Dollparts and Matthew Craig on the GB I need a stiff one. Lord knows Ralph isn't going to get stiff tonight.

LMAO ... as a newbie I'm surprised you actually went to the GB

You're brave!
 
MsTexas said:
Here have a couple of red ones too ...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/top_uv_july4.jpg

What did you buy me?

:D
Well if I told ya it would probably be taken outta content but it was a buy of the year man! Just wait til the officer see's what I bought without 'consulting' him first....The local furniture store had a sale and I've had my eyes on this set for months.

It's new patio furniture.
:D
 
sasebrats said:
Well if I told ya it would probably be taken outta content but it was a buy of the year man! Just wait til the officer see's what I bought without 'consulting' him first....The local furniture store had a sale and I've had my eyes on this set for months.

It's new patio furniture.
:D


LOL ... oooooooooo I see pool parties at sase's house soon!!

Oh just flash the officer and he'll forget all about it.

;)
 
Back
Top