~Texas Cantina~

sasebrats said:
Want a sugar cookie?

Can I save it for later? I'm heading to bed.

Gotta do that work thing tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful evening chica!!

:rose:
 
Good Morning everyone. Wake up and smell the coffee!!! There is coffee isn't there??? Ms. T??? ;)
 
KnightWing said:
Good Morning everyone. Wake up and smell the coffee!!! There is coffee isn't there??? Ms. T??? ;)
While you are up KW grab me a cup too. :D
 
Ok folks, I off to finish getting ready for work.

Have a great day!!!

~hugs~

:rose: :kiss:
 
Finally out of bed. What a nice day to be off! Should I even make coffee?
 
MsTexas said:
Oooooooooooh snap!!!

I've always wanted to take a cruise!! I think that would be so awesome.

Agreed, destination unimportant.

:D

Uh Huh!

So, what ya got for a massive headache?

I need the pounding to stop!!!
 
Howdy Ma'am, Sorry I haven't been able to stop by in a while, been busy, trying to keep the Range safe......... if you know what I mean. Sure could use a beer, no a Crown and Coke, might be better, and a good home cooked meal would be great too. Hope everything is going great in your corner of the woods..... Cowboy (Cowboy leaves a :rose: on the table for the lady, and walks out smiling thanks to a true TEXAS lady)
 
Morning. Another day off, I guess playing computer games. Anyone else out there?
 
Gracie29 said:
{{{{{{{MsT}}}}}}}} :rose: :kiss:

We still have a shoppin' trip to plan, ya know?

{{{{ Gracie }}}}

Yes I know ... things have been really hectic here.

I'm sure we'll get out chance.

:kiss:
 
Back
Top