~Texas Cantina~

It's a lot better when you know the driver personally, or you're the one that's driving the car. I've done both. Plus I grew up with my Dad racing most of my childhood. Circle track racing does get boring at times, but there's drag racing as well.

Drag racing? Why didn't you say that FIRST??? I can get into some drag racing. I used to love going to the Gatornationals! :D
 
It's a lot better when you know the driver personally, or you're the one that's driving the car. I've done both. Plus I grew up with my Dad racing most of my childhood. Circle track racing does get boring at times, but there's drag racing as well.

Good morning UpStanding ....

Oh now the drag racing I can watch, they sure can move down the track ....

I think it's the adrenaline rush for me as much if not more for them
 
Drag racing? Why didn't you say that FIRST??? I can get into some drag racing. I used to love going to the Gatornationals! :D

Good morning UpStanding ....

Oh now the drag racing I can watch, they sure can move down the track ....

I think it's the adrenaline rush for me as much if not more for them

I was in the process of building a 1965 Mustang with a 429 for Super Gas class. It would run 9.90 seconds in the quarter mile at about 140mph. But my first wife and I divorced and filed bankruptcy, lost everything. :(

Goodmorning you two
 
I was in the process of building a 1965 Mustang with a 429 for Super Gas class. It would run 9.90 seconds in the quarter mile at about 140mph. But my first wife and I divorced and filed bankruptcy, lost everything. :(

Goodmorning you two

Good Morning! :kiss:

That sucks about losing the car. That's my "dream" car right there. :heart:
 
I was in the process of building a 1965 Mustang with a 429 for Super Gas class. It would run 9.90 seconds in the quarter mile at about 140mph. But my first wife and I divorced and filed bankruptcy, lost everything. :(

Goodmorning you two

I don't know what a super gas class is but I'm swooning over the Mustang ....

:D
 
Good morning SS

Drag racing is an exciting thing to watch, aint it?

Hope you have a wonderful day ...

*hugs*

Yes, I love to watch drag racing.

Yea, that car makes me swoon too. Be still my beating heart!

Hope you have a great day too. How's the fire situation over there?
 
Yes, I love to watch drag racing.

Yea, that car makes me swoon too. Be still my beating heart!

Hope you have a great day too. How's the fire situation over there?

Seems to be under control for the moment but we will see how the day shapes up ....

I'm off to the showers
 
Hmmm, first time i have posted here but I love Cantinas. Lots of tequilla and tacos. What else does one need.
 
Stopping by the cantina for a coffee after a long ride, I can remember a Ms Texas I use to talk to. Wondering if this may be the same gal?:D
 
Stopping by the cantina for a coffee after a long ride, I can remember a Ms Texas I use to talk to. Wondering if this may be the same gal?:D

Da one and only ....

If there is another, she's an imposter.

How are you deepstar?

:kiss:
 
Back
Top