M
MsTexas
Guest
I am fine, been wandering around the net and cant find another like you.![]()
You'll never find another darlin ...
Thought we talked about that, a long time ago
Keeping yourself out of trouble?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am fine, been wandering around the net and cant find another like you.![]()
First one what?
I've a sick imagination yanno ....
![]()
You'll never find another darlin ...
Thought we talked about that, a long time ago
Keeping yourself out of trouble?
I had booze on the brain, but if you were thinking of something else, then well, I'm your huckleberry.
Are you saying good morning to me or everyone else?
![]()
There's none of that here ....
![]()
LOL
Oh I don't indulge that easy darlin ...
It's like giving a blowjob on the first date
We cant' have none of that
![]()
Been pretty good, or so I've been told, no troubles here.
[except gitting laid.]

You're not getting laid?
How can that be?
I'm not either ....
![]()

I have never had a blowjob on the first date, but I hear that it's a hoot. Either way, whatever is cool with me.

Y'all = everyone, including you. Or did you want your own personal hello?
How can we not have hot Texas women in a Texas Cantina?![]()

Then you've not had a proper first date ...
![]()
Then you've not had a proper first date ...
![]()
Maybe I have not met the right gal.
umm...why cant I find a woman like you in Houston!


That's cause you live in Tampa ....
![]()
*pounce*
![]()
![]()

I have to go ....
Will check back later.
Play nice!!!
![]()
Cause I don't live in Houston ....
![]()
I've heard there are a couple first date bjers in Tampa but I have yet to find them.