~Texas Cantina~

No work for you today? If not I hope you have good weather and no fires (or smoke) to enjoy it! :rose:

No, I'm at work, just using my laptop ;)

Lets pray for no more fires and LOTS of rain ...

I hope you have a wonderful day K

*lotsa hugs*

:rose:
 
MMM...Just when you think it can't get any better you go kick it up a knotch!!!

Have I told you how much I luv that profile pic ;)

:kiss::rose:

Would you have expected anything less juan?

I think you just did ....

:kiss: ;)

*have I told you lately how much I miss you and would love to catch up*
 
Texas Sex
Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex
Positions. One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy
"What is it?"

"Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount
Her from behind. Then you reach around and cup each one of her
Breasts in your hands and whisper in her ear, 'Boy, these feel just
Like your sister's.'
Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds."
 
Texas Sex
Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex
Positions. One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy
"What is it?"

"Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount
Her from behind. Then you reach around and cup each one of her
Breasts in your hands and whisper in her ear, 'Boy, these feel just
Like your sister's.'
Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds."

Heard it a million times ....

Come back when you have something funny

:rolleyes:
 
Damn. Tough crowd. This one's a two-fer. A blonde Texan joke!



Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation. They got drunk, and woke up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says: "I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent.." They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. "I just graduated from the University of Illinois School of Law, and I believe in the power of Justice to intervene on the behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde (you knew it), is strapped in and says: "Well, I'm from Texas and just graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell y’all right now, y'all ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this damned thing in."
 
Damn. Tough crowd. This one's a two-fer. A blonde Texan joke!



Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation. They got drunk, and woke up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says: "I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent.." They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. "I just graduated from the University of Illinois School of Law, and I believe in the power of Justice to intervene on the behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde (you knew it), is strapped in and says: "Well, I'm from Texas and just graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell y’all right now, y'all ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this damned thing in."

Well I've never heard that one before ....

But still, you guys gotta get new material

:D
 
You know there are lots of good tunes that mention or reference Texas. It almost deserves its own thread.
 
Back
Top