Qky75
Over it
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2021
- Posts
- 10,282
I happen to know a fewShe would learn all the curse words first.![]()
How to cuss is the first step in any linguistic endeavor
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I happen to know a fewShe would learn all the curse words first.![]()
This has happened before... I had everyone in the house read one item and nobody could figure out what it was, including meNow if you get confused on what you wrote, then there is a problem.![]()
That takes away from the delicious symphony that is their pointless begging for mercy or the prayers of death's sweet release.You have to hit them with a tranquilizer dart first![]()
Oh I'll show you. Just hold still for a couple more secondsWhere is the fun in that!?![]()
I'm left handed and have a handwriting that even I can't read.My handwriting is all over the place. I'll have days where you'd mistake my writing for a flock of chickens doing the 2 step and there are days when my handwriting looks like a high school student s 11th hour cramming session.
Women my mother's age all seemed to have been taught in a similar manner. I love when I run across someone's handwriting that reminds me of my mother's.Handwriting is such a dying art, itβs too bad, I think. But now those of us in the older generations have a secret way of communicating that the youngsters canβt read!![]()
Meanwhile here I am thinking that vajayjay done got bedazzled.So this happened today in a different thread
View attachment 2619910
Im going home and crawling back in bed.![]()
Like I woukd EVER stay around you and a needle.Oh I'll show you. Just hold still for a couple more seconds![]()
Promise?!Like I woukd EVER stay around you and a needle.
I'll end up chained down in a basement knowing you...![]()
I'll inform your new job you LOVE back to back meetings.I just had three back to back meetings that were to set up other meetingsIβll be happy to never have one of those again!!
My father wrote with a wonderful copperplate script.Women my mother's age all seemed to have been taught in a similar manner. I love when I run across someone's handwriting that reminds me of my mother's.
Every time I think I'm going to show you nudes, you go and fuck it up. SMDH.Rude!!
*microwaves a tortilla in spite*![]()
Points to his never fucked it up status....Every time I think I'm going to show you nudes, you go and fuck it up. SMDH.![]()
That is my favorite style of calligraphy. ...outside of the old German Gothic styleMy father wrote with a wonderful copperplate script.
It's got a light and running water. I don't know why you're so concernedLike I woukd EVER stay around you and a needle.
I'll end up chained down in a basement knowing you...![]()
He would just attach a weird ass meme to your pics anywayEvery time I think I'm going to show you nudes, you go and fuck it up. SMDH.![]()
And you can't risk a taco in the microwaveEvery time I think I'm going to show you nudes, you go and fuck it up. SMDH.![]()
You were wanting me to run away!!Every time I think I'm going to show you nudes, you go and fuck it up. SMDH.![]()
probably the bucket with the lotion you lowered downIt's got a light and running water. I don't know why you're so concerned![]()
^^He would just attach a weird ass meme to your pics anyway![]()