ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

Lit can be an amazing place. Finding like minded people and freaks alike :)

Thank you Fara, I've needed a bit of that lately.

Like minded people and freaks... for me that's usually the same thing. But yeah jokes aside from the little time I've spent around here it seems like a decent little community, I've dipped in some of the other forums and been like "nope, nope, that's not for me..."

Like minded people and freaks... for me that's usually the same thing. But yeah jokes aside from the little time I've spent around here it seems like a decent little community, I've dipped in some of the other forums and been like "nope, nope, that's not for me..."

Yep, same here. It feels like this is the first place online where people even get my jokes! "We be of one blood", right? :)

Hell yeah we do.! Its you subs that make it worth being here tho.

Yep, same here. It feels like this is the first place online where people even get my jokes! "We be of one blood", right? :)

Like-minded people and freaks and Kipling. (One of my favourite short stories).

I think all of us got it is this morning :D

Hey, I didn’t!

Apart from that, will anyone ever take the bait on such blatant stupidity?
If it was hereditary, two generations should be more than enough to weed it out.

hi anne
Hi and how are you doing today.

If you are starting as genetic as it gets, is it too much to ask to have my name spelled right???

Aaaand another one. Points for politeness.

"Today, 08:12 PM

I need my

D jacked. Thank you."

Aaaand another one. Points for politeness.

"Today, 08:12 PM

I need my

D jacked. Thank you."

A Jeez Gracie, help a guy out will ya? Clearly he has a flat tire on a Chrysler product, and needs his D(odge) jacked (up). That's the only reasonable interpretation.

Right?

“Hi. Do you enjoy watching a thick cocked heavy cummer pleasure himself to climax?”

My reply? “Nope.”

A Jeez Gracie, help a guy out will ya? Clearly he has a flat tire on a Chrysler product, and needs his D(odge) jacked (up). That's the only reasonable interpretation.

Right?

Oh! You're probably correct and what was I thinking?

I should pm back and tell him AAA will have a lot faster response time than moi.

I guess it could be:

“I need my Dick jacked. Thank you."

At least he is polite(-ish)

“Hi. Do you enjoy watching a thick cocked heavy cummer pleasure himself to climax?”

My reply? “Nope.”

I get that message is aimed at quantity over quality, I just curious if something like that ever works for them. I can’t imagine it ever has. What’s the definition of insanity again.

I mean.... do I like watching a 'thick cocked heavy cummer pleasure himself to climax'??? Yes....

But it's not hot if it's just some rando. :rolleyes:

I got this one, too! In theory, this must work on someone right? Why else would he keep using the same *winning* pickup?

I am not even sure this is a pickup line... Sometimes it looks like these guys get off on just knowing that their message made some woman somewhere think about their dick for 0.01 of a second.

That would be sending pictures or videos. It happens as well, but not on lit. Or maybe I just wasn't here long enough to get one.

Oh it happens, apparently my user name invites a few unwelcome advances. I need to be more masculine I guess, I've got a few odd messages.

what part of "I am not here to talk sexy with you" is unclear???

just got a first ever PM from someone offering to nibble on my nipple.

no hello, no context. Just smut.

ffs. :mad:

annnnddddd. BLOCKED

Cascadia - :mad::mad:

He just gets creepier and creepier. No boundaries and certainly can not read the room.

Wish I could apologize on behalf of all the male fuckers on here. But then again, I don’t want to take responsibility for their fuckery.

Back