ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

I'm just going to keep my profile up for the messages.

In the profile, I state I'm monogamous atleast 3 times. My hard limits (clearly stated in profile) are no sharing, no gangbangs, no exhibitionism.

Dated: 4/6/20 9:35 AM

Hi there,
how are you doing? I am Single and Was wondering if you would be interested to meet up and have some drinks get to know each other and Bareback fun You can take pictures and videos of our meet if you like I m a repeater and can fuck You several times in a day I am looking for Sub
PS I m looking for a long term Domsub relationship and I intend to share you with other men
I m into oral, Anal, fisting, watersports, taking pics and video, BDSM, Fisting, roleplay, gangbang, Cand, Bondage, group sex, and foreplay I m 420 friendly too
Happy to travel and do Hotel meets
Will you be interested?
Hope to hear back from you soon
Thanks

Good times! :rolleyes:

In the profile, I state I'm monogamous atleast 3 times. My hard limits (clearly stated in profile) are no sharing, no gangbangs, no exhibitionism.

You get all the good ones. You must have an ad up somewhere we don't know about. :D

420 friendly too

Do you think he might have been to high to read and write? It happens, or so I am told by a reliable source.

You get all the good ones. You must have an ad up somewhere we don't know about. :D

It is a crazy site. I am not optimistic I'll find anyone to even have a diet coke with! I have met nice guys in the past on this site - including my husband! But that was 10 years ago. The landscape has changed a lot.

Do you think he might have been to high to read and write? It happens, or so I am told by a reliable source.

I'm surprised at the number of folks who ARE 420 friendly, or atleast feel the need to put it in a profile.

It is a crazy site. I am not optimistic I'll find anyone to even have a diet coke with! I have met nice guys in the past on this site - including my husband! But that was 10 years ago. The landscape has changed a lot.

I'm surprised at the number of folks who ARE 420 friendly, or atleast feel the need to put it in a profile.

I tried to explain somebody from a similar site that 420 and BDSM don't go rogether. Ever! There is no chance I am submitting to somebody who is not 100% sober and there is not much fun for me in dominating somebody who is not 100% in the moment. Actually, I did the second one quite a few times, nope, no fun. But this guy had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.

I tried to explain somebody from a similar site that 420 and BDSM don't go rogether. Ever! There is no chance I am submitting to somebody who is not 100% sober and there is not much fun for me in dominating somebody who is not 100% in the moment. Actually, I did the second one quite a few times, nope, no fun. But this guy had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.

^ I completely agree. Absolutely. SCC cant exist where someone is not sober. RACC can... but SCC no. You cant consent or accept responsibility for consent when inebriated.

There were so many words, I overlooked that. I should ask!

(I think I might've deleted his message though)

I don't think you will get any meaningful answer. It was clearly copied from few places and he did not even bother to read his resulting list, or he would not leave fisting twice in there. That's unless he thinks that "fisting" and "Fisting" are two different things.

Maybe in one he's the "fister", and the other he's the fisted? I think he needs something take him focus...

Maybe a bigger fist...?
:D

3fDCsITl.jpg

I haven't been keeping up with this thread very well ... but I got pinged by a guy this morning mentioning that he was going to be in my neck of the woods and maybe we could meet up for some 'kissing' ... there was a dick pic attached, so I think he wasn't thinking of the traditional definition of 'kissing'.

He also apparently missed the very large memo from our PM about STAYING THE FUCK IN YOUR BUBBLE. :rolleyes:

I haven't been keeping up with this thread very well ... but I got pinged by a guy this morning mentioning that he was going to be in my neck of the woods and maybe we could meet up for some 'kissing' ... there was a dick pic attached, so I think he wasn't thinking of the traditional definition of 'kissing'.

He also apparently missed the very large memo from our PM about STAYING THE FUCK IN YOUR BUBBLE. :rolleyes:

Unless of course his dick was 2 meters long - then you could actually maintain safe distance, but don't accept anything less and put yourself at risk! :rolleyes:

Unless of course his dick was 2 meters long - then you could actually maintain safe distance, but don't accept anything less and put yourself at risk! :rolleyes:

“The human barnacle”?
:eek:
When you think of large genitals a barnacle is probably the last thing you think of. In fact, in proportion to body size, barnacles have the largest penises in the animal kingdom, reaching up to 10 times the length of their body.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com.au/animals/the-largest-penis-in-the-animal-kingdom.aspx

Back