ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

Oh yes, so excited. But I can point him your way. I'm a giver by nature. :p

That's so generous, but it's a two-week enforced isolation process for anyone entering the country at the moment. While he is obviously as hot as hell, I'm not sure he'd be up for that.

Last week I got a message from a 24 year old guy living across the country from me, translations by me:

"I'll be in [a neighborhood in the city I live in] visiting my cousin on the 30th. I see you're a sub. I want you to come to [a specific place in a park in said neighborhood] wearing a short skirt and a tight shirit and a onepiece swimsuit underneath and a collar with a leash. I'll wait for you at 9:30 PM. Be there. Just in case here's my number: XXX"

I didn't respond to him, he didn't send me anything after that. Until today:

"You didn't come. You call yourself submissive but you can't even follow a simple order like that. Are you proud of yourself? You're a shitty sub. I bet the reason you didn't come was that you couldn't find a swimsuit that your fat and flabby ass would fit in. Right? LOL I bet you were so excited and thought you were going to get lucky with me but I never would have touched you anyway. Gross bitch."

And now he's put me on ignore.

I gotta admit, I'm a little curious about why the swimsuit, but I'll never be able to ask him. :confused:

The thing I love about this is that he actually thought you were going to come.

I'm 100% sure he had sent the same message to a lot of people in the hopes that someone shows up. And I'm also 100% sure no one did. :)

As I guy I've seen this before, but you ladies probably see it 100x more; when I get a message that seems to be copied and pasted.

Does that actually work to get anyone to respond, just firebombing the same generic message to a ton of people with the hope someone bites?

Even if someone does respond, is that person worth talking to?

Got a weird one last night. Guy telling me he was a CD. That was it. No response back.:confused:

As I guy I've seen this before, but you ladies probably see it 100x more; when I get a message that seems to be copied and pasted.

Does that actually work to get anyone to respond, just firebombing the same generic message to a ton of people with the hope someone bites?

Even if someone does respond, is that person worth talking to?

I guess it must work sometimes? Probably not very often. Usually the clearest copy-pasted messages I get are of the filthy variety and I get the feeling that it's not so important who reads and responds, juste sending the messages and releasing that filthy language into the universe can be enough. If someone, anyone, responds, it's the icing on the cake.

What is a CD?

Crossdresser.

I guess it must work sometimes? Probably not very often. Usually the clearest copy-pasted messages I get are of the filthy variety and I get the feeling that it's not so important who reads and responds, juste sending the messages and releasing that filthy language into the universe can be enough. If someone, anyone, responds, it's the icing on the cake.

That's sad if people are getting off on just saying dirty, degrading things to someone without any response. That's just being mean and cruel.

Now if I saw those dirty and degrading things and you respond that you want more, now I'm in. But I need that green light first. Out of the blue is highly inappropriate.

That's sad if people are getting off on just saying dirty, degrading things to someone without any response. That's just being mean and cruel.

Now if I saw those dirty and degrading things and you respond that you want more, now I'm in. But I need that green light first. Out of the blue is highly inappropriate.

Yeah, I do think they are getting off on just sending the messages and thinking about the other person reading them. I doubt they are imagining us rolling our eyes as we read them, though...

Being mean and cruel is what some people are after, consent be damned. It is a little weird when it happens.

Although once I got a really, really good one at just the right moment. :eek: I still didn't respond to it, though.

Yeah, I do think they are getting off on just sending the messages and thinking about the other person reading them. I doubt they are imagining us rolling our eyes as we read them, though...
Haha, yeah, the eyes they be rollin'!

More. They want to shock and offend.

Absolutely this.

I rarely react to the weird ones but...

A. His user name caused me to cringe and say WTF?

B. He has only one post since joining in 2017 and that was trying to set up a rendezvous while his fiance' is out of town.

C. He sent this not once, but TWICE!

..Gracie. .Gracie. .Gracie
Do you shave your pussy?

:eek::eek::eek:

Fuck off dude! Do these guys think we don't look at their profiles of posts?

I rarely react to the weird ones but...

A. His user name caused me to cringe and say WTF?

B. He has only one post since joining in 2017 and that was trying to set up a rendezvous while his fiance' is out of town.

C. He sent this not once, but TWICE!

..Gracie. .Gracie. .Gracie
Do you shave your pussy?

:eek::eek::eek:

Fuck off dude! Do these guys think we don't look at their profiles of posts?
What a bizarre way to start a conversation! Well, do ya? :cool::p

I try not to put too much significance on how long the person who approaches me has been around or how much they've posted. But I gotta say, at this point I often feel like there's a certain imbalance when someone with zero posts and a years old account approaches me and says that they've liked something I've posted possibly years ago... 😬

I feel exposed, like this other person had been stalking me for years and knows everything about me and I know nothing about them other than what they choose to share with me privately.

It's all in my head of course, I highly doubt anybody stalks me as I mostly post at inconvenient times for most other Litsters and what I post is hardly sexual of nature. It barely ever happens that I get a message from someone I don't already talk with on the boards. But it does happen sometimes, like once every two years. :D

I feel like my reaction is probably not justified or fair to other people. But there it is.

I recently had a PM that left me gob-smacked.

Literally, a guy sent me a PM, that started: Hi,........

then a dick photo, [which I assume was his]. Then went on to say he enjoyed my posts and would I like to chat.

WTF would I want a dick photo for? I did wonder what planet he was from, as clearly he expected me to be impressed.

This is a first for me after all these years on Lit.

Gracie

Do you? :rolleyes: :D

Time for a Gin now.

I recently had a PM that left me gob-smacked.

Literally, a guy sent me a PM, that started: Hi,........

then a dick photo, [which I assume was his]. Then went on to say he enjoyed my posts and would I like to chat.

WTF would I want a dick photo for? I did wonder what planet he was from, as clearly he expected me to be impressed.

This is a first for me after all these years on Lit.

Gracie

Do you? :rolleyes: :D

Time for a Gin now.

Welcome to the club, you're one of us now!

I've only ever gotten one dick pic here, it was last year. But one is all it takes.

Gin, you say? 🤔

Gin, you say? 🤔

I am partial to a Gin. We have a few good ones here in NZ, and then there are the international ones I partake off, Hendricks for instance. I enjoy sampling with friends and a good chat.

I also enjoy a smooth bourbon and single malt whiskey. There are friends here that import a bourbon from Kentucky and then infuse it with Manuka Honey. If you have not heard of Manuka Honey, look it up. It is liquid gold. It is a great last tipple with friends at the end of a night.

hey baby can i be ur boyfriend and get to know u i am 22 and im from [removed] I'd love to get to know you and fuckin eat your pussy make you fuckin pussy cum and then fuckin bang you so fuckin hard

I got an updated version of this. Maybe he thought his age was the issue. :rolleyes:

I got an updated version of this. Maybe he thought his age was the issue. :rolleyes:

I swear you have creep magnet attached to your profile or something. I get random PMs but usually on the lines of " hey! Let's chat, I'm bored. "
You, on the other hand....smh

:D:heart:

seela, I have a few years on him, well more than just a few actually. I'm bored, let's chat. [Borrowing a line from gracie's paramour].

:cool:

I swear you have creep magnet attached to your profile or something. I get random PMs but usually on the lines of " hey! Let's chat, I'm bored. "
You, on the other hand....smh

:D:heart:
The messages I post here usually aren't from Lit, these two aren't either. Here I rarely get PMs in general and when I do, it's extremely unlikely it's from someone I don't already know from the boards. I did get a few random ones last year prompted by the no nut thread, but that was definitely not the norm for me. :)

seela, I have a few years on him, well more than just a few actually. I'm bored, let's chat. [Borrowing a line from gracie's paramour].

:cool:

Aww, you missed an eyebrow wiggle, which is mandatory for everybody suggesting to PM with me. Maybe next time.

Sorry Dreamliner, I turned to surfing some other pic site and was in bed about half an hour later.

Bedtime is earlier this summer for some reason. Course it may have to do with waking at 5am for no apparent reason. :confused:

If I'm awake, I figure I might as well get up and grab some coffee.

So not an ashatty message but this guy messaged me with "hello". Ok, pretty bleh but what the heck?

I checked out his profile:

I am seeking a total slave to own . you must desire to be controlled and used like the slut you are you will have a dress code you must be able to wear stilettos heels and be a smoker

Ummm. No. My profile says non-smoker. Hard limit is requiring dress code. I am not a slave at all.

:rolleyes: :mad:

Why bother?? Do you think he sends out 100 hellos a day, fingers crossed one person responds??

I got one yesterday that was cute. Checked the profile as I always do before deleting. He had only 20 threads started in the personals.

Problem with that was he couldn't figure out how old he was as each one had a different age of age description. He has only been a member for 4 months so it's not like he aged naturally from 35 to 44 in 4 months.

Back