ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

Ummm. No. My profile says non-smoker. Hard limit is requiring dress code. I am not a slave at all.

:rolleyes: :mad:

Why bother?? Do you think he sends out 100 hellos a day, fingers crossed one person responds??

I answered few guys like this, stating why I am obviously not a match, and their reply alway was "Nothing is set in stone." I think they treat this "looking for" section as a place to put their dream list to , not as a list of absolute must haves

I answered few guys like this, stating why I am obviously not a match, and their reply alway was "Nothing is set in stone." I think they treat this "looking for" section as a place to put their dream list to , not as a list of absolute must haves

That's usually true in my experience as well.

But on the other hand I've also had the opposite experience. A guy with a laundry list not at all compatible with what I wrote in my profile approached me with a simple hi how are you. I answered, we talked for a little while, then he got absolutely livid that I had "wasted his time" even though I knew what he was looking for and that I wasn't into those things. :rolleyes:

rec'd today from someone who just joined Lit:

Hey. I am looking for a partner for a virtual sex conversation! My private photos and videos are here - xxxxxxxxxx. My nickname is GumDump2323

apparently reading comprehension is not his strong suit!

Hey. I am looking for a partner for a virtual sex conversation! My private photos and videos are here - xxxxxxxxxx. My nickname is GumDump2323

I got the exact same message.

...and here I thought I was special :(

Damn. I thought she (?) Was the one

Also got a PM from him/her?

Fwd to Lau.

She takes care of the troll bots.

Asshat assumption... seela... post your gorgeous toes.

How long do we have to wait?👀🤔

So...I'm not the 'chosen one'...well shucks!

Also got a PM from him/her?

Fwd to Lau.

She takes care of the troll bots.

Oooh! I got it too!

We should all drop everything and visit her / him asap. Or at least form a GumDump Club.

GumDump has been reported to Laurel. :)

The mass PMing technique just can’t work, guys. Although, I suspect this one was about getting clicks on that website.

I feel like this is just too much in a first message. A message he probably sends to everyone. The opening paragraph to masturbation fodder.

Hello I hope you are well I have been a Dominant most of my life, as well as growing up in the life Father was Master and my mother was his slave My two sisters are slaves I last owned a slave for 10 years She passed away two years ago I am seeking another slave now My sisters recently lost their Master They served the same Master who passed from cancer With them needing a home, I took ownership of them If you would like to talk, please write back

Is he looking for someone to join a harem...with his sisters? :eek:

Right. Not appealing at all.

Also, the whole dying thing. I mean, I'm a widower so who am I to point fingers? But at the rate subs and Doms seem to die off on this site, leaving people in a lurch, I might reconsider my odds. Am I being too cynical?

So not really asshat. More just a reminder life is weird and people are weirder.

I can usually overlook spelling / grammar errors if someone has a great message. But holy cow.

9/25/20 10:37 AM
Were you beeni dont think with my dick i get into there minds see what makes them tick stop looking at my pic on a old profile even the gal in the cage she long gone a druggy had too be stoped only way passed the drugs was a cage and few bad nights
1 of them was also rized as a child with sex with her daddy a lot too get passed but she dyed of cancer few years back

Dated:

10/15/20 10:41 AM
Size does matter to some If you can lmagine two normal size coke cans one on top of the other, then you can understand that the size matters I,m looking for somone who loves cock worshipand wants to relocate to be close to my cock maybe it can even fit

I can't tell if this is hot or not

Back