ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

The entire message:

Let’s play a naughty threesome
Through PM 😈

From a total stranger I’ve never interacted with, and sent as a group message including another woman, who I’ve also never interacted with.

Apparently, he thought that not just one, but TWO women that had never met him were just awaiting the opportunity to suck him off together, via pm?

(I didn’t even know group messages were a thing here? It says I can only message one person at a time?)

It's so rare that I get PMs from people I don't know, and lately there's been an influx. What's going on?

Perhaps they stalk this thread looking for likely candidates for their hit list seela.

From Lit Chat:

asshat’s name redacted▸hmm to please him
asshat, cont’d▸well you have to do this
asshat cont’d▸i need a submissive female writer for personal use. your only desire and need would be to make sure my cock remains hard. for this you would be given a pic, something which would excite me.. you on the other hand have to write a 5 6 line single long paragraph based ion the pic and maybe my instructions.. you would have to make sure your words keep my cock hard .. thats all
asshat cont’d▸yes, can you?
ToPleaseHim▸I don’t play with asshats who don’t understand basic BDSM concepts and/or consent. Horny net guys are a huge turnoff.

Last edited:
The entire message:

Through PM 😈

From a total stranger I’ve never interacted with, and sent as a group message including another woman, who I’ve also never interacted with.

Apparently, he thought that not just one, but TWO women that had never met him were just awaiting the opportunity to suck him off together, via pm?

(I didn’t even know group messages were a thing here? It says I can only message one person at a time?)

Omg... I got second hand anxiety from this one 😬

The entire message:

Through PM 😈

Group PMs are definitely possible. I wonder if they are gate kept. A user needs 100 posts to add an avatar and our message boxes get larger as we post more, too. Maybe there is a milestone that enables group messaging? Even then, I think it’s limited to 5 on a message (or at least that limit used to exist).

ASSHAT: Hi. How are you sexy?

Bratty me: I could be born with it... or maybe it’s Maybelline?

ASSHAT (yes, same guy): ID love to dom and pleasure u

Bratty me: *laughing as I hit the ignore*

ASSHAT: Hi. How are you sexy?

Bratty me: I could be born with it... or maybe it’s Maybelline?

ASSHAT (yes, same guy): ID love to dom and pleasure u

Bratty me: *laughing as I hit the ignore*

Punctuation matters. :D Well done!

I received this at around 4 am my time:

Ooooh, I'm such a perv. I'm going through your pics and I just want to smell your lingerie and you, and then taste you!!! I wanna get hard sucking your toes and then let you do anything to me!!! I want you to gag my mouth with your wet panties and take advantage of me!!!

I obviously didn't answer, because at 4 am I was very much asleep. Then at around 4:30 am I got this little number:

Or we could do it the other way around. Tie you up, gag your mouth with your panties, and play with your body until your pussy is tired, and your butt is sore and got cum leaking out!!!

:rolleyes:

Also, what pics?????

I’m considering a copypasta I can send that starts off sounding really hot and sexy but degrades over paragraphs into something decidedly unsexy. Like emptying a septic tank or something. Or maybe I’ll put some IKEA furniture instructions in there somewhere. Just start spamming dudes all day with it.

I received this at around 4 am my time:

I obviously didn't answer, because at 4 am I was very much asleep. Then at around 4:30 am I got this little number:

Also, what pics?????

Bra pics from No Nut, maybe? I think that's where you posted those.

✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽPSA for the women here that also use Reddit ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧​

Reddit added an Active Status feature and it is automatically set to show when you are online. You can disable it through your profile on both desktop and mobile.

:eek:
Now that’s just plain evil!

ψ(`∇´)ψ mwahaha!

Obviously a very confused and troubled asshatter sent me this message:

So hot
Wow you have great tits l would love to see them,l had a wank when l saw them l was so turned on,does your guy cum on them please reply with answers ❤👍👍

"are you trying to be weird or does it come naturally?"

Aww, dude.

Asshat: i need a submissive female writer for personal use. your only desire and need would be to make sure my cock remains hard. for this you would be given a pic, something which would excite me.. you on the other hand have to write a 5 6 line single long paragraph based ion the pic and maybe my instructions.. you would have to make sure your words keep my cock hard .. thats all\

What in the world makes someone send this to a person with whom they’ve never even spoken?

Asshat: i need a submissive female writer for personal use. your only desire and need would be to make sure my cock remains hard. for this you would be given a pic, something which would excite me.. you on the other hand have to write a 5 6 line single long paragraph based ion the pic and maybe my instructions.. you would have to make sure your words keep my cock hard .. thats all\

What in the world makes someone send this to a person with whom they’ve never even spoken?

Totally. I'm also struggling to work out what would be in this for you, in the absence of any other connection.

The whole Dom / sub dynamic in this cyber / internet / messaging as we get to know each other world is bananas. I'm noticing this trend where these D types bark out orders to keep cocks hard without a thought to my anything. Like somehow it's my honor, my privilege to jump through hoops for approval.

Oh, you want a picture of me in stockings and heels? You want me to call you and talk dirty to you so you can cum? You want me to send you a long paragraph to keep you hard?

What the heck, dude??? Send me $100 and I'll consider it. Oh wait. Is that wrong???

These conversations don't last long. I'll ask "if I send you a naked pic, what are you going to send me?" Or if we're going to meet and they demand I wear something sexy and slutty, I ask "so what sexy, slutty, dommy thing are you going to wear for me?" The reply is generally "I'm the dom, that's how this works, don't you get it, slave?"

hahahahhahahahahhaha.

I’ve honestly just stopped answering. I used to, for amusement, but now I’m just so done.

Some of this occurred during the initial phases of getting to know someone online. It's really easy to weed out these types. Usually. I did meet one guy I really liked. Connected in a lot of ways. Vanilla, pervy, D/s. Talked for about a month. And then the flip switched. It was time for me to pony up. Start acting "submissive." Make him cum. Yada yada.

grrrr

I’m too lazy to work as hard as my level of weird would require if it didn’t come naturally. :p

For you seela, a NZ Pinot Noir, Two Paddock's. It is a very smooth drop. If you enjoy that, I can then send through an Amasfield Pinot Noir. These tipples will help you decompress after the excitement of your PM's.

For you seela, a NZ Pinot Noir, Two Paddock's. It is a very smooth drop. If you enjoy that, I can then send through an Amasfield Pinot Noir. These tipples will help you decompress after the excitement of your PM's.

You’re like the adult version of a candy man, luring me with booze instead of candy. :p

Although I could be equally lured by candy as well.

Back