Chester's playground

Shining

Shining,
I haven't greated you properly yet this evening. Let me start by giving you a kiss, stepping back, and commenting and complamenting you on what you are, or are not, wearing. Oh, and as I kissed you, my hands seemed to find there own way from your neck down to your thights, and almost everywhere else along the length of your back, and backside ;)

Chester

well im here...sitting on the couch awaiting someone to lick my pussy before i have to dash......... so either that or i will just strap on my butterfly & buzz the hell outta my clit until i scream to orgasm..

fantzy_jutty said:
well im here...sitting on the couch awaiting someone to lick my pussy before i have to dash......... so either that or i will just strap on my butterfly & buzz the hell outta my clit until i scream to orgasm..

LoL!!!:D

restlessheart34 said:
crawls between ciph's legs hidden by her skirt then i start lickin suckin and nibblin on her clit

Mmmm..now that's what i've been waiting for all day...:devil:

Shining, fantzy_jutty, & Chester

Shining, lets you and me go over to fantzy_jutty, and play with her. You can use the butterfly on her, and I will use my tongue, what do say, sounds interesting maybe?

Chester :p

as i eat ciph i push her into a chair and start to finger her pussy and also rammin my toung into her, bringin her close to an explosion

Re: Shining

ChesterMolester said:
Shining,
I haven't greated you properly yet this evening. Let me start by giving you a kiss, stepping back, and commenting and complamenting you on what you are, or are not, wearing. Oh, and as I kissed you, my hands seemed to find there own way from your neck down to your thights, and almost everywhere else along the length of your back, and backside ;)

Chester

mmmm What a greeting!! A greeting like that will keep me here for quite sometime!!!!!

restlessheart34 said:
as i eat ciph i push her into a chair and start to finger her pussy and also rammin my toung into her, bringin her close to an explosion

Ohh yeah...I've been wet all day...and now ur eating my pussy and fingering my hole...ohhhh...yesss..i need that...:devil: :p

Shining's greating

Shining, I will gladdly great you like that, and be a bit more aggessive if that is what you want/need. Next time I will just pull you into me, shove tongue down your thoat, mash your breast against my chest, and grab those ass cheeks as I press my groin up agains your mound.

Now, how would you like to be greeted by me :D

Chester

well Chester & Shining.......i love the feel of this...Chester baby..bring that cock over here so i can suck it for a while before i disappear.... :p

Re: Shining's greating

ChesterMolester said:
Shining, I will gladdly great you like that, and be a bit more aggessive if that is what you want/need. Next time I will just pull you into me, shove tongue down your thoat, mash your breast against my chest, and grab those ass cheeks as I press my groin up agains your mound.

Now, how would you like to be greeted by me :D

Chester

Be a lot more aggressive baby!!!!!! Do what you feel is right baby!!!!!!!!!!

just before ciph explodes i get up and shove my cock into her hot wet waiting pussy, and i start fucking her

restlessheart34 said:
just before ciph explodes i get up and shove my cock into her hot wet waiting pussy, and i start fucking her

Ohhh a hard hot cock in my pussy...yesss..fuck me...:devil:
Mmmm just like that....:devil:

Shining, fantzy_jutty, & Chester

fantzy_jutty dear, we are cumming to help you.

I scoop up Shining in my arms, and carry here over to fantzy_jutty beanbag, and sets her in fantzy_jutty lap. I take that final step so fantzy_jutty can taste me.

Chester

restlessheart34 said:

mmmm would love to get between Ciph's legs!!!!!!!!!!

ShiningEyes said:

mmmm would love to get between Ciph's legs!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh...Now this i can get used to!!!!:devil:
RH...Looks like u might have to move over...Me and shining got some things to do....:devil:

Re: Shining, fantzy_jutty, & Chester

ChesterMolester said:
fantzy_jutty dear, we are cumming to help you.

I scoop up Shining in my arms, and carry here over to fantzy_jutty beanbag, and sets her in fantzy_jutty lap. I take that final step so fantzy_jutty can taste me.

Chester

mmmmmm takes this opp. to suck on fantzy_jutty's nipples

i bring ciph off by fucking her and i also explode then i let shining in and i take and eat shining up

Way to go Cipher

Cipher dear,
You now get to pick your own title, way to go you hot latino BBW-Bi grl

A dozen :rose:s, and as many :kiss:s as I can smother you with.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO..............CIPHER!!!!!!! YOU MADE IT TO 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pops open a bottle of wine in celebration* *throws confety everyone*

fantzy_jutty & Chester

Will fantzy_jutty, it looks as if when Shining is done with your tits, she may have a meal waiting for here at Cipher's "Y" - seem as if she may even get eaten as she eats :)

What shall we do then?

Chester

**Yelling** Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL

Thanks to all of you my friends...I did it!!!!!!!!
Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Hey shining...how do i change my title???

i need to know this too because ill hit 1000 this weekend and i want to do it with ciph and or shining

Cipher said:
**Yelling** Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL

Thanks to all of you my friends...I did it!!!!!!!!
Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Hey shining...how do i change my title???

Your very very welcome, hun!!!!! Go to control panel, edit profile, and it should be at the bottom!

Back