Chester's playground

In no time I am hissing in your ear again, "You sexy thing you, you are taking me over the edge. Ahhh, damn you girl, I can't hold out any longer"

Post count - title?

Have you checked your post count, or title lately - at least sixtyseven post as I write this - way to go VampEyes, you are almost to an AV, which is 100 post.

Yes ty I was verry geeked.... I am having a ball (yes bad pun but couldn't help myself)
:kiss: :rose: :heart:
You are awesome ty ty

I take my teeth from your flesh and lick my way up your neck to your ear and whisper "yess fuck me hard and deep I want to feel you deep inside when you cum for me" as the moans once again take over my speech from the heat and desire that you cause within me

If you are not careful, I may just pull out of that pussy, and find that asshole of ours, and plung in to the balls. Now that I think about it, I reach around us, and look for your rose bud with my fingers. I insert the tip of my middle finger into your brown eye, the eye that stinks, not winks.

-------------------------------------------

Does help to have a second window open to post on differant forums, such as BBW Pics, uh?

OHHHHHHHH as I feel your finger enter me my orgasm takes over and my thighs tighten around your waist and my head falls back eyes closed mouth agape as the moans start to become louder

The big "O" strikes both

As I feel you let loss, falling away from me, yet clinching me in other ways, I can't hold out at all, and with one arm, snake it under you, and pull you to me. I don't hessitate at this point, I ram my finger up your ass as far as I can, till the last digit of my middle finger is burried up your ass.

It doesn't take any time for my sperm to make the trip this time, as the tubing has been lubicated from the first time. I pump and rock you, filling you, holding you close and tight, and letting anything come between us, not even air, if I can help it.

The waves of my orgasm still washing over my body I strain to be closer to you loving the feeling of your weight on top of me my pussy still spasming around your cock

Sitting up

I work us into an upright, sitting position. I am bent at the knees, and your legs are still wrapped around my waist. My finger had came out of your ass as I manuverd us, and now, I stick it back in, and work it arournd some. Now I am able to bounce you, hold you tight, and play with your ass. I feel those hard nipples pressed against my chest, your breath in my ears, on my neck and sholders. Your long hair clothing us both in such fine silk. It is too much, I the first shots are quickly followed by another load. It is the first time in years that I have be able to cum twice in such rapid seceion.

My arms wrapped around you holding onto you for sanity as I feel you cum deep inside driving me into another orgasm.... my head cradeled into your neck

On our sides

Ah, sweet release it is. I can't take it any more, I have just fired off two shots in seconds of each othere, and the pleasable work to achive such a thing. I strugle to be gentle, and lay us down on our sides.

I feel my jisim mixing with your necture, and flowing onto us. Ah, what a beautiful mess we are making. Sorry fantzy_jutty, I'll have to clean this one up for you, or get you a new one ;) I don't mind just laying here, cradleling you in my embrase, and my fingrer is out of that puckered hole of yours. The liquids seeping out, and coat us, wow.

Ah, to rest this way for a short while. You already know that I want to taste us, from that kiss we share earlier.

You have made our bodys flush, and a pleasing red tone it is

as I lay next to you catching my breath I lay my head onto your chest my cheeks flushed with excitement and my eyes shine with contentment

Contentment

I stroke your hair, and tell you how wounderful you are, and how you are one of the special ladies, only one other has been able to achive the same performace from me. As I stroke your hair with one hand, I hold you tight with my other hand and arm

Ah, I sigh, and tell you, when I get the strengh, I am going to pull out, and taste us. I seem to have a hard problem thou, you are so good to me that I haven't gone limp since we first got in here.

Eat or piss

As much as I desire to taste us now, I have to piss, and something bad. My prostate has cut off my blader for so long, that I just can't wait any longer.

I pull out, and it is a sad day, I still have a raging hard-on for you. I head to the bathroom, and try to piss. It is so painful to do so, when you have an erection, and then, to be this stiff from you.

As I try pissing my Mistress enters the bathroom to take a shower. I immeaditly stop trying to piss, and cast me head down. I turn to her, and ask for her forgiveness, as I continued having sex with VampEyes even after Mistress ReNae made her presents known. "Mistress, your humble SWEET SHOWER/SEX SLAVE begs your forgiveness, and ask, if there is anything I can do for you. Will you give me the taske of at least washing your feet, so I may try to please you how ever little I may"

Damn it all to hell, I have my eyes cast down, got a hard-on that wont stop, and a need to piss that just won't go away. And to top it off, I have my Mistress here, in front of me, examining me.

Re: Eat or piss

ChesterMolester said:
even after Mistress ReNae made her presents known. "Mistress, your humble SWEET SHOWER/SEX SLAVE begs your forgiveness, and ask, if there is anything I can do for you. Will you give me the taske of at least washing your feet, so I may try to please you how ever little I may"

Damn it all to hell, I have my eyes cast down, got a hard-on that wont stop, and a need to piss that just won't go away. And to top it off, I have my Mistress here, in front of me, examining me.

Wow baby, you had such a hot night! After all that you still remembered to mention me:eek: .

Oh baby... cum here you get more than just to wash my feet. Get in that shower and get washed up and make sure the water is just right. I have been waiting for this for hours.

MY Forgiveness.... honey you need to work for it.

You are all washed off now. I step into the shower. You cast your eyes down. I quickly turn them to look at me. I want you to see me and relish in what you have missed. As I examine every inch of your hot and sexy body, I see that hard-on and feel for you. I can tell you are in such pain. I can not allow such pain in you I need you for pleasure. :devil:

Hold on to the shower bar baby I am going to massage that painful prostate of yours and give you further release so you may feel better and we can begin to play more. No special lube in the shower but I have lots of juice in my pussy and the water helps lots. I slowly touch your ass hole... and allow it to contract then take my finger in slowly. Oh very nice indeed. You are very swollen here, I notice as I slowly begin to massage you. You breath faster and begin to moan and say, "Oh Mistress, I was to cum and pleasure you here".
This I know but I can't stand to see you in pain. I knowing this is very painful and you need further release. I kneel down and slide underneath you and slowly begin to suck your hard cock as I continue to massage you. Oh baby, you are solid as a rock here. We must fix that so we can play longer. My slow sucking and intense massage quickly bring you to full orgasm again. I suck carefully since you are very sensitive after such a long night. Drinking most of you down but saving some to share with you. uuuummmm... so hot and sweet .... Oh baby.

I stand up and kiss you to share your sweetness with you. Oh what a lovely kiss it makes me so weak in the knees.

You are finally limp now and still feel pressure..I direct you to exit the shower and return when done.

As I am in the shower all alone I just allow the water to trickle down my body. Soon you return. Feeling much better and ready to pleasure me for hours. The water makes your body rejuvenate as you carress my soft supple body. You take the shampoo and begin to slowly wash my hair, bubbles running everywhere. After that is rinsed. You grab the net sponge and drench it with sweet juniper breeze body wash, lathering it up to wash all over my body.

Oh you feel so good washing me there and rubbing it in with you body. All over you wash and rub to help cleanse us both. MMMM you make me feel so good. As you fininsh and rinse away that you remember, the special wash my nipples require. Now for the long wash. Getting the special soap and lathering it up in your hands, you gently apply to each nipple and begin to slowly rub and turn the rings making sure to clean each one very well. After a while you rinse them and then do the same only longer with the antibacterial wash. Oh you wash me so well. I love that sensations that are pulsating through my body. You will now rinse them until all signs of cleansing products are gone.

Now for the one place you havn't yet washed. You may now wash and play with my pussy.

This part you get to add sweetie... I believe I took up enough room..... Lovely shower.

Kisses,
ReNae:kiss: ;)

The pussy wash - part 1 of 2

Ah, Mistress, you do me great honor. You have given me release, allowed me to wash your hair and body, then finially, those senative tits and nipples of yours. Now, you direct me to wash your pussy. When I ask you how you would like, you tell to do so - just make sure that I wash the inner places as well, and I had better make you cum as I do so.

I pick up the sweet juniper breeze body wash and apply it directly to my hands, and start rubbing it on that smooth mound of yours. I make sure your back is up agains the wall, as we have been at this for a long time, working up to this. My asshole is still a bit sore from your finger, but I still remember the pleasur - is seems to be non-stop, and this is the climax, if there ever was one. Can't risk haveing you slip in the shower - that would be so mean of fate, and she is a frickled woman after all.

As I message the body wash into that pubic area of yours, I lean forward, and give you a hungry kiss, full of passion. Your lovely body has mine responding again, and you can feel something resting against your stomach, and throbing. This is your time, and your pleasure, so you need not do a thing, just know that to serve you is a great pleasure in itself, and then to serve a woman of such beauty and full of life, nearly has me cumming just thinking about it, and sharing this kiss.

As I break the kiss, I start working my way down. I am like a vaccuum cleaner, just call me Hoover, as I go for your neck. I leave a new neckless behind, made out of hickies :devil: I continue working my way down, careful to avoid your nipples. Playing with them wihen my hands are full of the special soaps is one thing, but can't risk infection from oral pleasures at this point. I do make it a point to trace the outline of your breast with my tongue, lingering in the full cleavage of yours.

As my mouth works it's way down your body, my fingers are working closer to your dripping wet cunt. I don't know when the saop washed out, not that I realy care, but I still work my fingers in that special area. I let my fingers brush your most private of private places ever so lightly as I part your legs some, and start washing where your inner thighs meet your pelvish region. I can feel the small forward thust that are starting to build in your inner places, and can't help but stop my kissing and licking for a momment, as a shit-eating grin crosses my face - yes Mistress, this is what I live for, your pleasure - and it pleasures me even more to know I am pleasuring you. Oh, to find such simple - yet full - joy, in serving you.

As my mouth makes its way to your navle, my fingers makes it way to our vulva - those special lips of yours. As my tongue traces your navle, my fingers trace the outline of that swollen, puffy region of yours. As I work my tongue into your belly button I work a finger into your slit. Um, you taste so good, and feel so wet. My tongue and finger on rest in there places for a momment, and move on, but keep coming back, teasing, tasting, building up to something more. I still have a free hand, and it has found your rear end. It explores all of your ass, the cheeks, the crack, the fullness, the softness., the asshole even gets a finger nail passed over it. As I stick my tongue in your BB, and my finger in your pussy, I work the first half of my thumb up your bum.

Last edited:
The pussy wash - part 2 of 2

Your thrusting has gone from something minor inside to a more forceful effect, as you now try moving my head down to where my finger is dipping into your honey pot. I resist, and force my thumb up your asshole as a means to let you know it isn't time yet. I stop all activity, and stand up. You can feel my hardness trobling against your stomach again, and you open your eyes in question and wounder - why am I interupting your bliss :confused:

I take your arms in my hand, and turn you around, so your shoulders and face are pressed up against the wall of the shower stall, and nibble on your ear lobe for just a momment, and whisper/hiss in your ear - Mistress, for the next few minutes I shall be the master over you, but know this, your pleasure is my only concern. I lick the inside of your ear, and give the ear one more tug with my teeth. Your arms are raised, helping to steady yourself, and to keep things from being painful.

I press my body up against yours, and you feel the tip of my cock pressing into your lower back, just above where your hips are. You feel my testicals resting in the crack of your ass. My chest is pressed into your shoulders, and I encircle your legs with mine. I don't allow this contact for long, I don't want to wash your back with the special cream I have for you in the nut bag hanging below.

As I break the contact, I let my hands follow the full curves of your sides, your rib cage, and your waist and hips. As my hands move lower so does the rest of me. You can feel the trail I leave behind on your back, as I make my way down lower, ever lower.

I burry my face between your ass cheeks, and make sure you know that I am there, but then, how could you not know? ;) I start licking, and nibbling on your buttocs, and running my hands here and there. I return the first hand to your womanhood, and start rubbing, just rubbing. You are arleady so aroused that anything else may hurt at this point. Ah, to have everything just a lick or two away, and to see you trying to plant your ass hole on my nose - it is a wounder that I don't just shot my wad right now.

I work my tongue from side to side, from the top of your ass, down to where it ends, and your twat begings. I flick my tongue over your rose bud. It is really puckered now, it had a thumb in it just a minute or two ago, and still quivering. I watch it for just a mommbent before plunging my tongue it - I know it is clean, it is a place I washed earlier, and had my thumb up there not to long ago cleaning it some more. As my tongue parts your brown eye my fingers on the first hand start to part those special lips. My hands, fingers, and mouth work in union, when one plunges, they all do, when another cresses, the rest follow. Your mid section is getting a workout, and what a workout it is.

I have felt you orgasom once, now twice. I have to pause for a momment, you are rocking so hard. As you reach the second climax I stand up, and just hold you tight against me. As you are lost in your bliss you know something has changed, but you are not sure what at this point, and you could care less, it is only this momment that you care about, been waiting for, not knowing what the final climax is to cum.

As you settle down, I gently turn you around, placing your back up against the shower stall again. I place your arms around my neck, and spread your legs. I step in between your legs, and guide my raging hard-on between those lips of yours. Even with you so wet, I just take my time easing into you. I can still feel the lingering spasms in your body, your love cannel. As I stand up stright I have you raising up on your tip toes, just as I want you.

I reach behind you, and start lifting you by your seat. I work your legs around my waist, and lock your ankles behind my back. My chest is pressed up against your breast, and the feel of those nipple rings against my flesh is so differant. We get settled in our positions, and I start the bumbing and grinding.

As the water turns ice cold, it doesn't take long, we are both in a highten state of ecstay already. Within minutes we hit new peaks together, never quite sure if we have ever reached anything like this before with another person. The heat of our bodies, the chilling fingers of the shower reaching out, playing with us, helping our bodies to experince more, to feel alive like no other thing can. Wave opun rolling wave, and we are spent. My knees become weak, and I lower us to the shower floor. I reach behind us, and manage to turn off the water, not quite knowing how I did it.

As we rest there for a time I scoop some of your juices up, and offer you a taste. You lick my fingers clean, and return the guester, offering me your fingers. We finaly find our strengt to stand, and do so.

As we regain our feet, you see a frown cross my face, and ask "what is wrong my pet?" I had just remembered that about a lifetime ago that I had left VampEyes lying on the beanbag. I don't know if she feel asleep, with hands pressed tightlight against her privates to keep our mixture in, or if she has left, or maybe is standing by the bathroom door, watching us, as I forgot to close the stall door when I entered the last time. I ask, if she is still here, I had told her that I wanted to eat her out, and ask if you would join me in doing so?

*walks thru the doorway* I guess Woody did come chargin' thru!! LOL hey there Chester! How are ya doin' this afternoon??

Re: The pussy wash - part 1 & 2

ChesterMolester said:
As we regain our feet, you see a frown cross my face, and ask "what is wrong my pet?" I had just remembered that about a lifetime ago that I had left VampEyes lying on the beanbag. I don't know if she feel asleep, with hands pressed tightlight against her privates to keep our mixture in, or if she has left, or maybe is standing by the bathroom door, watching us, as I forgot to close the stall door when I entered the last time. I ask, if she is still here, I had told her that I wanted to eat her out, and ask if you would join me in doing so? [/B]

Oh Chester I am so hot. Baby you have made this the most wonderful shower ever. I am so hot now. "Is she there?" I hope she is I am ready for more fun time.
"VampEyes, I don't know you yet sweetie but any friend of Chesters is a friend of mine. Would you like to join us a hot shower might refresh you it did us. So are you in the shower or do we join you in the bean bag chair?"

This could get really interesting. I can't wait

Kisses ReNae:kiss:

Well hello to you

restlessheart34 said:
hey MR how you today im good

I am very fine thanks, School is over and I did so well I have 2 weeks of to play and I intend to...

Glad you are doing good.

:kiss:

Back