Chester's playground

MR

If there's room I'd like to join all of you after dinner. Maybe fantzy will drop by too.
I'd like to see VampEyes on the beanbag again if she's still alive after last night.

Re: MR

navarre said:
If there's room I'd like to join all of you after dinner. Maybe fantzy will drop by too.
I'd like to see VampEyes on the beanbag again if she's still alive after last night.

Oh well that sounds like a great idea. Every one can come on in and when Chester returns this evening the party will be going. I do hope VampEyes is Ok I will shower her if she needs help reviving.

Oh and honey as far as I am concerned there is always room for another here.

Kisses, ReNae:kiss:

Re: Re: The pussy wash - part 1 & 2

Mistress ReNae said:

Oh Chester I am so hot. Baby you have made this the most wonderful shower ever. I am so hot now. "Is she there?" I hope she is I am ready for more fun time.
"VampEyes, I don't know you yet sweetie but any friend of Chesters is a friend of mine. Would you like to join us a hot shower might refresh you it did us. So are you in the shower or do we join you in the bean bag chair?"

This could get really interesting. I can't wait

Kisses ReNae:kiss:

I apologize for leaving so abruptly..... in all the excitement I had forgot of a prior *ahem* commitment :eek: I am also upset that I missed such a wondeful oppurtunity to watch you both in the shower.... :heart: :kiss: :rose: Thank you for sharing Chester with me he is a delight!!!!

Re: MR

navarre said:

Ohhh I am quite alive sweets..and rejuvinated after the wonderful attention my body got last night... so tell me are you gonna cum and join me on the beanbag???:p :kiss: :heart:

All we have to do is get her in here. I think she went outside for some air.

Hmmm so tempting to just keep you all to myself for a while..l decisions decisions

Re: Re: MR

Vampeyes said:

Ohhh I am quite alive sweets..and rejuvinated after the wonderful attention my body got last night... so tell me are you gonna cum and join me on the beanbag???:p :kiss: :heart:

Oh I am so glad to hear that... I would love to join you and I am there in my mind but now I have to do RL stuff and also share computer. My hubby wants his play time too..

Hopefully I'll be back later

Kisses,
ReNae

**Lookin around**
Hey chester..U in here???? Where r you????

Cybergirly..i don't think they'd mind if they get taped..LoL

Hi all, just go in from work short time ago.

Hi everyone,
I see we got us a new camera, shall we tape something, and maybe sell it on the adult market?

I saw a trace of something, a hint mabye, about this on the forum about hitting 300 post, will take a quick look, and be right back. Oh, and incase anyone is woundering, when I came in, I thew my clothes in the corner, next to the washer and dryer. I am going around in only my birthday suite and smile.

Chester

Re: Hi all, just go in from work short time ago.

ChesterMolester said:
Hi everyone,
I see we got us a new camera, shall we tape something, and maybe sell it on the adult market?

I saw a trace of something, a hint mabye, about this on the forum about hitting 300 post, will take a quick look, and be right back. Oh, and incase anyone is woundering, when I came in, I thew my clothes in the corner, next to the washer and dryer. I am going around in only my birthday suite and smile.

Chester

LoL U gonna streak in that birthday suit for me on saturday??? that would make a nice bday present for me!!! LoL:p
I'm in a demanding mood tonight chester:devil: ;)

Lets get the party started

Hi all, glad so many people have stopped by to say hi while I was gone in RL. Glad to see me lil nympho is here, and RH as well

Lets get the part started. I may have to send out PMs, but hope I don't have to.

Chester

my day has been pretty good here thanks Restless...lets hope my weekend aay will be too good for words....

Doing okay

I am doing okay, just a long day at work.

Now, I see someone set up some new video equipment, what shall we film? Seems as if Cipher, fantzy_jutty, and ShiningEyes are the three ladies present, and RestlessHeart34 and Chester are the two guys. I have a tongue, two hands, and I feel a raging hard-on starting to form. ;)

Chester

Re: Doing okay

ChesterMolester said:

Now, I see someone set up some new video equipment, what shall we film? Seems as if Cipher, fantzy_jutty, and ShiningEyes are the three ladies present, and RestlessHeart34 and Chester are the two guys. I have a tongue, two hands, and I feel a raging hard-on starting to form. ;)

Chester

Sounds like Chester has a good idea, gals!!!!!!!!

Cipher, me lil nympho

Cipher,
This is your birhtday week, and I will server you as I normally server Mistress ReNae - and since you are in a demanding mood tonight, this should prove interesting.

Me, in my birthday suite this Satureday night for you, hell, why not, maybe set up a Yahoo! conforance, or something simular, and invite the other ladies to watch as well?

Chester

:rose: for the ladies, and you to Cipher

Re: Doing okay

ChesterMolester said:

Chester

Ohhh sounds like this is going to be hella fun!!!!
As seeing i'm hella close to my goal...and i'm feeling a bit demanding...Now someone come over and life my skirt up..and lick and taste my just shaven pussy:devil:

crawls between ciph's legs hidden by her skirt then i start lickin suckin and nibblin on her clit

Back