Did That Debate Change Your Vote.

The Communist Red Army liberated Auschwitz concentration camp from the Nazis. Those Communists were Allies of the US in WW2. Remember that.

The Red Army also dealt with the predecessors of the people who run Ukraine today.
??
And killed off how many in the Polish army
wtf?
The Russians sat back and watched the Nazis massacre Jews
The Russians invented Pograms

??
wtf?

Understand that "Becky" is a Russian / Putin sympathizer / apologist and a traitor.

That is, if "Becky" isn’t actually a Russian troll.

😑

??
wtf?
The Soviets liberated Auschwitz, and liberated Eastern Europe from the Nazis. The Soviets did not "sit back". Stop falsifying history. They lost 27 million people in WW2, compared to little over half a million for the US. The Allies in WW2 were USA, UK, Soviet Union and China. The Democrats of the time were clearly divided between the Roosevelt/Wallace approach to the Soviets (i.e. treating them like allies) and the Truman approach to the Soviets (treating them as enemies to be defeated).

The Russians weren’t really worried as Germans massacred Jews as they pushed into Russia

Do you deny the extermination of the Polish officers ?

The Cold War? That’s on the US et Al for starting

I realize how much Russia used to fear war

The Russians weren’t really worried as Germans massacred Jews as they pushed into Russia
Good grief. Deliberately conflating the liberators of Auschwitz with its perpetrators.

Do you deny the extermination of the Polish officers ?
No.

The Cold War? That’s on the US et Al for starting
Truman had a very different policy to Roosevelt on this.

I realize how much Russia used to fear war
They smashed the Nazis into little pieces.

Think of Putin as Hitler, Biden as Roosevelt,Ukraine as The Sudetenland, and Trump as Chaimberlain.
Different people and land, similar motivations. Hitler wanted to create a 1,000 year Reich. Putin wants to recreate the Soviet Empire. Roosevelt wanted to supply arms to check Nazi expansion. Biden is trying to check Russian expansionism into Eastern Europe. Trump is stupid enough to believe that Putin will stop with just grabbing eastern Ukraine and Crimea.

Think of Putin as Hitler, Biden as Roosevelt,Ukraine as The Sudetenland, and Trump as Chaimberlain.
Different people and land, similar motivations. Hitler wanted to create a 1,000 year Reich. Putin wants to recreate the Soviet Empire. Roosevelt wanted to supply arms to check Nazi expansion. Biden is trying to check Russian expansionism into Eastern Europe. Trump is stupid enough to believe that Putin will stop with just grabbing eastern Ukraine and Crimea.

Not a perfect analogy; but close enough.

👍

🇺🇸

Anyone that watched that 💩 show has to wonder who’s running our country
Because he can’t put two words together
Here are a couple of words put together during the CNN debate. Moderators asked Trump if he would pardon the J6 insurrectionist if elected. Trump didn't answer the question; he went off on a tangent, as he did numerous other questions. Biden's remarks on the question asked show he can put two words together.

"On January 6th, we were respected all over the world. All over the world, we were respected. And then he comes in and we’re now laughed at. We’re like a bunch of stupid people that – what happened to the United States’ reputation under this man’s leadership is horrible."

-Trump

"He didn’t do a damn thing. And these people should be in jail. And they should be the ones who are being held accountable. And he wants to let them all out. And now he says if he loses again, such a whiner that he is, that there could be a bloodbath."

-Biden

Trump won easily on foreign policy and inflation in America. A complete massacre. I even got the feeling that Democrats don't care about those issues, as long as they continue to warmonger using our federal taxes. They are completely out of touch with the lives of ordinary Americans.

The Democrats just say "Trump lies". Well, of course. Do you think everybody can't see that already? Trump lies a lot, puts in bits of truth, and rages in a way that connects with people's anger and rage in the country at large towards elites. The elitists in the Democratic Party respond to that with elitist patronizing.
Democrats point out his lies, and the free press and his relatives point that out as well. One relative, a psychiatrist, says he is in need of therapy, calling him a narcissistic pathological liar. His sister, now deceased, was a Federal judge and laughed at one point in an interview, saying to the effect, "Donald and his damn lies..."

What was the last count of those in his cabinet who are not voting for him this next time: 44 or more? A number of them testified at the J6 Congressional hearings that he lied, long and loudly.

He is on video and audio recordings and denies that he said what is on them.

Trump didn't win easily on anything during this 'debate.' He stood on stage in front of millions and repeated the same lies he had told for years. He was not a winner but a 'whiner,' as Biden described him.

The far left has always had a problem with antisemitism. That's one the the reasons American voters reject them.
There is no Far Left in the US worthy of discussion so we have to start with just rejecting that bullshit. Saying both sides do it is always bullshit since all conversations have a focus and we can always circle back around to whatever similar situation someone else wants to discuss.

There is no Far Left in the US worthy of discussion so we have to start with just rejecting that bullshit. Saying both sides do it is always bullshit since all conversations have a focus and we can always circle back around to whatever similar situation someone else wants to discuss.
The far left and far right are antisemitic for entirely different reasons. The far right hates Jews because of Christianity and because we’re seen as communist foreigners.

The far left hates Jews because we’re seen as rich white capitalist oppressors.

The far left and far right are antisemitic for entirely different reasons. The far right hates Jews because of Christianity and because we’re seen as communist foreigners.

I've only seen that coming from white power neo nazi groups.

Who is the far left?

Its not a matter of being or not being anti-semetic at this point. The word seems to be so broad its difficult to tie down. Who are the significant players in this far left that hate the Jews as rich white capitalist oppressors. There isn't even an orgnized hatred of the rich in this country.

For the record that that Christian hatred of Jews is BECAUSE the Jews were the money changers for centuries. That is a hatred of the capitalist controlling the world and while exaggerated it was not entirely false for a long time. Similarly acting was long treated as a dirty profession and for some reason your undesirables (primarily Jews but ironically minorities at a whole) hold more power there than makes rational sense.

However this is 2020+ America. Remember AOC, Bernie, Warren, Obama and Biden are far left commies out to put your daughters in rooms with cross dressing rapists.

I've only seen that coming from white power neo nazi groups.

Who is the far left?
After October 7th the leftist defenders of Hamas justified the attack by claiming the Jews in Israel were white European colonizers.

All antisemites claim that that Jews are rich puppet-masters. The right rails against George Soros. The left against AIPAC.

The Soviets liberated Auschwitz, and liberated Eastern Europe from the Nazis. The Soviets did not "sit back". Stop falsifying history. They lost 27 million people in WW2, compared to little over half a million for the US. The Allies in WW2 were USA, UK, Soviet Union and China. The Democrats of the time were clearly divided between the Roosevelt/Wallace approach to the Soviets (i.e. treating them like allies) and the Truman approach to the Soviets (treating them as enemies to be defeated).
The soviets are not part of the West

Move to Russia and stfu

After October 7th the leftist defenders of Hamas justified the attack by claiming the Jews in Israel were white European colonizers.

All antisemites claim that that Jews are rich puppet-masters. The right rails against George Soros. The left against AIPAC.
who here has ever defended the actions of hamas?

are you speaking of posters on this forum???
perhaps i have them on ignore. no-one else i've seen has defended the atrocity.
they may have given reasons why it happened—things do not happen in a vacuum—but where are they defending hamas?

they may have given reasons why it happened—things do not happen in a vacuum—but where are they defending hamas?

I would say it is the lack of condemnation of Hamas, and a lack of condemnation of the Palestinian’s (and Palestinian supporter’s) reaction to the Hamas (and some "civilians") 10/7 rape, torture, murder, and kidnapping operation.

It’s also a lack of proper, or even balanced, assignment of blame for the deaths in Gaza.

The apparent lack of concern for the Israeli hostages from some pro-Palestine individuals in the midst of the crisis, despite the hostages abduction and their ongoing plight being one of the driving forces of the continued fighting and bloodshed, also raises some legitimate issues concerning their morality and objectivity.

JMTWC.

🇺🇸

Last edited:

People on this forum have claimed that October 7th was caused by Israel stealing land from the Palestinians. They regularly quote inflated Hamas casualty numbers as fact, and also claim that Israel is an “apartheid” state that commits “genocide”. It’s not just on this forum. The pro-Palestine encampment movement on college campuses has harassed Jewish students and called for the destruction of Israel.

I expect lies and bigotry from the right. But It’s particularly galling to hear it from people on the left who ostensibly believe in social justice. Somehow once Jews are the minority under discussion, progressive values go out the window.

I am still going to vote against Trump. If Biden is our best option in that regard, then it is what it is...and so be it.

I blame both parties for failing to produce better candidates, but Trump shouldn't even be on the ballot in my opinion- and on top of that he has no respect for the Constitution, rule of law, this country or it's well-being. I'll take a half-baked geriatric victim of post-awareness confusions at this point, because we seriously cannot allow Trump to regain power.

I am still going to vote against Trump. If Biden is our best option in that regard, then it is what it is...and so be it.

I blame both parties for failing to produce better candidates, but Trump shouldn't even be on the ballot in my opinion- and on top of that he has no respect for the Constitution, rule of law, this country or it's well-being. I'll take a half-baked geriatric victim of post-awareness confusions at this point, because we seriously cannot allow Trump to regain power.

Take heart, friend:

There is a good chance that the debate performance was a “one-off” due to poor prep, an exhausting schedule, and a slight cold, all of which combined to exacerbate President Biden’s already declining eloquence and presentation due to normal aging.

President Biden still told the truth other than some stumbles over numbers, and some conflation of the border patrol’s support of the border bill that President Biden championed and support for himself; and President Biden DOES know right from wrong.

The next debate may surprise some people if President Biden’s team starts exercising better judgment when it come to the President’s schedule, and if they streamlines the President’s debate prep and cut the minutia out of his answers to general questions about his presidency and his vision for a second term.

👍

🇺🇸

Last edited:
I vote for what people do or don't do.

Joe does good, whether he can talk or stand up at all.

I will not vote for a convicted felon, serial adulterer, repeat sex offender and paid Russian asset.
Guess poor ole joe wont get your vote

Back