Do guns make us more safe?

Uncited. Unverified. At best they are potential facts.
Firearms are what allow the majority of the citizens to protect themselves against those that want to murder.
But THAT is absolutely not a fact in any way, shape, or form, despite your efforts to pretend it is.

Pretending that what you have as an opinion is a "fact" makes you an idiot and a jackass, whether you are or are not also a racist.
The Usual Suspects have been pretty good at remembering to call their opinion "the truth" instead of "the fact", but it took us over 10 years retrain them to do so. Old septuagenarians like Chobham still cling to the old ways and call his opinions "facts", but nobody takes him seriously anymore.

You are arguing with Trailer Trash, it’s a very unfair fight- don’t pick on him too much.
Yep he's one of the Very Sensitive ones. His posts resemble AJs to an uncanny degree: sociopathic, self-centered, unable to recognize any opinion but his own, the "fuck you I've got mine" attitude and the utter fascination with Steel Peener Substitutes. He swears to Skyfather he is not AJ though.

I'm tempted to believe him, solely because we all know AJ was an only child and this guy claims he had a brother who committed "suicide". AJ is not smart enough to craft a dead brother (see also: Karen Kraft "dead sister")

He was honest enough to admit HE uses an alt, so it's off to the "ignore shitpile" for him.

Yep he's one of the Very Sensitive ones. His posts resemble AJs to an uncanny degree: sociopathic, self-centered, unable to recognize any opinion but his own, the "fuck you I've got mine" attitude and the utter fascination with Steel Peener Substitutes. He swears to Skyfather he is not AJ though.

I'm tempted to believe him, solely because we all know AJ was an only child and this guy claims he had a brother who committed "suicide". AJ is not smart enough to craft a dead brother (see also: Karen Kraft "dead sister")

He was honest enough to admit HE uses an alt, so it's off to the "ignore shitpile" for him.
Oh he admitted to an alt… still, the present version is a disaster, it is fun to check in when I see his posts every so often but even better to turn off the noise.

Is his alt something that helps him reach his goals?? This handle is all about the last thing that penetrated him, right?

And yet another lie from Rob...if you put me on ignore I wouldn't see this post.

Nice try but no points awarded. Fucking loser.

Oh he admitted to an alt… still, the present version is a disaster, it is fun to check in when I see his posts every so often but even better to turn off the noise.

Is his alt something that helps him reach his goals?? This handle is all about the last thing that penetrated him, right?
Well I haven't used my alt in months. Sadly that will mean nothing to you.

Funny how much interest YOU have in my ass. Is there a closet door you want to open and come out from? Don't be ashamed of who you really are. But just for info, nope I won't date you.

I'd have to know all your sources for these "statistics' but I'll tell you this; I'd rather have a gun and not need it that to need it and not have one. Also the life I save may be in fact be yours or someone you care about. A couple of things I'll mention about some of your info contained here in; 1- yes there are occasions where somebody accidentally shoots themselves just like so many get into car accidents, fall of ladders or trip on stairs. If memory serves me right one of the armed "security guards" at a school didn't even enter the building when he heard shooting inside. Guns are used for self defense many, many times. A George Town political economist (whatever that is) commissioned the largest and most comprehensive study a guns used in self defense and the results of this were that of 54,000 respondents of which almost 17,000 were gun owners showed that firearms were used in self defense related events about 1.7 million times a year. There's much, much more but I already know I'm not to change your mind. As for papers reporting anything on guns accurately or truthfully I remind you of almost 4 years of 'Russian collusion" and 51 intelligence officers saying a certain lap top was Russian misinformation. The left lies and that's all they do!

Well I haven't used my alt in months. Sadly that will mean nothing to you.

Funny how much interest YOU have in my ass. Is there a closet door you want to open and come out from? Don't be ashamed of who you really are. But just for info, nope I won't date you.
Must be nice to come to every thread and just say yawn and claim folks can’t debate to then cut and run when they challenge you back.

I'd have to know all your sources for these "statistics' but I'll tell you this; I'd rather have a gun and not need it that to need it and not have one. Also the life I save may be in fact be yours or someone you care about. A couple of things I'll mention about some of your info contained here in; 1- yes there are occasions where somebody accidentally shoots themselves just like so many get into car accidents, fall of ladders or trip on stairs. If memory serves me right one of the armed "security guards" at a school didn't even enter the building when he heard shooting inside. Guns are used for self defense many, many times. A George Town political economist (whatever that is) commissioned the largest and most comprehensive study a guns used in self defense and the results of this were that of 54,000 respondents of which almost 17,000 were gun owners showed that firearms were used in self defense related events about 1.7 million times a year. There's much, much more but I already know I'm not to change your mind. As for papers reporting anything on guns accurately or truthfully I remind you of almost 4 years of 'Russian collusion" and 51 intelligence officers saying a certain lap top was Russian misinformation. The left lies and that's all they do!

Um… Look. Sigh. I see that you’re new here but you’re off to a very bad start in reading and comprehension.
Adrina posted that over a year ago.
Not that it it’s not still relevant but none of what she posted were her attributed words. She quoted an article from HuffPost. You should attack that, but lemme guess- you’re a white conservative male? Well, again welcome, you’re fitting right in with the misogyny crowd.

And yet another lie from Rob...if you put me on ignore I wouldn't see this post.

Nice try but no points awarded. Fucking loser.
And guess what? You’re not reading this because YOU have ME on iggy. Lol. Or what’s the other reason you haven’t replied to me calling your ass out in months. 🤷‍♀️

Um… Look. Sigh. I see that you’re new here but you’re off to a very bad start in reading and comprehension.
Adrina posted that over a year ago.
Not that it it’s not still relevant but none of what she posted were her attributed words. She quoted an article from HuffPost. You should attack that, but lemme guess- you’re a white conservative male? Well, again welcome, you’re fitting right in with the misogyny crowd.
"An Ammosexual Has Entered The Chat"

It's been scientifically proven that guns embiggen beta males.

"An Ammosexual Has Entered The Chat"

It's been scientifically proven that guns embiggen beta males.
How come if you ignored me I can still see your post? It boils down to you lying yet AGAIN, or you can't figure out how to ignore me. Both of which are pathetic, yet at the same time hysterical.

Perp died, cop survived.
Easy access to firearms allowed the perp to be armed.
Odds are his firearm was acquired illegally. Hence no gun laws would have prevented him from acquiring a firearm.

A law abiding citizen must pass a background check and depending on the type of firearm and the state of purchase may have to go through a waiting period before they can pick up their firearm.

Back