Face Slapping

Choice of Spice

enigma nocturne said:
But spitting still hits on my grody button..
Although i enjoyed your alternative, ultimately, it ain't about what you want ... is it.

enigma nocturne said:
You know, the face slapping would do me in.. But spitting still hits on my grody button..

How about this..

One hand in hair, other hand slaps..

If a certain submissive needs to be humilated for some reason
spit in face might be what she needs

one hand in hair and slaps face
sounds like someone has been listening

Richard49 said:
If a certain submissive needs to be humilated for some reason
spit in face might be what she needs

one hand in hair and slaps face
sounds like someone has been listening

face spitting is hard limit for me, the second part, yes I been listening..

calling one's emotional problems "sexual adventure" is fucked up...

if you enjoy getting your face slapped you need help....

i know i know... people will say it's part of the whole routine of BDSM... but you still need help...

enigma nocturne said:
face spitting is hard limit for me, the second part, yes I been listening..

interesting
and where is this hard limit list?
and your soft limits?

bytor2112 said:
calling one's emotional problems "sexual adventure" is fucked up...

if you enjoy getting your face slapped you need help....

i know i know... people will say it's part of the whole routine of BDSM... but you still need help...

I always find that those that are cluless
have a need to prove themselves
by putting down people
involved in things
that they are clueless about

When I slapped her
it was never hard
it was part of ritual

so
whoever you are
cause your profile is empty
like ... well ... I'll be a gentleman
hold your mouth
till there is something of experence
in your mind

Richard49 said:
I always find that those that are cluless
have a need to prove themselves
by putting down people
involved in things
that they are clueless about

When I slapped her
it was never hard
it was part of ritual

so
whoever you are
cause your profile is empty
like ... well ... I'll be a gentleman
hold your mouth
till there is something of experence
in your mind

case closed...

oooh beat me beat me...tell me what to say and do...i can't think for myself and need my ass whipped...

sad...

bytor2112 said:
oooh beat me beat me...tell me what to say and do...i can't think for myself and need my ass whipped...

sad...
Yep, you certainly appear to be a sad ... sack of shit that is ...

all that dom/sub must have sapped your reasoning to form intelligent answers....

seek help....

AngelicAssassin said:
After you ... biter

what's it like to feel so shitty about yourself that you need someone to dominate you??? and why do find that ok? and why wouldn't you seek help...

bytor2112 said:
what's it like to feel so shitty about yourself that you need someone to dominate you??? and why do find that ok? and why wouldn't you seek help...
i don't know ... why do you feel so shitty? Stop seeking it here, you're helpless.

AngelicAssassin said:
i don't know ... why do you feel so shitty? Stop seeking it here, you're helpless.

i don't feel shitty...why would you think that..i love my life...unlike you......who needs to search out self destructive past times to validate your obviously miserable existence....

bytor2112 said:
i don't feel shitty...why would you think that..i love my life...unlike you......who needs to search out self destructive past times to validate your obviously miserable existence....
Interesting speculation on your part. Feel validated posting on a forum to which you have no interest other than condemning others? Tearing down another person's beliefs, interests, etc doesn't put you high on the list of validating one's existence.

AngelicAssassin said:
Interesting speculation on your part. Feel validated posting on a forum to which you have no interest other than condemning others? Tearing down another person's beliefs, interests, etc doesn't put you high on the list of validating one's existence.

yeah it's real shame to SUGGEST that people get needed help...yeah i'm horrible...

bytor2112 said:
yeah it's real shame to SUGGEST that people get needed help...yeah i'm horrible...
Take a closer look at some of the threads before you pass judgement so readily. Those that struggle with what they feel ask questions. Those that get lost and spin out of control seek answers. If they're lucky, those that post here, without passing judgement, generally suggest options and answers that make a little more sense than "seek help."

AngelicAssassin said:
Take a closer look at some of the threads before you pass judgement so readily. Those that struggle with what they feel ask questions. Those that get lost and spin out of control seek answers. If they're lucky, those that post here, without passing judgement, generally suggest options and answers that make a little more sense than "seek help."

i'm not passing judgement i just think it is unhealthy to engage in BDSM withput realizing you have emotional issues...

bytor2112 said:
i'm not passing judgement i just think it is unhealthy to engage in BDSM withput realizing you have emotional issues...
Vanilla lifestyle folks have emotional issues as well. Should they not fuck themselves silly in their own way for some type of release on occasion?

AngelicAssassin said:
Vanilla lifestyle folks have emotional issues as well. Should they not fuck themselves silly in their own way for some type of release on occasion?

release is fine, but when it involves your face being slapped...you ain't right in the head girlfiriend....

Back