Face Slapping

Slapping is So Excting.If it be the face or the ass..I like either one...

Do you like to be slaped hard or soft..???

RadicalFlower said:

I don't like to be slapped, period.

Slapping is another matter. Hard, to the face, please.

RadicalFlower said:

I like to have a hand full of her hair
and then slap her

How hard?
Depends on .............

Repeated slapping, one blow coming directly after the other, no pause for breath or the collection of wits. Just smacksmacksmacksmacksmack, left, right, left, right. Escape impossible. End unforeseeable.

I fuckin hate it. But I crave it just the same.

I am overjoyed Master has changed his previous stance on this, and it is now something we both enjoy playing with.:)

Catalina :rose:

Quint said:
Repeated slapping, one blow coming directly after the other, no pause for breath or the collection of wits. Just smacksmacksmacksmacksmack, left, right, left, right. Escape impossible. End unforeseeable.

I've done that. :cool: :D :p

RadicalFlower said:

slapped with.... ? ;)

i love being the *slapper*... not talking about hands...

Quint said:

:)

stardust

This was a hard limit for me....but in a fit of defiance I just reached up and gave a light slap...the look and moan from him was mind blowing. The shock on his face of my displeasure well there are no words to discribe this. It fills something very primal in me. Just my spin.
Scarlett:kiss:

An unexpected blinding, breathtaking smack to the face for no reason besides he/she felt like it. what could be better? :D

Kajira Callista said:
An unexpected blinding, breathtaking smack to the face for no reason besides he/she felt like it. what could be better? :D

yeah.

a hard smack to the head and a blowjob go together like a kiss and a squeeze. like pankakes and maple syrup.

I love getting slapped across the face, but not hard enough to leave a bruise.

Blair22 said:
I love getting slapped across the face, but not hard enough to leave a bruise.

to be with you in a public place
pull back your hair
and slap your face

to show you that your mine
as the gift you gave me

I don’t think there is anything wrong at all with being slapped as long as there is caring and love behind it. A slap then eventually a kiss.

I tend to believe that face slapping is not Gentlemanly like.......Then again , in a intense face fuck session.....Might slap her with My shaft and say hot nasty comments to her..............

We have found the addition of a crop makes face slapping more intense, more enriching.

Catalina :rose:

sigsauerprinces said:
taking it to the next level..does anyone here like being punched, or punching? :)

I've taken a few blows to the stomach. I'm both attracted and repulsed by the involuntary grunt I make. Hurts like a fucker. Special occasions only sorta thing.

And AA, you just found my new favorite website. Yummy!

This is all fine and dandy for some people. People with normal (or at least as close to normal as possible) loving traditional upbringings can probably handle it a lot better than some because of the fact that a slap to the face really holds few memories or negative connotation to them. It is, in the primal sense, something that tends to evoke anger in any person, but for some once this is overcome it can be pleasurable. However, for subs and i suppose even some Dominants coming from abusive backgrounds the memories and feelings that something like this could bring back could be very harmful. This is the only way i can see this being unsafe, with the exception of slapping too hard. The thing is, often the physical is only a small part of it. When adding some new form of play to a relationship, you have to take into consideration the emotional effect on both parties. It seems to me that slapping has potential to be more emotionally harmful than a simple spanking due to the fact that one's face seems so much more vulnerable than perhaps one's ass.

sigsauerprinces said:
taking it to the next level..does anyone here like being punched, or punching? :)

can't say i "like" being punched, by i need and appreciate it. is a favorite of my Master's....for punishment, during his peaks of sexual arousal, when he is angry, well, basically anytime hehe. :) i think i am so attracted to it because it is just so raw, human, and primal...i like things that are pure, and things that are natural. it's instinct for my Master to punch the body of his mate whenever he is feeling something strongly (whether this be anger or sexual lust, or even just love)...it's nothing he read about someplace, or overheard others discussing, and thought, hmmm yeah that sounds interesting, think i'll try that...it just comes from within. for me something always feels staged whenever bdsm equipment is used...special whips, canes, floggers and the like. but you never get that feeling with a punch to the guts, to the ribs, deep in the back.

made a thread about punching quite a while back, can't recall many here finding the use/good in punching/being punched.

Back