Face Slapping

*finds peoples views, feelings, and interpretations of this subject interesting...don't mind me*

Slapping

Wow, I'm new to all this and so found all these replies fascinating.
My mistress and I are not really extreme, we are generally quite gentle with our punishments (we both switch) but we both love face-slapping. I don't think either of us regard it as abusive or anything. It's really interesting that so many people while being able to take other punishments draw the line with this.
For us fac-slapping is good because while it only cause light pain it's very humiliating, it always leaves me feeling powerless and kind of pathetic.

Muttboy

This is another one of those things where I've obsevred (in the folks I know, anyway) a split in female & male subs

Seems more of the male subs I know are ok with or like this & more of the Fem tops use it

Only time I've ever done it was with my friend Katz's boy (who is one of the 2 people I do my most physically intense scenes with) and it was done to drive the whole thing to a higher level

But I wouldn't be comfortable doing this with most of my female partners

My own double standard, I guess :rolleyes:

I kinda dig the idea of holding her face by the chin, my thumb on one side and my fingers on the hold. Kinda squeezing her tight and forcing her to look up into my eyes... then giving her a little love "tap" across the cheek. Her on her knees of course...

then standing up, moving my hand to her hair and pulling her mouth onto my cock...

PBW "random thought of the day"

P. B. Walker said:
I kinda dig the idea of holding her face by the chin, my thumb on one side and my fingers on the hold. Kinda squeezing her tight and forcing her to look up into my eyes... then giving her a little love "tap" across the cheek. Her on her knees of course...

then standing up, moving my hand to her hair and pulling her mouth onto my cock...

PBW "random thought of the day"

sexy...*wishes her Dom weren't sleeping*

forced said:
I agree.

(Funny how I can be fine with him belting me on the ass, but I wouldn't want him to slap my face too hard... )

This is a very good topic for convo, James.
[/QUOTE

I agree, I got slapped in the face during one of my first D/s experiences, and it flipped the off switch in a serious way. I didn't even know I wouldn't like it, but it feels *wrong* to me somehow.

L.

Well, lektra, it's highly disrespectful.

I think it taps some childhood recesses for most of us. That's its fearfulness and deadly appeal.

J>

lektra said:
forced said:
I agree.

(Funny how I can be fine with him belting me on the ass, but I wouldn't want him to slap my face too hard... )

This is a very good topic for convo, James.
[/QUOTE

I agree, I got slapped in the face during one of my first D/s experiences, and it flipped the off switch in a serious way. I didn't even know I wouldn't like it, but it feels *wrong* to me somehow.

L.

Pure said:
Well, lektra, it's highly disrespectful.

I think it taps some childhood recesses for most of us. That's its fearfulness and deadly appeal.

J>

but being disrespectful is what makes it great!

I think we need to talk some more about face-slapping with some in-depth analysis on its role in fellatio

evesdream said:
I think we need to talk some more about face-slapping with some in-depth analysis on its role in fellatio

Lead the discussion off then, instead of fishing for analyses, girlie.

Wouldn't do it, most likely...

On the other hand, I would certainly grab a handful of her hair, tilt her head back, and smack her face with my cock a few times before ramming it back into her throat. To each his own, I guess.

Johnny Mayberry said:

On the other hand, I would certainly grab a handful of her hair, tilt her head back, and smack her face with my cock a few times before ramming it back into her throat. To each his own, I guess.

Ah, nothing like a good cock lashing.

I personally love being slapped... most of the time I have to beg for it harder.... the best is when bound and eyes are closed.. and out of no where his hand lashes out and hits me in the cheek... the white lights that flash behind my eyes.. the warm flush that comes to my skin....

He tends to use a gentle love ta to the cheek when he feels i'm not paying enough attention to him, works to get my attention like nothing else

This one is a hard limit for me. Nothing takes me out of a good, happy, sexy space quicker than a slap to the face. It's like a time-warp to the physical abuse and humiliation that I suffered years and years ago.

However, a good cock-lashing *grin* does not have the same effect, at all. I have a face-fucking fetish, and as far as I'm concerned, face-slapping has NO role in it, whatsoever.

Since I do not know if there is a Rachel any more maybe I am just punishing myself with memeroies but ......

Whe nthis thread was first posted we read it and thought why not .......

She loved it .... .however I never did it once she was in subspace
it was like forplay

PainSlut said:
I personally love being slapped... most of the time I have to beg for it harder.... the best is when bound and eyes are closed.. and out of no where his hand lashes out and hits me in the cheek... the white lights that flash behind my eyes.. the warm flush that comes to my skin....

very groovy

sexy Sub-space might be sort of a redundancy for me. I've been reprimanded for daydreaming all my born days, because I tend to space out *a lot*. I'd like nothing more than to be present most of the time and a face slap, esp. without warning, does it for me (rivets the eyes, wets the panties, lalala...) Like Richard49 was saying, it's a most excellent foreplay too. With the jaw hanging open in shock, the rest is a logical, and kind of humiliating, progression.

here you go girlie

Forcible oral dominations and faceslapping go together like a kiss and a squeeze.

A hard slap to the face is the single clearest way I can think of to say "I am in charge here and not you. I am responsible for the pain and -more importantly-humiliation that you feel, and I like it and I don't care if you like it or not".

Hard face slap followed by knotting the hand into the hair on top of head and forcing the shocked, angry face to look into mine. That long uncomfortable confrontation.

This flows naturally into putting a penis in a mouth. Such a thing is not equal, not about pleasuring a lover, doing him a favor, caring, sharing.

I can't even really think of one without the other. I want tears of shame and anger and self-disgust running on those well-slapped cheeks. That's what makes me want to put my dick in the mouth. To come in that face feels like triumph: "Not only do I shame and hurt you, but I use your lips and tongue to masturbate with, I force you to masturbate me with your mouth, and I come in your face and I spit on you".

I have a face-slapping thing. It's the safest, sanest way I can think of to express my feelings towards women. It makes me feel good all over. That's why it goes so well with facefucking, which is my favorite form of sexual expression.

Johnny Mayberry said:

Are you taking applications for submissives?

Yowza... it just got very warm in here... LOL

daiseelady said:
Are you taking applications for submissives?

Yowza... it just got very warm in here... LOL

I do not know if he is but I am

Back