How about I task you?

TMV said:
I don't see how you can call me down and teach me what is right and what is wrong, when you can't even control your own furious nature. Bitch, bitch, bitch.
I added the bold formatting up there, so that you wouldn't be confused about what I was talking about, TMV. I think you've missed a bitch here or is that just your own misogyny screaming its fear? Take it easy. We're not here to castrate you, but it would be lovely if you stopped calling people names.

Tathagata said:
I dun grageeated 6th grayd
verily i sayeth
Yep he dun did. I dun sent him a card for his 18th birthday thet very same year, yep. I dun did.

TMV said:
You complain and you whine. You have but naught to offer supersilious comments about what I have done....,

Supercilious

There are only so many ways to say " It's unintelligible crap" with out sounding imperious

I'd say your sticking your nose in other people's business and your don't belong, where you don't have anything to give of a positive nature

See I don't understand your usage of "your" in that context
It's obviously art that is beyond me.

And trust me, If the people here could find anything positive to say they would have.
That doesn't sound a bell for you huh?

Tathagata said:
now this i understand
What I don't understand is why you are wasting your time here when the Sox are playing the Yanks

Oh yeah...between innings... :D

Last edited:
tungtied2u said:
What I don't understand is why you are wasting your time here when the Sox are playing the Yanks

Oh yeah...between innings... :D

rain delay
:D

Tathagata said:
rain delay
:D

I realized that after my post. my computer was in the other room...this error has been rectified...and it looks like they are pulling back the tarp...all right !

:nana:

And I haven't asked for help.....,

I know that you will find it confusing..., but please, this one isn't that hard to understand if you would just try.

Make up your mind Jar Jar.

10227315A~Jar-Jar-Binks-Posters.jpg

tungtied2u said:
I realized that after my post. my computer was in the other room...this error has been rectified...and it looks like they are pulling back the tarp...all right !

:nana:

Did you just try to call me? I think maybe you did, but I was in the bedroom with the air conditioner on and the phone turned off. I can't hear the answering machine. :cool:

A 6th grade education is impressive.
I'm aroused.
Must be a southern thing.

Angeline said:
Did you just try to call me? I think maybe you did, but I was in the bedroom with the air conditioner on and the phone turned off. I can't hear the answering machine. :cool:

yeah...about an hour ago...boy you're either too hot or too cold up in your neck of the woods. You need to move....soon... :rose:

tungtied2u said:
yeah...about an hour ago...boy you're either too hot or too cold up in your neck of the woods. You need to move....soon... :rose:

Yes I do! I've heard mountain air is good for what ails me. :D

:kiss:

TMV said:
How is it that I am the boogie man
Because you came in here and said; "Boo! I'm the bogey man!" (Although, a boogie man sounds cooler. As long as you're not a booger man. Eww.)

Your first post is pretty much the pseudo-intellectual literati equivalence of ghetto style trash talking. Same posing, longer words. It's silly when they do it, and it's even more silly here, where it's not expected.

You're the bogey man because you, seemingly with purpose and guns blazing, go out of your way to play the part. Now you know.

tungtied2u said:
we have plenty to spare....maybe you'd like to visit too...and bring your pillows...
I have plenty of mountain air. I'm in a valley, surrounded by the blue ridge mountains.
Ange, you need to move to VA. It's a much better state than tung's.

Back