X-rated demon
that lives in my head
Hungry for bodge,
and he wants to be fed

No bone movies
No bone movies
No bone movies

Yes indeed.

I think... I'm going to switch it up as well, I've been debating this long enough that the amount of time I've spent thinking on it suggests it needs written.

Back to Black - Amy Winehouse.
I've had a few readers in email Feedback suggest I write a LW story. I suppose I'm going to do something highly emotionally charged with it, and probably pull from some unfortunate real world experience.

I'll still run with Closer - Nine Inch Nails, which will without a doubt just be something insanely smutty for the sake of balance. Two submissions with a due date of a month away should totally be doable yeah?

Last edited:
I thought of a couple more I might use. At Last was only one possibility. The event is some time away, so I can’t guarantee I’ll use these, but here are a few ideas.

Reviews & Essays- Whale of a Tale by Kirk Douglas. My autobiography as a fanfic writer.

How To- The Game by the Killdares. How I built tolerance with my adult fanfics.

Masturbation- Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Don’t need to say more.

Non-Human- Of Wolf and Man by Metallica. Thinking of a werewolf story.

Erotic Horror- Unforgiven 2 by Metallica. Go watch the music video for further details.

Lesbian- I Want to Come Over by Melissa Etheridge. Already used this tune in Passion 3 to help the lead affirm her bisexuality. This song can also work for other categories.

General use- Pressure by Billy Joel.

Out of time for further ideas as of now. Not committing to anything, feel free to use my ideas if you like. No recognition needed. :)

I thought of a couple more I might use. At Last was only one possibility. The event is some time away, so I can’t guarantee I’ll use these, but here are a few ideas.

Reviews & Essays- Whale of a Tale by Kirk Douglas. My autobiography as a fanfic writer.

How To- The Game by the Killdares. How I built tolerance with my adult fanfics.

Masturbation- Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Don’t need to say more.

Non-Human- Of Wolf and Man by Metallica. Thinking of a werewolf story.

Erotic Horror- Unforgiven 2 by Metallica. Go watch the music video for further details.

Lesbian- I Want to Come Over by Melissa Etheridge. Already used this tune in Passion 3 to help the lead affirm her bisexuality. This song can also work for other categories.

General use- Pressure by Billy Joel.

Out of time for further ideas as of now. Not committing to anything, feel free to use my ideas if you like. No recognition needed. :)
Nice ideas. I wrote a werewolf story (eight years ago!) and it was a quite fun, but I think it has a limited audience (for obvious reasons). There's so many options out there! I still haven't decided which direction I'm going yet.

Katy Perry’s Alien could also work for Non Human or a number of other categories.

Hootie & the Blowfish’s I Only Want to be with You works well for Romance.

Willie Nelson’s Some Enchanted Evening is a good song for multiple categories.

Madonna & Annie Lennox have great Romance songs too.

I'm now heavily leaning...
'Heavily leaning' doesn't get you added to the list, but there's plenty of time when you're ready to go (and when you change your mind / add two other stories like some other folk here!) - give me a firm answer when you're set(ish).

Not doing this one but Wasn't Me by Shaggy is basically a lit story already.

I’ve been using music to aid my writing for years. Check out my stories “Passion 4” (featured artists Sarah Hudson, Cold Play, Nickelback among others), “God of War” (Rolling Stones, Alicia Witt, Bear McCready), and “Compensation” (Lindsay Pagano) for a few examples. Have I ever based a scene on a song? Many times. A whole story on a single song is a leap forward. Good luck to those who try.

Hmmm... could this be... is it... inspiration to publish another story on Lit‽ After two years‽ Nope, but I'll think about it, sounds interesting enough.

Technically, anytime between now and Oct 8th - so you have ages.

Depends if you want to pin your song of choice to the list in the hope that no one else chooses it (they still might, of course, but less likely).
Fair enough.
I've now got a few paragraphs based on "Remember When We Were Just Friends" by Annie Bauerlein. Let's go with that...

Possession by Sarah McLachlan is my favorite erotic song of all time. I’d be thrilled if someone were to include it in the event. Same for George Michael’s I Want Your Sex, the runner up.

I've already started work on Don't Stand So Close To Me, but there are so many possibilities. A few others, off the top of my head:

Afternoon Delight, Starland Vocal Band.

I Wanna Fuck You Like An Animal, Nine Inch Nails

Hot For Teacher, Van Halen

Lola, The Kinks

Tonight's The Night, Rod Stewart

Angel is the Centerfold, J. Geils Band

Erotica, Madonna

She Bop, Cyndi Lauper

Whistle, Flo Rida

Relax, Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Stacy's Mom Has Got It Going On, Fountains of Wayne

Into You Like A Train, Psychedelic Furs

I've already started work on Don't Stand So Close To Me, but there are so many possibilities. A few others, off the top of my head:

Afternoon Delight, Starland Vocal Band.

I Wanna Fuck You Like An Animal, Nine Inch Nails

Hot For Teacher, Van Halen

Lola, The Kinks

Tonight's The Night, Rod Stewart

Angel is the Centerfold, J. Geils Band

Erotica, Madonna

She Bop, Cyndi Lauper

Whistle, Flo Rida

Relax, Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Stacy's Mom Has Got It Going On, Fountains of Wayne

Into You Like A Train, Psychedelic Furs