Pandemonium challenge support thread

Still working on my story. Hoping to finish it by tomorrow. Then maybe another day or two editing .

I also wanna try and read some as time permits, but at the moment, writing takes priority.

But looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Mine is becoming part horror, part dark comedy.

Put the final edit on mine and just submitted!

The Devil’s Sting will hopefully publish in the next few days.

While it will feature characters from my already established Angels And Demons Saga, this new story will be a stand alone that will not require any previous stories being read.

But I'm hoping the event draws some attention to them, I'm very proud of the series.

And now the nervousness begins. (Insert chattering teeth nervous emoji.)

An Angel To Watch Over Her, has been submitted to the Pandemonium 2024 writers challenge.

Have a look see if a Sapphic love story interests you. Many thanks.

Mine is in the editing stage! Well, that and I have to get an appropriately realisation-horror-despair ending sorted out.

So my story just published, unusually fast, in the middle of the afternoon!

Weird. I just submitted it last night.

But hey, it's up and ready for readers.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-devils-sting

it's not super long. I hope everyone enjoys it. it's a little dark, a little twisted, and a little off the wall humor.
I just saw mine will post tomorrow. Yes, unusually fast seeing how I submitted late last night.

Now the nerves begin 😁😁

I just saw mine will post tomorrow. Yes, unusually fast seeing how I submitted late last night.

Now the nerves begin 😁😁
Nerves? Imagine what it's like to have floated the idea of this challenge back in December, and now it's live, and you still haven't finished your story for you own challenge!

I'm looking forward to reading all the entries this week though.

Nerves? Imagine what it's like to have floated the idea of this challenge back in December, and now it's live, and you still haven't finished your story for you own challenge!

I'm looking forward to reading all the entries this week though.

I sorta get it; at the time you pitched this idea I was writing part 3 of my Angels And Demons Saga. And it took me months, to the point that only just published a few weeks ago.

Then I had to come up with ANOTHER story, something stand alone, to fit the theme.

Wasn't sure I'd finish in time to get it in by week one but this is a much shorter, less complicated story.

I sorta get it; at the time you pitched this idea I was writing part 3 of my Angels And Demons Saga. And it took me months, to the point that only just published a few weeks ago.

Then I had to come up with ANOTHER story, something stand alone, to fit the theme.

Wasn't sure I'd finish in time to get it in by week one but this is a much shorter, less complicated story.
I began with "Demon Hunters", and got 5500 words into it. Then "Day of the Love Demon" (2000 words written), "Life In Shadow" (2400 words written), "The Demon Under My Bed" (4300 words written), "Avilia and the Pleasure Rod" (3600 words written), "Mighty Thews and the Demon Blade" (7600 words written). Now I've actually finished the first version of "Not A Soul" (8900 words).

Ugh! I am so upset at myself … silly me out of habit I submitted my story in the Lesbian Sex category not the Non-Human I intended ugh!

Sorry I still hope you all take a look at it and enjoy it.

Forgive the question but other than tracking authors here on the forum, how can we search the stories and support the other authors.

Any recommendations?

Forgive me being new to these challenges

On the "Stories" page, under the heading "Erotic stories" you can select the option "Story tags". Do a search for "pandemonium 2024" (or just "pandemonium").

It was much easier with the WIWAW event I just organised. All I had to do was check Reviews & Essays every morning. So far, Pandemonium is spread across Lesbian, Erotic Horror and Sci-Fi & Fantasy. And who knows what other categories we'll hit?

It was much easier with the WIWAW event I just organised. All I had to do was check Reviews & Essays every morning. So far, Pandemonium is spread across Lesbian, Erotic Horror and Sci-Fi & Fantasy. And who knows what other categories we'll hit?
Mine and at least one other are going into NonHuman. I'm just praying I get some attention for the rest of the world my oneshot is set in.

I finished editing mine yesterday, should be submitted later today. I am going with Sci-Fi & Fantasy so I won't be able to expand the categories, unfortunately...

Back