The Loving Wives Trolls!

From one of my favorite readers:
26thNC on 26 minutes ago

When it got time to fish or cut bait, Don found out that he didn't like sharing or being a cuck. Wendy was reluctant, but showed potential. Glad they both called it off. Careful Lifestyle, you might accidentally post a good story.

You're going soft on me 26thNC. I'm still aspiring for that fourth level of vile. I'll get there yet!

EDIT: Oh, and BTW 26thNC, Wendy never showed potential, ONLY agreeing to do something for her husband as his birthday present. Even when given the opportunity at the party, she was going to just make up a story and pretend it happened just to appease him ... UNTIL she found out about his BJ!
But when she decided on her revenge sex romp, Wendy went all in. That’s what I mean by showing potential. If you ever get any more vile than your stories already are, LW won’t post them

But when she decided on her revenge sex romp, Wendy went all in. That’s what I mean by showing potential. If you ever get any more vile than your stories already are, LW won’t post them
In my mind, she was reluctant the whole time, and it was only in her anger at her husband that she lashed out and did it, in front of him knowing that was the one thing he didn't want. She was so focused on her anger at him that she didn't even realize she had an audience.

She became comfortable with her nudity. But she still insisted they were now even, and insisted on NO MORE for either of them.

In this case of the reluctant wife, what would YOU think to be a reasonable response from her when she realized her husband got a blowjob from the other wife? She warned him and had it in writing that they didn't have such rights beyond the ONE wish she was granting him. Should she have divorced him over his infidelity? Or should she have ignored it?

I am personally entertained by the LW trolls. I personally don't consider myself a "writer" and I'm sure the trolls feel the same way. I started writing because I could never find the stories that "did" it for me. For whatever reason I do enjoy cheating wife stories. I'm not a fan of where the husband finds out or knows about it and encourages it or BTB stories.

When I first started writing there was one person, who had the Hulk as his avatar, who would comment on every story with the usual insults. He seems to have been gone for years, but when I challenged him (assuming he goes by male pronouns) and commented that there are many genres I don't care for so I don't read them. If I stumble on one and it's not my cup of tea, I move on, but don't spew vile comments and give them a low rank. Suddenly he was less combative and almost sounded rational.

As one of the old time exploitation movie makers once said, "the cardinal sin is to bore the audience." And based on the reactions to my scribblings from fans and haters, apparently my stories aren't boring. So I take that as a win.

I don’t read the extreme fetish stories, or the jokes like IR or Incest. I only read LW, favorite authors Romance stories, and Essays. I have strong opinions, and they are always consistent with my beliefs. I appreciate good writing, Lifestyle66, imhapless, Amyyum, and the like, even if I don’t like what they’re writing about. No disparity I’m my opinions.
I have always wondered where you hung your hat. I agree about the IR and extreme fetish crap and Incest. 99% of it is unreadable, little boys writing a fantasy. Where you and I disagree is on the subject of hotwives. I love them, and obviously you do not

Last edited:
I started writing because I could never find the stories that "did" it for me. For whatever reason I do enjoy cheating wife stories. I'm not a fan of where the husband finds out or knows about it and encourages it or BTB stories.
So what did you settle on writing? What is your calling?

Where you and I disagree is on the subject of hotwives. I love them, and obviously you do not
Part of the idea of hotwives and the cheating element is a totally different ballgame. There is a far cry where the husband and wwife agree she can go screw around and where the wife comes in and says she is going to go fuck her coworker and to Hell with what her husband thinks. If he does not like it he can see her in court where she will eviscerate him. That in itself is the cruz of the BTB stories.
A willing hubbie who loves to have his wife go off, get filled with other men's cum and then return home so he can revel in her antics and suck her pussy belongs in Fetish.

I have always wondered where you hung your hat. I agree about the IR and extreme fetish crap and Incest. 99% of it is unreadable, little boys writing a fantasy. Where you and I disagree is on the subject of hotwives. I love them, and obviously you do not
You are absolutely correct there Ic69. The very concept of the hotwhore, as I refer to them, is abhorrent to me. I cannot imagine swapping or sharing my wife. I would never do it willingly, and would probably react violently, my PTSD, to any attempt at cheating or unwilling sharing. That’s why my reaction to the 98.7% of the content of LW is usually very negative. I do enjoy Cavicgurl(sp,), Lifestyle, GPup, and a few other competent writer, even though I don’t like what they write about. I rarely ever use the much dicussed *1 bomb, usually only to overtly ir stories placed in LW, with the stereotypical super black sex god, implied incest, or sexual violence. I am a BTB fan, but do enjoy the well earned reconciliation. From my own, long ago, cheating incident, I have a passionate hatred for predatory, or opportunistic men who cheat with women in committed relationships. Also I have violent hatred for spouses who cheat on deployed servicemen, and Jody is the lowest of all humanity. That’s me Ic69, and yes, I fit the mold of someone bitter over being cheated on. I made a great rebound, and have twenty happily married years with the colonel (USAF Reserve). But I still remember my Dear John, and it still shapes my attitude toward cheating. LW is my outlet for expressing my feelings. It’s not personal towards anyone, just the cuck, swinging, cheating ideas that repulse me so much.

LW is my outlet for expressing my feelings. It’s not personal towards anyone, just the cuck, swinging, cheating ideas that repulse me so much.
Thank you for that little peek into your mind, sir. I can see how that experience would affect a person. You have my sympathies. But do you think perhaps, that you are tilting at windmills? Doesn't reading these stories that repulse you, just keep that wound open?

A willing hubbie who loves to have his wife go off, get filled with other men's cum and then return home so he can revel in her antics and suck her pussy belongs in Fetish.
But that is where you display your ignorance.

YOU and those ignorant ones like you don't define and re-write the category definitions. The Website provided us all with their common definitions. READ the category definitions!

Fetish: "Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things. "
Loving Wives: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

In the case as you described, the husband is having FUN and sharing his wife, and it belongs in Loving Wives.

If you read my "Aftermath... " stories, you'd find a husband who thinks any oral sex is "kinky", and by your standards almost every LitE story should go to fetish.

But as you've said previously, YOU DON"T READ, you skim and react to your own ASSumptions of YOUR details in your own mind.

But that is where you display your ignorance.

Oooooh, thin ice, Mate.

YOU and those ignorant ones like you don't define and re-write the category definitions. The Website provided us all with their common definitions. READ the category definitions!

Fetish: "Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things. "
Loving Wives: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

In the case as you described, the husband is having FUN and sharing his wife, and it belongs in Loving Wives.

If you read my "Aftermath... " stories, you'd find a husband who thinks any oral sex is "kinky", and by your standards almost every LitE story should go to fetish.

But as you've said previously, YOU DON"T READ, you skim and react to your own ASSumptions of YOUR details in your own mind.

That's not how the internet works, though. I said it before and I still think it holds true: Literotica is a reader's market. Yes, LW's description is about extra-marital fun and explicitly lists swinging and sharing, but what exactly extramarital FUN entails is up to the readers to decide. And, according to the ratings and comments left by the category's general population, anything sounding like cuckolding isn't fun.

In the same vein, someone could argue that, according to the category's description, only stories in which BOTH partners get to have sex with other partners should be allowed in LW, because otherwise it wouldn't be swinging. What they ARE arguing is that, once the story contains themes of humiliation, it has nothing to do with "healthy" relationships anymore, and therefore can't be categorized as extramarital fun.

In the end, the definition you call upon is subjective. What is "extra-marital fun" depends on what each reader perceives as fun. And if they don't fantasize about "sucking another man's cum out of [their] wife's pussy", they don't see it as a fit for LW, and they aren't necessarily wrong.

The very same problem exists in I/T. What constitutes a taboo varies from person to person, and the more time people spend on here, the less topics would fall into that category. Which is probably a big part of why any stories posted to I/T that doesn't contain incest will be downvoted to hell.

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct there Ic69. The very concept of the hotwhore, as I refer to them, is abhorrent to me. I cannot imagine swapping or sharing my wife. I would never do it willingly, and would probably react violently, my PTSD, to any attempt at cheating or unwilling sharing. That’s why my reaction to the 98.7% of the content of LW is usually very negative. I do enjoy Cavicgurl(sp,), Lifestyle, GPup, and a few other competent writer, even though I don’t like what they write about. I rarely ever use the much dicussed *1 bomb, usually only to overtly ir stories placed in LW, with the stereotypical super black sex god, implied incest, or sexual violence. I am a BTB fan, but do enjoy the well earned reconciliation. From my own, long ago, cheating incident, I have a passionate hatred for predatory, or opportunistic men who cheat with women in committed relationships. Also I have violent hatred for spouses who cheat on deployed servicemen, and Jody is the lowest of all humanity. That’s me Ic69, and yes, I fit the mold of someone bitter over being cheated on. I made a great rebound, and have twenty happily married years with the colonel (USAF Reserve). But I still remember my Dear John, and it still shapes my attitude toward cheating. LW is my outlet for expressing my feelings. It’s not personal towards anyone, just the cuck, swinging, cheating ideas that repulse me so much.
I understand and sympathize with your past. I also find the cheating and unwilling sharing abhorrent. I served in the military, and we all knew of the on-base club where the wives of deployed soldiers could be picked up.

I went on three dates (to motel rooms) with one woman I met in a nightclub, and she SAID she was separated, going through a divorce. It was on the fourth date at a restaurant when her husband showed up and said their separation was news to him!

I had another long-term girlfriend, with whom I THOUGHT we were exclusive, ... until I felt that itching and discharge down there. It seems she was fucking other guys in the parking lot of a bar she frequented.

I never looked for those situations, which is why I hate lying and cheating.

I think where we diverge in our opinions is that I find WILLING sex by ALL parties involved to be fun.

This is one of the more candid and complete explanations I've seen for a particular point of view about these stories, and I appreciate that. Too often, those who have this point of view take a "hit and run" approach. You stuck around to explain yourself.

I'm sorry about your experience with cheating. I haven't experienced anything quite like that, but I know from experience that even much milder forms of infidelity can be extremely painful. I sympathize and I can't fault somebody whose life experience causes them to have extremely negative reactions to certain kinds of stories.

None of my stories start out with a mutual desire to share the wife. But then there is something overpoweringly erotic to me about men seeing a woman who has settled into her monogamous life and devoted herself to her husband and his vows only to find her body too bewitching to keep their hands to themselves. She finds herself satisfied by the eagerness of strangers bagging themselves a prize more than she has with her husband whom she loves so pleasure takes over her brain and other priorities. I get its a sore subject for a lot of people which is why I try to clue them in with the synopsis that this might not be their bag.

Oooooh, thin ice, Mate.

That's not how the internet works, though. I said it before and I still think it holds true: Literotica is a reader's market. Yes, LW's description is about extra-marital fun and explicitly lists swinging and sharing, but what exactly extramarital FUN entails is up to the readers to decide. And, according to the ratings and comments left by the category's general population, anything sounding like cuckolding isn't fun.

In the same vein, someone could argue that, according to the category's description, only stories in which BOTH partners get to have sex with other partners should be allowed in LW, because otherwise it wouldn't be swinging. What they ARE arguing is that, once the story contains themes of humiliation, it has nothing to do with "healthy" relationships anymore, and therefore can't be categorized as extramarital fun.

In the end, the definition you call upon is subjective. What is "extra-marital fun" depends on what each reader perceives as fun. And if they don't fantasize about "sucking another man's cum out of [their] wife's pussy", they don't see it as a fit for LW, and they aren't necessarily wrong.

The very same problem exists in I/T. What constitutes a taboo varies from person to person, ans the more time people spend on here, the less topics would fall into that category. Which is probably a bit part of why any stories posted to I/T that doesn't contain incest will be downvoted to hell.
I agree! ... which is why I no longer obsess over the low ratings in my LW stories. Readers have and are entitled to their opinions. Where I take exception is when another AUTHOR doesn't READ the story, but just jumps to the end to down-vote it and leave a shitty comment ... WITHOUT READING THE STORY! You're entitled to your opinion of the stories. But if they don't READ the story and just shit on it, they're a troll, just trying to discourage readers away from other author's stories.

I don't find gay sex or "sucking another guy's cum out of the wife's pussy" to be FUN either. But for those who do, I wouldn't think of denying them their own version of fun. I have gay, lesbian, bi, and trans friends and relatives, and we all get along. And I can relate some of their relationships in my stories to try making the story characters better reflect a real society. My story "My Wife wants a Hall Pass" includes the wife's old boyfriend who reveals to the husband that he's now gay and in a marriage to a woman just for the optics.

For the most part, my stories tend to be about FUN and consensual sharing, hetero-sex (with some bi-females), and I throw in some scenes to create confusion and angst for the sake of a story plot. My story "A Hard Lesson" for example is about a fun swinger couple at a party, the wife sees her husband in a position she misunderstood, and she felt embarrassed (thinking he was choking the other woman.) So, she sets out to "teach him a lesson", receiving her own unintended consequences.

IMO, the trolls are those who click on stories, and without READING all of it, they'll find enjoyment in their HATE. And it's sad that we have so many people filled with such hate.

(BTW: "GamblnLuck" said in previous posts he just "skims" my stories before leaving lengthy, disparaging comments.

Last edited:
I skim stories to see if they are worth my time reading. Dont take what i said out of context. Yeah, some men probably do get jollies watching their wife get screwed. There may be some who want somebody else to father the kids they will raise. Fine. But don't expect because you wrote a 'hot scene' with a lousy plot, to get a good rating just because it hits pretty open category guidelines. If it offends, it will get downgraded, simple as that.

There are a lot of larger than life almost incredulous characters in LW that get by with great ratings. (Saddletramp's Justice O. Peace for example.) Because they appeal and within the story they are logical.

Last edited:
I skim stories to see if they are worth my time reading. Dont take what i said out of context. Yeah, some men probably do get jollies watching their wife get screwed. There may be some who want somebody else to father the kids they will raise. Fine. But don't expect becasue you wrote a 'hot scene' with a lousy plot, to get a good rating.
I see that you've deleted your text of July 5th, where you SAID you skimmed my story before writing your comment.

I didn't take what you said out of context. You changed/deleted what you said, without apology, trying to re-write the past.

What they ARE arguing is that, once the story contains themes of humiliation, it has nothing to do with "healthy" relationships anymore, and therefore can't be categorized as extramarital fun.
I think you're overlooking something essential. If there's one thing the two opposing camps---the "Kucks" and the "Avengers"---share, it's a fascination with humiliation. For the BTBs, revenge is merely an excuse, a way to mask their true intent: wallowing in the protagonist's pain and humiliation, following him through his Via Dolorosa to the much-anticipated resurrection. The more intense the suffering, the more grandiose and absurd the revenge must be.

There's a reason they eagerly consume all that "cuck shit" they claim to despise. They’ll never admit it, but they perversely enjoy it, only to 1-bomb and slander it afterward out of shame.

I see that you've deleted your text of July 5th, where you SAID you skimmed my story before writing your comment.
I never deleted a single text here. And some stories I skim like I said.
As for picking the right category for a story, I'll point out one today. Thomas Dean wrote one in LW about a dystopian future where people who fall behind financially wind up indentured servants, and it hints they fall into a cycle where that is their life from then on. It is an excellent start to what I surmise a good story. Yet in LW it is rated 1.7.
None of the stories today rate even a 3 after at least a thousand reads. Tells me to not wasted my time. For one reason or the other the stories are not liked. Chances are I won't like them either.

I'm going to post this once again for the morons (directed at a few who do the same thing over and over and bemoan their poor results).
There is a huge difference in the reception of a story where the wife has extramarital affairs and the cheating bitch/wife who demeans her husband. The latter is a lack of respect, something few will tolerate, yet some authors think it should happen without a good explanation.
Yesterday Hooked wrote a story where the wife got pregnant, refused to tell her husband the real father (he'd had a vasectomy). He told her he would see her through the pregnancy and even had sex with her because he had a thing for pregnant women. Yes, the author was berated for his 'cuck' attitude, even though he told the wife, he was going to leave one month after the baby was born after he got her settled. They had two other kids. to consider. He refused to raise another man's child. The author presented it in a manner of that made a dumb response almost sound reasonable. He got a rating above 4 despite some of the comments.

Authors who present the husband as a dumbass who who watches his wife screw and because he gets hard (Like watching regular porn) he thinks he likes the idea. So he excepts her verbal and emotional abuse over and over. There is never a clear explanation for the WHY. The author feels that because the MC does that is good enough. Sorry but readers need more. Most need a reason to accept the action. They tend to put themselves in the character's position. If the author is unable to convey a tangible reason for the dumbass husband's tolerance of an intolerable scenario, they down grade it.

These same authors would get upset if they walked out of a grocery store and found a couple teenagers leaning against their car. But somebody screwing their wife it is "okay, I'm not using that pussy right now, let her get her jollies and maybe if she comes home early enough, I can taste that cum seeping out of her. And if she tells me she is going away for a weekend fuck around, I might even get in a round of golf after I take care of the chores she assigned me." Gee, you did not like I wrote the guy agrees to the abuse for no decent reason? And gave me a low score? You are a troll!

My apologies, @Gamblnluck.

You didn't delete your post. You left it blank which I hadn't noticed this time, while imbedding your comment into the reply copy.

1724171194346.png

But I stand by my original statement that you admitted you don't read, you skim then posted a disparaging comment!

Obviously, a loving wife is a fantasy and desire of mine. So I will read the stories. I don't understand the people who don't share the fantasy and then score it low. If you don't like it, or it's a sore spot because your wife cheated on you, then don't read it. I am not much in the horror erotica here. So, I don't read them. Why would I read them and then score them low? Or why would I even score them at all? That's like being a vegetarian and complaining about the steakhouse. If you don't like it, don't go

Obviously, a loving wife is a fantasy and desire of mine. So I will read the stories. I don't understand the people who don't share the fantasy and then score it low. If you don't like it, or it's a sore spot because your wife cheated on you, then don't read it. I am not much in the horror erotica here. So, I don't read them. Why would I read them and then score them low? Or why would I even score them at all? That's like being a vegetarian and complaining about the steakhouse. If you don't like it, don't go
Your logic is impeccable. Its application to the LW world hallucinatory.

The problem as I see it is that the judgmental types WANT to read about cheating wives getting what they deserve, with at least a divorce leaving them penniless or violent retribution from the innocent husband. And the only category where they can find those "wives having extra-marital sex" is in Loving Wives.

They just believe that it's THEIR category, and they'll read every story posted there, ignorantly hating those who are there for "extra-marital fun, sharing, and more". Those judgmental turds claim those fun stories belong in Fetish.

Back