"To keep the review thread clean..."

Thankyou to Piscator, 29wordsforsnow and Anonymous for you kind words on Magical Dance it's about a Virgin Queen who has been ill but still goes to her ceremony to take away her virginity because she cannot rule until she's lost it!

Thank you....Paul

Thnx Paul4Play for Fave-ing my BDSM Femdom poem ' lil'gal vs. Patriarch'

PLEASE! NO recommending stories in the Poetry Recommendations!!
The LAST, the very LAST thing we want is Admin deciding they can take away our individuality! If we blur the edges between the two forums, we could ultimately be subsumed by the AH.
Stories have masses going for them while we are stuffed away in a corner. Our guidelines state we keep the focus on poetry. A long poem that is classified as a story is one thing, but this is not a poem. It's a nice story but it's not a poem
This is a joint Mod decision.

PLEASE! NO recommending stories in the Poetry Recommendations!!
The LAST, the very LAST thing we want is Admin deciding they can take away our individuality! If we blur the edges between the two forums, we could ultimately be subsumed by the AH.
Stories have masses going for them while we are stuffed away in a corner. Our guidelines state we keep the focus on poetry. A long poem that is classified as a story is one thing, but this is not a poem. It's a nice story but it's not a poem
This is a joint Mod decision.

I agree, obviously. It's a lovely story and I know 29's heart is in the right place recommending it, but we really need to keep the focus on poems in the New Poems thread (and this side of the forum). In the future if anyone wants to recommend non-poem material, like we do for example with music, one could do so in the Hangout ...maybe in the Bar thread or just start a general recommendations thread there. :rose:

I agree, obviously. It's a lovely story and I know 29's heart is in the right place recommending it, but we really need to keep the focus on poems in the New Poems thread (and this side of the forum). In the future if anyone wants to recommend non-poem material, like we do for example with music, one could do so in the Hangout ...maybe in the Bar thread or just start a general recommendations thread there. :rose:

Critique taken and applied.

I think I've gone invisible, the new diet must be working. Considering I was the one asked to do it, some acknowledgement might have been nice.

thank you!!!

Thank U, Paul4Play for 'Fave'-ing both my BDSM , Goddess-Domme poems Clit rapes Prostate as well as Red Hibiscus Flowers!!!

Last edited:
Thank you....Paul!!!

Thank you Paul4Play for Fave-ing erotic poem 'Champion Cunt Tease'!

Last edited:
Angie: is there an unwritten protocol not to reco any audio/illustrated poem in this thread?
if there is no such rule i wud reco audio poem 'Demon' by Egyptian Lily which has won the October Readers' choice award. it's quite an old one actually but the win is recent.

Thanks for the recommendation, Ashesh9. It means a lot, as it's a tribute two family members who lost their fight with cancer...

gratitude!!!

Piscator about 5 hours ago"
made me smile"
Thnx, Pisc for the above comment on my 'cucked by Mutton'
Thanks to Paul4play for fave-ing both 'Cucked by Mutton" as well as " angry , possessive GF!?"

Added to list
Paul4play has added your poem to Favorites
the Price
2 hours ago
Added to list
my indulgent mistress
3 hours ago
Added to list
to my Mistress-Wife....
3 hours ago
tHNX PAUL4PLAY for fave-ing 3 of my NP submissions!!!!

Thank you, 29wordsforsnow, for the nod in your poetry recommendations this week, and for the comments you left on the poem. That was a very nice surprise.

Also, thank you for taking up my slack on the roster list last week.

Thank you, 29wordsforsnow, for the nod in your poetry recommendations this week, and for the comments you left on the poem. That was a very nice surprise.

Also, thank you for taking up my slack on the roster list last week.

Both were my pleasure.

Zoom by 29wordsfor snow Another fun merge of text and image by a unique talent.

I would like to pass the kudos on to shadow_storm. Without his artwork, which was first, the whole piece wouldn't have come to existence.

And yes I expect reciprocation when he next reviews - tit for tat and all that.

So we can expect some new submissions from you to the main site? Yes, please?
Otherwise I would have to retreat to praising your poetic existence alone ;)

Back