DDgirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2006
- Posts
- 37,274
Oh that does sound like a nice way to clean the shower.I got naked and cleaned the shower with the water on. Nicest cleaning I've ever done!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh that does sound like a nice way to clean the shower.I got naked and cleaned the shower with the water on. Nicest cleaning I've ever done!
Hello MaggieHello DDGlad you're enjoying your day.
Hello PAHope you feel better soon.
Hello NBHope you're enjoying your day...wherever you are...
![]()
Hope you are enjoying your day as well.Oh that does sound like a nice way to clean the shower.
Will have to remember that for the next time I clean the bathroom.I don't know why I never thought of it before. lol.
Hello Maggie![]()
Hello MaggieHope you are enjoying your day as well.
I don't know why I never thought of it before. lol.
Hello Maggie![]()
Hello PA.That sounds like a great way to clean.
and NB Watchers 
a most happiest of hump days to you too! good to see you, i thought i was alone here. what's up with our host? any clue? he seems to be awol. maybe i should get that damn dog with the keg of rum ready and go find him......
good to see you. hope all is well with you.
huggles brightdawngood to see you. hope all is well with you.
greetings nightbird watchers
hello nightbird, wherever you are![]()

Good evening ladies![]()
Good evening ladies![]()
hope you're well today.
*huge Huggles* Slave
Great to see you, and I am doing fine, going a little crazy, have a lot to pack and I can't forget anything...going back home for my brothers wedding...so excited
*huggles* DD
Hows you this evening?
Hi BD *hugs*
*huge Huggles* Slave
Great to see you, and I am doing fine, going a little crazy, have a lot to pack and I can't forget anything...going back home for my brothers wedding...so excited
*huggles* DD
Hows you this evening?
hello ddhope you're well today.
have a wonderful time at the wedding! how fun! i'm having a nice evening thank you. although it would be considerably better if there was some hump in my hump day![]()
Hi BD *hugs*
I'm doing good thanks, it's my youngest son's birthday today.
Hello Slavehello ddhope you're well today.
have a wonderful time at the wedding! how fun! i'm having a nice evening thank you. although it would be considerably better if there was some hump in my hump day![]()
I'm doing well thanks, hope you are too.No, it's not odd....I just had my 30th last month.*Happy Birthday Huggles* to him
Love Birthdays...and I am so looking forward to my 30th (is that odd?) Though it isn't for another year and a bit.... *shrugs*
Hello SlaveI'm doing well thanks, hope you are too.
No, it's not odd....I just had my 30th last month.
I think he could have done without the dentist appointment this afternoon but otherwise it was a great day. I got him the multi sport trainer and after supper my father helped me put it together. The kids from across the street came over to play as well. I'll be having his birthday party Saturday.i am doing well, thanks dd. and a happy birthday to your son. i hope he had a great day!