Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he could have done without the dentist appointment this afternoon but otherwise it was a great day. I got him the multi sport trainer and after supper my father helped me put it together. The kids from across the street came over to play as well. I'll be having his birthday party Saturday.

we can all do without the dentist, lol. i'm sure he'll enjoy the multi sport trainer. nice gift.
 
Well Ladies I am off for the night

*huggles*

enjoy the rest of the evening and sleep well when you do
 
Happy Watching :):kiss:

NB wherever you are I know you have the cameras on ;):kiss:

DD:kiss::rose:
PA :kiss::rose:

Hope you've both had fab days today :)
 
I've tried to sleep about 3 times, my brain has other ideas so I've given up the tussle :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top