PublicAffection
Queen of awesome.
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2007
- Posts
- 3,467
I hate shopping![]()
Well... I'll be working... so... trade?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I hate shopping![]()
That sounds good, I'll also be need a treat after the partyYou need a treat after all that shopping DD![]()
Sure, think you can have everything here by tomorrow evening so I cake bake the cake and brownies.Well... I'll be working... so... trade?
That sounds good, I'll also be need a treat after the party![]()
Yes it doesThat equation sounds very good![]()

*hugs* Hope the rest of the week goes by quickly.
Hello MorriMaggie
![]()

What is everyone up to tonight aside from relaxing to the soothing glow of Lit?
my dog and i (and my kitty too swords and daggers in faux fur...that's something new to me.![]()
FG has always wanted to wear a real sword if he ever got married, so he went out and got a battle-ready Viking sword, and all of his groomsmen get daggers.
His mom is irked that I would let him do such a thing - but good lord, he's a grown assed man and can do what he wants. His his wedding too!


FG has always wanted to wear a real sword if he ever got married, so he went out and got a battle-ready Viking sword, and all of his groomsmen get daggers.
His mom is irked that I would let him do such a thing - but good lord, he's a grown assed man and can do what he wants. His his wedding too!
Ohhhh...I love that idea PA
My mother is like that too, my brother is getting married next weekend and she isn't agreeing with anything...and like my brother said this was his wedding so they are going to do it as they want to.
good morning pa
good morning brightdawn![]()
