Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heading out for the afternoon but hope everyone has a great Friday :kiss:
 
Yeah, it's amazing how emotionally invested everyone ELSE seems to be in our wedding.

His mom thinks we're crazy though. I'm wearing black & white striped stockings under my wedding dress & lace-up boots... we opted not to do a bunch of flowers and other decorations because the place we're getting married is already awesome as it is... my dress isn't solid white...

Lots of things that she rolls her eyes at us for. :rolleyes:

any reason for the black and whit stockings? My sister changed in to purple sneakers for the removal of the garter, because she kept teasing that she was going to wear them to the wedding...:D

And a happy Friday to you!:rose::rose::rose:

Thanks. Any plans for the day?
 
well, i checked at chili's and at the grocery store and at the ice cream parlor....no nightbird there.

i also checked in my underware drawer..no nightbird there....but i did find a toy that made me rather happy :D
 
well, i checked at chili's and at the grocery store and at the ice cream parlor....no nightbird there.

i also checked in my underware drawer..no nightbird there....but i did find a toy that made me rather happy :D

{{{Slavey}}} :kiss: I didn't go anywhere but I did check the camper...no nightbird there either...;)
 
{{{Slavey}}} :kiss: I didn't go anywhere but I did check the camper...no nightbird there either...;)

He wasn't at my office, or the new restaurant today either.

checking those places off my list.
hello ladies.
it might be time to call out those mountie thingies they have there in canada, eh.
or maybe we should try the moose callie thing that he likes. :D
 
Good evening ladies :kiss:

I went to 4 different stores today and no Nightbird at any of them.
 
Well you can check off all the places up here too Slave, I've been out and about and no sign of NB at all

But I did find a cute pair of red heels :D
 
check
check
check
check

(checking those off the list of places to look)

hello dd :kiss:

Hello Slave :kiss:

did you look under the bed? I find lots of things down there all the time.

Hello PA :kiss:

No, didn't look under the bed. I've been in the kitchen cleaning and baking and he's not there either.

Well you can check off all the places up here too Slave, I've been out and about and no sign of NB at all

But I did find a cute pair of red heels :D

Hello BD *hugs*
 
hey, those might be better than nightbird :D will you wear those to the wedding?

LOL...not too sure about that, I mean killer red shoes are one thing but...

And sadly no, black sandals for that, but I do have a little black dress they will look amazing with and I will be wearing that sometime throughout the week.
 
LOL...not too sure about that, I mean killer red shoes are one thing but...

And sadly no, black sandals for that, but I do have a little black dress they will look amazing with and I will be wearing that sometime throughout the week.

*smacks forhead* it just dawned on me where he is....he's at your brother's waiting for you :D
 
That may be but I don't like heels....

Me either....thats why I go for kitten heels, anything higher then that is a stretch....good thing I really really like my soon-to-be sister-in-law, 2 1/2 inch black wedge sandals...:rolleyes:
 
Me either....thats why I go for kitten heels, anything higher then that is a stretch....good thing I really really like my soon-to-be sister-in-law, 2 1/2 inch black wedge sandals...:rolleyes:
I own one pair of heels cause I had 3 cousins get married one after the other....they're sitting on a shelf collecting dust.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top