Holy Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the week I'm up at 6am to get the kids ready for school. Weekends I get to sleep in a little but not too late.

Well at least you get hugs for your efforts.

Me, I got an early morning call in. It was chilly this morning and a worker wore a jacket, they placed it on the conveyor and forgot about it when they turned on their equipment, fed it straight into the machine. Nate was on call today but he seemed to have forgotten to leave his phone on. Dummy that I was, I answered my phone. I have been up since 5, after staying up chatting too late last night and now I can't sleep because I have company coming for lunch today. The only good news is I precooked everything yesterday so I could enjoy the company today.
 
Well at least you get hugs for your efforts.

Me, I got an early morning call in. It was chilly this morning and a worker wore a jacket, they placed it on the conveyor and forgot about it when they turned on their equipment, fed it straight into the machine. Nate was on call today but he seemed to have forgotten to leave his phone on. Dummy that I was, I answered my phone. I have been up since 5, after staying up chatting too late last night and now I can't sleep because I have company coming for lunch today. The only good news is I precooked everything yesterday so I could enjoy the company today.
Sorry to hear you were up so early. *hugs*

I was going to have family over for supper tonight but both my kids are sick.
 
Sorry to hear you were up so early. *hugs*

I was going to have family over for supper tonight but both my kids are sick.

Oh sorry they are sick, the worst thing in the world is to watch someone you love suffer and be unable to do anything for them.
 
Oh sorry they are sick, the worst thing in the world is to watch someone you love suffer and be unable to do anything for them.
Yes it is. My oldest had a very high fever Thursday and Friday and slept for the better part of those two days. Needless to say I didn't get very much sleep. Thankfully his fever broke yesterday morning and he's feeling a lot better.
 
Yes it is. My oldest had a very high fever Thursday and Friday and slept for the better part of those two days. Needless to say I didn't get very much sleep. Thankfully his fever broke yesterday morning and he's feeling a lot better.

I hope they both get better quickly for you, and you should try and get some rest as well. Making yourself run down will only let you become sick easier, and this comes from a highly experienced run down person :)
 
I hope they both get better quickly for you, and you should try and get some rest as well. Making yourself run down will only let you become sick easier, and this comes from a highly experienced run down person :)
It's rare I ever catch anything from the kids but I've been taking little naps when I can. My oldest has a throat/ear infection but has been on antiobiotics since Friday. My youngest started with a head cold yesterday. Unfortunately, 9 out of 10 times his head colds turns into a sinus/throat/ear infection.
 
It's rare I ever catch anything from the kids but I've been taking little naps when I can. My oldest has a throat/ear infection but has been on antiobiotics since Friday. My youngest started with a head cold yesterday. Unfortunately, 9 out of 10 times his head colds turns into a sinus/throat/ear infection.

Well I will keep happy thoughts for all of you, and hopefully they will recover quickly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top