WeatheredWitch
Not Software Compatible
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2008
- Posts
- 2,537
Hello WWHow was your day?
Long, I am glad its over and one day closer to the weekend. I am hoping to have at least Sunday off.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello WWHow was your day?
Long, I am glad its over and one day closer to the weekend. I am hoping to have at least Sunday off.
Yes, one day closer. I hope that happens for you.![]()
I'm taking Sunday off as well. I've been crazy busy and have decided to have a "Alone Day". I'm sending hubby out of the house and will spend the day in the bathtub and in bed reading books and napping.![]()
Good Morning NBand NB Watchers
Hope everyone has a great Saturday.
Hi WW, hope you have a great weekend as well.Have a great Weekend DD and to the other NB watchers
Hello NB& NB watchers
![]()
Hello WW we havent met yet but I was refered to you by a mutual friend of ours
Who would that be?![]()
Me....I'm guilty.
He is currently in a boot due to a couple of broken toes and ordered to stay off it. I recommended he get ideas on how to manage from you since you had to stay off your foot for several weeks as I recall.
Yes, it was difficult, my first suggestion would be a long knitting needle, the cast caused a lot of itching.
I'm not sure if he has the option of removing the boot occasionally.
no the needle slides down between the skin and the boot so you can scratch without having to remove it constantly.
Well, I hope you two can chat and maybe he'll find a way to manage.
I just replied to WW pm
and NB Watchers 