Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
IT'S A MOOSE CALL!!
NOT A MOOSE WHISTLE THINGIE..
Hi everyone!



IT'S A MOOSE CALL!!
NOT A MOOSE WHISTLE THINGIE..
Hi everyone!

IT'S A MOOSE CALL!!
NOT A MOOSE WHISTLE THINGIE..
Hi everyone!
{{{Maggie}}}
![]()



{{{{kel}}}}...![]()
How's things? Well I hope.
Getting ready for the cold?
We have had a couple of
killer frosts now...![]()
I can't complain, except about the cold maybe.
I'm never ready for it, but I have my gloves and winter coat out now.
And I have a friend who moved to FL that I'm planning to go visit when I've had enough...
How are you? And are you still staying off your foot?

IT'S A MOOSE CALL!!
NOT A MOOSE WHISTLE THINGIE..
Hi everyone!



for everyone elseHello NB, how have you been?
{{Maggie}} {{Kel}} and even for you who I don't know {{BrightDawn}}
for everyone else


{{WW}}IT'S A MOOSE CALL!!
NOT A MOOSE WHISTLE THINGIE..
Hi everyone!
Happy Hump Day Ya'll..

and NB Watchers 
Happy Saturday NBand NB Watchers
![]()
Nice to see you. Seems like ages since we've both been on.Hi MaggieHi DD...Nice to see you. Seems like ages since we've both been on.
Nice to see you too. It has been a while but I haven't been on much lately.

's