Can someone explain to me in plain English what Trump is trying to say by the following..

Now you want to talk? I thought you toodled me 2 posts ago. :)
Oh yes, with words that preceded it. You aren’t used to be able to read everything are you, shame….There are some remedial classes in community colleges that can help. Let me know where you are and I will get you the information, doubt you could do it yourself.

Oh yes, with words that preceded it. You aren’t used to be able to read everything are you, shame….There are some remedial classes in community colleges that can help. Let me know where you are and I will get you the information, doubt you could do it yourself.
You have a lot of experience with jr. colleges? How many associate degrees you got? :)

You have a lot of experience with jr. colleges? How many associate degrees you got? :)
None. I think I did take one class at a comm college one summer, did you finish middle school at all?

I’m far beyond an associates…

None. I think I did take one class at a comm college one summer, did you finish middle school at all?

I’m far beyond an associates…
Your mannerisms and vocabulary don't suggest a higher education. :)

I understand his dictator for a day comment. He tried to play nice, but the Dems used lawfare and all sorts of unconstitutional tactics against him. Now he's ready to break some eggs and make some omelettes.

It doesn't need to 'count' as long as the media keeps his name on top. :)
Unfortunately his poorly educated base has the collective memory of a goldfish, even he knows that he has to repeat any insult hundreds of times before it sinks in. There's little chance of them remembering that he wants to overturn the Constitution, never mind that he said that President Biden stole his border wall and hid it somewhere.

Because he will usher in agenda2030. But most if not all candidates will do the same.

Someone has alluded to Trump, a now convicted 78-year-old, paid a surrogate to take his SAT test. We know from books about him he reads at around sixth-grade level, the level of many stories written on Lit. According to Mary Trump's book, he was failing in a prestigious private school and at the point of getting thrown out, so his father pulled him out and sent him to a military academy. He didn't do well there either, but at least they kept him. We know how he got into and through college, wink, wink, and graduated with a bachelor's degree majoring in business. [Money greases many a wagon wheel.]
Yep, Mary Trump's book claims convicted felon DonOld Trump paid a surrogate to take his SAT college admission test. KellyAnne Conway and Megan McElleny were asked about that and both sniffed "That's a FAMILY matter!"

More interestingly, Trump did NOT get accepted to ANY Ivy League schools he applied to in high school, so he toiled amongst the lesser caste classmates at Fordham. After his sophomore year, he was complaining bitterly about this, wanting to party amongst what he considered his "peer group" at Penn (which is an Ivy League school). His older brother Fred Trump Jr just happened to have been the dormmate of a junior admission officer at Penn's registrar office. Trump Jr used the "old boy network" to get DonOld into Penn as a transfer.

I also enjoy how Penn was being referred to as "prestigious Wharton School of Business at Penn". Ummm,no. During the Vietnam war, Wharton was little more than a louche little school full of Army draft deferrals. Wharton totally revamped their curriculum AFTER the Vietnam War (well after Trump graduated) and became world-renowned.

It doesn't need to 'count' as long as the media keeps his name on top. :)

Unfortunately I agree with @Saint_Ann on this one.

It’s Trump’s schtick - it’s free press and for him bad press is better than no press. The knuckle draggers love his bullshit, some gobble it up and love how it “makes the libs go all hair on fire.” He’s a known factor and his assholeism hasn’t dissuaded his supporters yet. It keeps the narrative on him instead of the accomplishments of others.

It’s how he won the 2016 primaries over serious candidates and how he captured the hearts of the heartless and won the presidency.

The less attention he gets the better.

Unfortunately his poorly educated base has the collective memory of a goldfish, even he knows that he has to repeat any insult hundreds of times before it sinks in. There's little chance of them remembering that he wants to overturn the Constitution, never mind that he said that President Biden stole his border wall and hid it somewhere.
Underestimating your opponents ability to beat you is fine by me. :)

Back