Critic's Choice Round 4 Discussion/Sign Up

More double-entendres than a Bond film

Right now? I read that 5 minutes ago and the dirty jokes are still pouring in.

The Earl

"Can't we have ONE town meeting that doesn't end with us digging up corps?"

I mean, how come we always get sidetracked from the thread's original topic?:cattail:

Wow!

JUst a while ago, there were 9 threads in arow that said "Last Post by Svenskaflicka, and now all of a sudden, my name's almost invisible!

Great! Responses!!!:D

c'mon, we need more judges and more stories.

i don't want my round to be the round that killed the critic's choice!

Sorry

Chicklet said:
c'mon, we need more judges and more stories.
i don't want my round to be the round that killed the critic's choice!

Sorry, Chick. I haven't written anything worth submitting, and I'd prefer not to be a judge.
MG

Madame M! I'm glad you picked that one! I really like it!

Mathgirl, have you *read* anything worth submitting?

Chicklet

Sorry, Chick. I haven't written anything worth submitting

MathGirl: I'm sorry, but that's quite patently bollocks.

The (very outspoken) Earl

TheEarl said:
MathGirl: I'm sorry, but that's quite patently bollocks.

The (very outspoken) Earl

This is a judging of stories. I don't write stories, really. I have a 300 page story, and the stuff I've posted are parts of it made to stand alone. Each part, though, is not a story. Ergo, I don't think they should be judged as somthing they are not. My little "how to" essays aren't stories, either.

Thanks for the nice sentiment, though, Earl.
MG

Two knees up

karmadog said:
I'm none too sure this is the kind of story you're looking for, .l=http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=82264]Smoke Mirror Whiskey[/url]

Dear KD,
I hardly ever read any erotica, but I just read your story. Very well written, and a very cool story.
MG

Thanks, MG.

I'm sure you see what I mean about it not being what they're looking for though.

?

karmadog said:
Thanks, MG.

I'm sure you see what I mean about it not being what they're looking for though.

I don't see why at all.

Madame Chairman!!!! Listen up. I nominate KDog's "Smoke Mirror Whiskey"
MG

Ps. I guess I should have asked KD's permission. Ummm..... can I?

Last edited:
Well, MG, I'm just trying to say that I don't think of this story as erotic. It's just explicit. And that's very different.

KD's story

karmadog said:
Well, MG, I'm just trying to say that I don't think of this story as erotic. It's just explicit. And that's very different.

In the last round, a nonerotic story of mine was entered, and I thought it did quite well. Your story isn't really erotic, but it's very well done and a cool story. I think it should be entered.
MG

I'm not going to be a judge in this round either!

Have fun judges!

Hope the new voting "rules" work out well for ya chicklet!:D

Chicklet's OOs

Dear Chickie,
You changed your avathingie, so I don't need to be jealous about your shoes anymore. Now I have boob envy.
MG

Back