Critic's Choice Round 4 Discussion/Sign Up

Chicklet said:
now *i'm* jealous = )

Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean it the way it came out... Ehmm... OK, how about this: Neither one of you have any reason to be jealous with each other or anyone else, because you are both cute and wellshaped and lovely.

Feel better?

Bazongae

Dear Svenska,
Chickie's changed her AV now, so I don't feel so inadequate. For someone my size, just having ANYTHING gets noticed.
MG the Buxom

Never fear, buxom lass!

Chickie may have beautiful breasts and shoes, but Cheeky definitely has the Greatest ass any Literotican has ever seen...;)

I've never met a naked lady that I wouldn't eat...

Envy among women is mostly superfluous, and perhaps one of the reasons certain men find lady mud wrestlers appealing.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Sorry, spelling hap, have corrected.

Last edited:
Dear Dirtie,
How the hell did you arrive at that conclusion?
MG

An argument amongst roses in a rose garden as to which one is more beautiful than the next, I suppose.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Chicklet said:
don't make me change my av to my ass again!

Considering the proportions on Cheeky's ass compared to the rest of her tiny body, you'd have to get some kind of reversed lipo suction and pump your behind into three times its normal size to compete with Cheeky.

only 4 judges

ok

i feel strongly about only having as many stories as judges. we only have 4 judges. i'm going to say that if we don't have more by april 1st we should go ahead and cut the stories down. the 1st 4 nominated will go into the contest

chicklet

Svenskaflicka said:
Considering the proportions on Cheeky's ass compared to the rest of her tiny body, you'd have to get some kind of reversed lipo suction and pump your behind into three times its normal size to compete with Cheeky.

Cheeky is taking a few days off.
MG

AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

MG, what has happened to you???

First, it was the abnormally large butt, and now you seem to have grown two extra legs, two extra arms, and an extra head!!!

For heaven's sake, STOP DRINKING THE WATER!

Svenskaflicka said:
AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

MG, what has happened to you???

First, it was the abnormally large butt, and now you seem to have grown two extra legs, two extra arms, and an extra head!!!

For heaven's sake, STOP DRINKING THE WATER!

Easy does it, Svenska. Just trick photography.

Actually, that's my Auntie. She loves to have her picture taken with me, because she towers over me. She's 5'1" tall.
MG

Weird. My aunt is a bit taller than me, too, but she looks nothing like that. Her daughter, my cousin, on the other hand...

Svenskaflicka said:
Weird. My aunt is a bit taller than me, too, but she looks nothing like that. Her daughter, my cousin, on the other hand...

It must be a Swedish thing.
MG

She's baaaaaaaaack ...........

Is that better, Svenska?
<-----------------------------------

MG

Re: only 4 judges

Chicklet said:
ok

i feel strongly about only having as many stories as judges. we only have 4 judges. i'm going to say that if we don't have more by april 1st we should go ahead and cut the stories down. the 1st 4 nominated will go into the contest

chicklet

Why should this be? I've been thinking about this for a few days now, surely this could lead to a stalemate... But hey, I haven't followed any of the previous contests so I don't really have any experience here.

ax

I have no problem as a judge reading up to 10 stories...

But more than that would be tiresome.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Back