Face Slapping

LadyFunkenstein said:
I hope you all don't mind this bump.

I do not frequent this end of Lit, but someone sent me a link to this thread. I am not into the BDSM thing, but I find being slapped (hard enough to sting for a while) in sexual situations very arousing. I had no idea this was considered (by some) to be so hardcore. I guess I never thought about it much, since I've always liked what I call "somewhat rough" sex.

Just a friendly bump in case there is more commentary for this thread.

It becomes considerably more hardcore when taken "outside the bedroom"; though to many of us the boundaries between "sexual situation" and "regular day-to-day life" are blurry if not non-existent.

I think whether or not face slapping is hardcore is 100% personal, perhaps more than other things. If a person doesn't like it, they might consider it hardcore. If a person does like it, they might not see it as hardcore. I don't really see it as relevant to in/out of the bedroom, but more a personal preference. I think most people would agree that blood play is hardcore - even practitioners of it. But face slapping, I think, depends on the individual.
2cents.gif

Etoile said:
I think whether or not face slapping is hardcore is 100% personal, perhaps more than other things. If a person doesn't like it, they might consider it hardcore. If a person does like it, they might not see it as hardcore. I don't really see it as relevant to in/out of the bedroom, but more a personal preference. I think most people would agree that blood play is hardcore - even practitioners of it. But face slapping, I think, depends on the individual.
2cents.gif
Etoile -

I have no idea where you find your little symbols, but that two cents really made me smile!

However....

regarding your kitty.... I'm sorry hear it. :(

*hugs*

Alice

rosco rathbone said:
It becomes considerably more hardcore when taken "outside the bedroom"; though to many of us the boundaries between "sexual situation" and "regular day-to-day life" are blurry if not non-existent.

I hadn't thought about it but you are definitely right, I could not handle it "outside the bedroom."

For me there is a serious line between "sexual situations" and "regular day to day life" - probably why I say "I am not really into the BDSM thing" even though the majority of what I find sexual arousing would probabl fit.

LadyFunkenstein said:
I hadn't thought about it but you are definitely right, I could not handle it "outside the bedroom."

For me there is a serious line between "sexual situations" and "regular day to day life" - probably why I say "I am not really into the BDSM thing" even though the majority of what I find sexual arousing would probabl fit.

you could be
1) sensaulist
2) a top or bottom
3) a Dom or submissive

could be you any of a lot things

Richard49 said:
you could be
1) sensaulist
2) a top or bottom
3) a Dom or submissive

could be you any of a lot things

For me, this is too much work, labeling my interests... (I'll tell you what I am not a "domme" that's for damn sure... dominating a man is about as unarousing as it gets.) What is a "sensualist?"

alice_underneath said:
Etoile -

I have no idea where you find your little symbols, but that two cents really made me smile!

However....

regarding your kitty.... I'm sorry hear it. :(

*hugs*

Alice
I have collected smilies and little graphics from all over the place...I forget where those two cents came from! One of my favorite resources is Mazeguy's Smilies, he has a different version of the "two cents" one though. And thank you for the e-hugs...I am still accepting them most gratefully and I thank you. The details are all on my website...it gets a little easier day by day but I still miss my beautiful girl so very much.

Never on the face. We have talked about that, and my feelings are respected. I think face slapping is agression, it is a reaction to anger and spitefulness. A Dom/Domme should be in control enough of their own actions not to react in that manner. If they do, I would seriously re-evaluate the relationship. These of course are my personal feelings and do not represent all.

I love face-slapping. More on the light-playful side than harsh corproal face-slapping.

Face slapping works on various levels for me depending on the situation and what he uses to slap my face.

He has used it effectively as a reminder.
I was kneeling in front of him and he opened my mouth, I was supposed to stay like that; however the situation moved on and I automatically closed it. His slapping my face coupled with an explanation of why he had done it, worked. I don't forget or do things on auto-pilot again. I know I must have looked shocked when he did it, it was not erotic just a hard slap.

He has used it when I am at his feet as a means of pushing me further into submission or to increase my desperate need for him to touch me.

At these times he has used his hand.

I love him slapping my face with his cock, feeling it land on my face is highly erotic, putting me mentally in a place of complete submission with my only thoughts being to please him.

Last edited:
LadyFunkenstein said:
For me, this is too much work, labeling my interests... (I'll tell you what I am not a "domme" that's for damn sure... dominating a man is about as unarousing as it gets.) What is a "sensualist?"

for me it is not about labeling my "interests"
though when I appear on TV or radio in opinon sections
I preface with a lot of my lables to avoid being labeled

For me it is about
1) keeping with the orgins of this community
2) labeling who I "AM"

a sensualist
and I do hope I spelled it correctly
is one that just plain gets off on the sensations of the physical behavor
and there is no power exchange

My current PYL is the first who's ever done this to me, and it was -not- delivered as anything hard, painful, or humiliating. As he put it when I brought it up to him later, he just wants to get my attention and remind me where my attention -should- be, which is on him.

He has no desire to cause me any pain, and I don't really like pain -too- much, so I think we're doing pretty well, there. :)

I just don't see it as all that hardcore, is all. :)

Now, this pain-hating, goes-queasy-at-the-thought-of-blood subbie is going to go track down those 'breath play is too hardcore too' threads and stake a claim there, too. ;)

jadefirefly said:
My current PYL is the first who's ever done this to me, and it was -not- delivered as anything hard, painful, or humiliating. As he put it when I brought it up to him later, he just wants to get my attention and remind me where my attention -should- be, which is on him.

He has no desire to cause me any pain, and I don't really like pain -too- much, so I think we're doing pretty well, there. :)

I just don't see it as all that hardcore, is all. :)

Now, this pain-hating, goes-queasy-at-the-thought-of-blood subbie is going to go track down those 'breath play is too hardcore too' threads and stake a claim there, too. ;)

*grins* Good for you JadeFireFly!

Fury :rose:

From dictonary.com

sensualist

n : a person who enjoys sensuality

sen·su·al·ism

Excessive devotion to sensual pleasure; sensuality.

Not surprisingly there is nothing one way or the other that precludes such a person from enjoying D/s or TPE.

As noted in my custom title, I am addicted to sensation. That doesn't make me think that I can't in harmony with that addiction, enjoy D/s. In my soul there are many addictions, if it were not so I would have told you. *c*

Last edited:
FurryFury said:
From dictonary.com

sensualist

sen·su·al·ism

Not surprisingly there one way or the other that precludes such a person from enjoying D/s or TPE.

As noted in my custom title, I am addicted to sensation. That doesn't make me think I can't in harmony with that addiction enjoy D/s. In my soul there are many addictions, if it were not so I would have told you. *c*

one can be a sensulist and a
1) top/bottom
2) Dome(me)/ submissive(slave)

but one can also be a senualist and be none of the above
even being a top/bottom requiars a certain amount of power exchange

I don't really know anything about a "power exchange," I only know what I like. This end of Lit is very complicated to me!

I like the face slapping ("in the bedroom" only), hair pulling, being dragged around, shoved, rough anal, etc. (That's all being done to me, not the other way around.) I just tend to say I prefer sex that is somewhat on the rough side.

LadyFunkenstein said:
I don't really know anything about a "power exchange," I only know what I like. This end of Lit is very complicated to me!

I like the face slapping ("in the bedroom" only), hair pulling, being dragged around, shoved, rough anal, etc. (That's all being done to me, not the other way around.) I just tend to say I prefer sex that is somewhat on the rough side.

if you are not here to learn
may I ask
what it is you seek in this part of lit?

Richard49 said:
if you are not here to learn
may I ask
what it is you seek in this part of lit?

As I mentioned, someone sent me a link to this thread. I am not saying I don't want to learn or anything... I am simply curious.

LadyFunkenstein said:
I am not saying I don't want to learn or anything... I am simply curious.
I am simply curious too.

Welcome to this part of Lit. I hope you stick around.

Alice

FurryFury said:
From dictonary.com

sensualist

sen·su·al·ism

Not surprisingly there is nothing one way or the other that precludes such a person from enjoying D/s or TPE.

As noted in my custom title, I am addicted to sensation. That doesn't make me think that I can't in harmony with that addiction, enjoy D/s. In my soul there are many addictions, if it were not so I would have told you. *c*

Ooooh! That's me! Sort of... I mean, painful sensation isn't good, but I absolutely love feeling different things, and all the different sensations that go on before, during, and after sex.

If my PYL didn't make me answer him sometimes and actually concentrate on things, I think I could just sort of float in it forever, it's wonderful.

jadefirefly said:
Ooooh! That's me! Sort of... I mean, painful sensation isn't good, but I absolutely love feeling different things, and all the different sensations that go on before, during, and after sex.

If my PYL didn't make me answer him sometimes and actually concentrate on things, I think I could just sort of float in it forever, it's wonderful.

That floating is my fondest desire and rarely achieved by me.

Good for you!

jadefirefly said:

This might describe sub space by some

Richard49 said:
This might describe sub space by some

I don't really know, for sure. This relationship is my first that I can say I've enjoyed completely trusting D/s aspects, I've never before felt comfortable enough to truly enjoy it.

I am not, by nature, one who slaps anyone. But...if the other person likes it (and she does) I dont think I would be averse to it.

Face slapping has always been a no-no for me. It reminds me to much of abuse. Besides that, it is hard to cover up any marks to the face.

Yet, in fantasies, I have seen myself slapped... I wouldn't say it was anything truly hard, but just an attention getter, or better yet, something done in the throws of wild, animalistic sex.

In real life, I'm not sure I could really get something out of it. There are so many more places to slap that I absolutely adore. For punishment, there are plenty of other things that can be done to me, to make me repent my actions.

indian - of indianPilot

Back