And it feels like home...

Richard49 said:
I saw the perverts

and

I was one

and

so was

sweetnpetite

actually all my kinks are perfectly normal and healthy. Its everybody else who's a pervert- dont' you know?

for instance, I love being held down, tied up, spanked and called names- but that guy with the rope (my SO) now he's one sick puppy!:)

Richard49 said:
Now I see
Yes hug a vet and if your Dom smack your sub
to start and have a good day

Lovely idea sir Richard, glad you thought of it!!!!

where

sweetnpetite said:
therapy!!!!!thereapy!!!!!you all need therapy!!!!!!!!!

(you sick perverts)

sick perverts where? Can you point em out to me? I wanna take pictures to put in my photo album to share with my children..."Now, honey do not ever talk to these people...they are sick perverts" But after i do that (protecting the children is a number one priority) can i get some numbers so that i may discretely contact a few...for further information on pervertedness???? Kisses:kiss:

Re: where

apet4you said:
sick perverts where? Can you point em out to me? I wanna take pictures to put in my photo album to share with my children..."Now, honey do not ever talk to these people...they are sick perverts"

ahhh, if it where only that easy! They alwasy look so normal- usually better looking than average and seem to be such upstanding citizens. I had such a crush on Eric Manendez during the original trial- now there's something I maybe need therapy for! Course one of his "fans" wrote to him and now they're married. =sigh= if I had only known... I too could have been a convict's wife.

Re: Re: where

sweetnpetite said:
ahhh, if it where only that easy! They alwasy look so normal- usually better looking than average and seem to be such upstanding citizens. I had such a crush on Eric Manendez during the original trial- now there's something I maybe need therapy for! Course one of his "fans" wrote to him and now they're married. =sigh= if I had only known... I too could have been a convict's wife.

you could be my wife and collared submissive

Re: Re: where

sweetnpetite said:

You'd have never known it to look at Ted Bundy. John Wayne Gacy wasn't really a looker but no one would've thought. Kind of eerie that it's usually who you'd least expect.

James Blandings said:
How do you feel about face slapping in BDSM play? Some people relish it as a form of humiliation, while others think it goes over the edge.
There are also some who question it as being inherently unsafe.
I hope some of you will share your thoughts on the subject.

i love face slapping.... Hard, Soft.. Whatever. Its something that immediately gets my attention.. and gets me in a most submissive state of mind. More so then spanking... tying me up.. There are times where its hard to get into mode for me.. and this is a sure fire way to do it.

It also plays on both mine, and my partner's non consent fantasies.. I can cry, and ask him not to hurt me.. and he can smack me and tell me to shut up and such...

the only time i feel its unsafe is when you move, or the Dominant moves and the smack lands on the ears...

ouch. :)

Re: Re: Re: where

Richard49 said:
you could be my wife and collared submissive

LOL, I was only kidding about that sigh and wanting to be a convicts wife, (just goading lancy if he's still around) anyway, ou haven't killed anyone have you?

Re: Re: Face Slapping

Alley Cat said:

It also plays on both mine, and my partner's non consent fantasies.. I can cry, and ask him not to hurt me.. and he can smack me and tell me to shut up and such...

oh, that's sexy. I have got to work that into a story!

I find the *thought* of face slapping very sexy, but the actual act frightens me. A little goes quite a long way as far as I'm concerned. In my stories, I can be ruthless. IF I didn't know I was the one writing them, I'd be frightened of myself! Does that make sence to anyone?

-if I'm babling, someone go ahead and slap me:)

Re: Re: Re: where

MysteryWhiteGirl said:
You'd have never known it to look at Ted Bundy. John Wayne Gacy wasn't really a looker but no one would've thought. Kind of eerie that it's usually who you'd least expect.

I thought that Timothy McVeigh was a nice normal good looking guy too when they first arested him. But then as they continued to show him looking ragged and in orange jail clothes he started to look more and more creepy and "evil"

the same exact thing happend when my store was robbed. a perfectly normal, non-threatening young man stuck me up at knife point for a few paltry dollars that where in my regester. Weeks later, when I saw him in court he looked hollow and frightening. It could have been what he did, or the fact he was without his crack (he was an addict) and dressed as a prisoner. I really can't say. They look frightening after the fact becuase we associate them with there deeds, but there's really no way to tell before hand. I'd say, watch out for the "quite" ones and the "smooth" ones. Both groups are always hidding something:)

Re: Re: Re: Face Slapping

sweetnpetite said:
oh, that's sexy. I have got to work that into a story!

I find the *thought* of face slapping very sexy, but the actual act frightens me. A little goes quite a long way as far as I'm concerned. In my stories, I can be ruthless. IF I didn't know I was the one writing them, I'd be frightened of myself! Does that make sence to anyone?

-if I'm babling, someone go ahead and slap me:)

Though the average person finds face slapping a little rude, myself (just like you) a little goes along way...however, depending on the scene...a slap can be the thing that sets you off, and turns you on...depends on who is slapping and why....as for babbling and slapping...nope not a good enough combo... :D

I have read through this thread and now I will convey my own personal feelings on the matter.

For one I wouldn't do it because after you have been on the opposite end of the spectrum albeit for work or pleasure something deep down inside you wants to lash and and hurt if not permantly dismantle the person doing this to you.

I prefer the bottom to spank or slap. I guess I relate the entire action of face slapping to anger. Just my take on it here. I can though see the playful side light little slaps that could be fun in the right context.

So many men that claim to be Master's or Dom's though use this as an outlet to abuse a woman or sub for that matter. So I can see where a fresh sub with a new Master could have this parlayed into a full on abusive relationship instead of something enjoyable. Where on the other side though there are those subs male and female that are more into pain. I have been that sub once upon a time and I know that the pain is glorious but I will not ever strike the face of My sub with more than the um lower apendage I keep in My pants. :D

So I guess I am more against this than for it simply for safety's sake.

Some of us here have been in the lifestyle many years
I have been in it since I was 15 and am now 53

I will not repaet my story which includes my training
again...it has been posted on these boards many times

I subscribe to sane,safe and consensoual

Richard,
Sir, first let me state that while I may appear young I actually am. No really I am almost 27 and have been involved in the lifestyle since I was 17 so nearly a decade.

I wasn't implying anyone here was practicing unsafe in their manner only stating the facts that there are those out there that do. I am truly sorry and I do realize I have only recently started posting in this forum, I do not wish to start out with you of all persons in the wrong manner.

I do not doubt the integrity nor the knowledge that you hold. I was only stating my pov with my honest unrestricted opinion. Sorry if I came off otherwise.

I'm on the non slapping side of the line.. It scares me in a completely non erotic way... I don't have a history of that sort of abuse or anything, but I SO don't like it. It's very odd, usually when something has such a strong negative reaction I can trace it back to a specific time or place or impression or memory or something. Come to think of it, humiliation play is a hard limit for me, too. Maybe that's why I don't like it. Lucky for me, D isn't into either.

Well, face slapping is a decent substitute for what I really want to do, which is knuckle-punch a woman in the upper thigh...I'll take what I can get, however...

(that was semi-joking...charlie horses are an advanced technique, I'm guessing)

as my posts to this thread have indicated
face slapping has been a positive thing for me
and would take R into subspace immediately

I had to be careful how I did it in public
because of the supspace thing ..........

Johnny Mayberry said:
Well, face slapping is a decent substitute for what I really want to do, which is knuckle-punch a woman in the upper thigh...I'll take what I can get, however...

(that was semi-joking...charlie horses are an advanced technique, I'm guessing)

my Master punches me all the time...on the upper thigh, and everywhere else below the neck...i crave it now...:) hmmmm maybe it's topic starting time...

ownedsubgal said:
my Master punches me all the time...on the upper thigh, and everywhere else below the neck...i crave it now...:) hmmmm maybe it's topic starting time...

Maybe it is that time...

Back