Gather, a spring challenge

looking at E and then H - they remind me of piscator's now i've been reading some of his poems

H more than E

gagh! i'll never get some of these.:eek:

looking at E and then H - they remind me of piscator's now i've been reading some of his poems

H more than E

gagh! i'll never get some of these.:eek:

There are some I would bet fingers on and others I would wager on with someone else's wallet.

Is anyone allowed to vote in the comp? Or is it just the participles? I have no idea what's going on.

I haven't heard from Angeline yet, presumably she's still hip deep in typing paper, fingers stained w/ink... cursing :rolleyes:

Be still my heart. Is there a sexier image of a woman? Of so, I can't think of one. Maybe give her a tumbler of Scotch.

I haven't heard from Angeline yet, presumably she's still hip deep in typing paper, fingers stained w/ink... cursing :rolleyes:

Are all the votes in? I figure I'll confuse myself less if I wait until everything is. And yes there will be some cursing (there usually is anyway) and definitely stained fingers. What with being left-handed, there are stained fingers from just signing a check. So yeah. Blood, sweat and tears for poetry as is usual...just not as much as you've shed on this challenge, HH. :eek:

PS I agree with Beast about the ballerina poem.

Are all the votes in? I figure I'll confuse myself less if I wait until everything is. And yes there will be some cursing (there usually is anyway) and definitely stained fingers. What with being left-handed, there are stained fingers from just signing a check. So yeah. Blood, sweat and tears for poetry as is usual...just not as much as you've shed on this challenge, HH. :eek:

PS I agree with Beast about the ballerina poem.
Phittt, I've had a ball... and the missus :rolleyes: is drunk on poetic catnip
I started counting early so I wouldn't get all jammed up at the end. I'll pm you my count if you want and you can print it off n check against the pms in the ballot box that sounds a lot easer.

and I thank all the poets that sent such nice messages with their entries and you for your support and gentle handedness.

Phittt, I've had a ball... and the missus :rolleyes: is drunk on poetic catnip
I started counting early so I wouldn't get all jammed up at the end. I'll pm you my count if you want and you can print it off n check against the pms in the ballot box that sounds a lot easer.

and I thank all the poets that sent such nice messages with their entries and you for your support and gentle handedness.
you rollin' those baby blues at me again? :D

uh huh -reading through so many poems on the spring challenge thread and trying to determine who wrote which, so visiting some of the links you provided to people's poetry... my head is swimming in imagery and sound and surprises and and and... :eek: rewarding pastime *nods*

you rollin' those baby blues at me again? :D

uh huh -reading through so many poems on the spring challenge thread and trying to determine who wrote which, so visiting some of the links you provided to people's poetry... my head is swimming in imagery and sound and surprises and and and... :eek: rewarding pastime *nods*

Morning all, (and you missus :kiss: ) sitting here drinking coffee, sun just touching the top of the Bradford, watching a young fawn tiptoe across the front yard... and in this moment of stillness I would like to thank you for gathering together. :)

what a perfect picture *happy sigh*

can't wait to read the new list and get picking!

this is like water torture waiting for the new list :eek:

i know you adjudicators are busy, and it's all about time zones and my eagerness to get choosing again so i'm not complaining, just - yanno - biting my keyboard here. :eek:

this is like water torture waiting for the new list :eek:

i know you adjudicators are busy, and it's all about time zones and my eagerness to get choosing again so i'm not complaining, just - yanno - biting my keyboard here. :eek:

I like your enthusiasm. Enthusiasm must be the currency of poetry. Because it sure as hell isn't currency. ;)

I like your enthusiasm. Enthusiasm must be the currency of poetry. Because it sure as hell isn't currency. ;)

:)

maybe the list'll be updated by the time i get out of my bath. *looks at clock* if i take a book in with me, that'll give it about an hour. :cool:

:)

maybe the list'll be updated by the time i get out of my bath. *looks at clock* if i take a book in with me, that'll give it about an hour. :cool:

I just sent my tally to Harry. :)

There was one vote I wasn't sure of, so we need to clarify that but otherwise I *hope* we are ok.

:kiss:

Back