Gather, a spring challenge

I just sent my tally to Harry. :)

There was one vote I wasn't sure of, so we need to clarify that but otherwise I *hope* we are ok.

:kiss:

Well a course you knew it wouldn't go off without a hitch. there are 3 poems tied for last place. The judges are conferring. (and having a bracing drink in my case) :rolleyes:

Well a course you knew it wouldn't go off without a hitch. there are 3 poems tied for last place. The judges are conferring. (and having a bracing drink in my case) :rolleyes:

Oooh, do you guys get to cast the tie-breaker? That's kind of exciting.

..........drip.............drip..............drip.............drip.............

(bonk! oops, fell off my chair!)

:D:D

No complaints at all, mind you, it's just you guys (HH and Angeline) set up the anticipation so well, we can't help it. We're excited. And if I didn't have this pot to watch the water boil in, why, I'd have to actually do more work... :rolleyes:

I just sent my tally to Harry. :)

There was one vote I wasn't sure of, so we need to clarify that but otherwise I *hope* we are ok.

holy hell!

good luck with that one :rose:

I had three cups of coffee. In a row. I look like this -----------> :eek:

Damn now that is a fucking hard list to narrow down!!!!
A few from my own opinion that surprised me not to make it through, I was sure "Vera primed"would have made it and a couple of others, however the front runners in my mind made the cut!!

Last edited:
I had three cups of coffee. In a row. I look like this -----------> :eek:

I guess meditating would be out of the question with that much caffeine flowing :p thanks for taking on this to help Harry and get this ball rolling.

Also many thanks Harry to you for bringing this together!

DD is amoveablebeast, I'm sure of it,
Cruising I think is one of Gm's other pieces.

I guess meditating would be out of the question with that much caffeine flowing :p thanks for taking on this to help Harry and get this ball rolling.

Also many thanks Harry to you for bringing this together!

Harry did all the work. My contribution is minimal. The prize was my idea (and Laurel is our benefactor). Nothing like a little cash to pull new poets into the forum. :catroar:

Harry did all the work. My contribution is minimal. The prize was my idea (and Laurel is our benefactor). Nothing like a little cash to pull new poets into the forum. :catroar:

Three cheers for Angi and Laurel.. hip, hip, huzah! I think it's time for a nap :cattail: Missus I'll take that back rub now

For the sake of the guessers, who are pairing insight with arithmetic, I would feel remiss if I didn't point out that the contestant index is inaccurate in listing me as having two entries. I actually have three. I figured it was a moot point as at least one would be knocked out in the first round, but, no, they are all still there.

Hopefully our charm, charisma and winning personalities will entice them to stay....... :( damn we're screwed :D

For the sake of the guessers, who are pairing insight with arithmetic, I would feel remiss if I didn't point out that the contestant index is inaccurate in listing me as having two entries. I actually have three. I figured it was a moot point as at least one would be knocked out in the first round, but, no, they are all still there.

What can I say you write interesting and good poetry, glad they made the cut *fistbump*

I am a little bit proud that 18 out of my 21 picks made the cut! :)

And.... it's way harder now....

Congrats! (I think I may have two of your three pegged...)

Three cheers for Angi and Laurel.. hip, hip, huzah! I think it's time for a nap :cattail: Missus I'll take that back rub now
you've earned it :D
*e-hands get busy*
in the meantime, sherlock (rerun) is just about to start. can't be missing that :rolleyes:

snikki!
Hopefully our charm, charisma and winning personalities will entice them to stay....... :( damn we're screwed :D
ha! hahahahaha

damn, knew it was gonna be harder this time around. i'll approach it as i did before, but take more time to ponder depths. n stuff. :cool::rose:

Oh, and please hold your ballots until i've cleared the box for the next lot. ty

Not purposely. I sneaked one in at the last moment on Harry as he was probably scrambling. Poor guy. If you'd been witness to our correspondence throughout this contest, you'd never believe English was my first language.

A stand-up guy for organizing this contest and for not outright banning me from it due to my inability to follow simple directions.

I've always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Not purposely. I sneaked one in at the last moment on Harry as he was probably scrambling. Poor guy. If you'd been witness to our correspondence throughout this contest, you'd never believe English was my first language.

A stand-up guy for organizing this contest and for not outright banning me from it due to my inability to follow simple directions.

LOL, now I'm a be thinking Blanche and hearing a southern drawl every time I see your posts. :D

Thanks Harry and Angeline! Now to prune my list... This round is gonna be much harder.

:D

:rose:

Chip, chip, whittle, whittle,
this is hurting
more than a little........

...down to fifteen, need to get brutal and that's not my style. >cries<

Back