Gather, a spring challenge

If I'd known it was considered acceptable I would have voted for my own.....

......curses! :mad:

We asked Harry if we were allowed to about a dozen pages back. ;)

You snooze, you lose. :)

But I losed anyway. Didn't vote for my own. Got knocked out in the first elimination. :(

We asked Harry if we were allowed to about a dozen pages back. ;)

You snooze, you lose. :)

But I losed anyway. Didn't vote for my own. Got knocked out in the first elimination. :(

Me too but I don't mind cause reading through all I felt that mine could not much so many better and deeper submissions.
So I don't mind for either secret or open ballot.
:)

I'd keep it private because some people won't vote if everyone can see what they choose. The downside of private voting is that it's easier to hide multiple votes from one person (with alts). But my feeling is that overall people will agree on favorites either way.

Also some people, with a public vote, won't vote for their own poem. I don't know why. I'd vote for my own in a heartbeat if I thought it was the best one...but I am shameless. :D

this,
except the shameless part :p

No preference at this point, but if there are any folks who prefer private, then it should be.

Ah hahaha :) Finalists will be up as soon as Angeline washes the ink off her fingers, morning all :rose:

Houston we have a small problem: there's a three-way tie for the last two finalist spots (unless I counted wrong). I sent you a pm about how it could be resolved.

Sorry folks! Finalists can't be posted till this is resolved. :eek:

Houston we have a small problem: there's a three-way tie for the last two finalist spots (unless I counted wrong). I sent you a pm about how it could be resolved.

Sorry folks! Finalists can't be posted till this is resolved. :eek:
Oy! going to retrieve yr pm

one? one??? man, that's gonna be so hard! mine probably won't be in the running, but i have at least 5 i see as strong finalists :eek:

Back